Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 40 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 25 May 2010, 12:00 am

Cause, you know, that's just how we roll. xD

Hehehe, we all lick your potato. xDD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 25 May 2010, 7:47 am

Well, not necessarily, Lauren. Boys are ususally just better at hiding their true feelings. In fact, I bet he loves you more. Most boys, if they're serious in their relationship, love the girl more than she loves them. And the girl sometimes has no idea because most boys really don't show their feelings. Which is annoying. But Brandon is always telling me he loves me more and I seriously think he does, which is a weird thing to think about because I love him so so so very much.

xDD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 25 May 2010, 8:05 am

Okay. Yeah. Boys really don't show emotion like girls do.

xD!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 25 May 2010, 9:15 am

I don't think they can show their emotion for fear of getting teased for it, or being told to man up. But I'm not sure about Laurence. He's not particularly good at portraying what he's thinking. And I can't quite read him like I can other people, like, I can't... I can't usually tell when he's had a good day, or a bad day, or when he's pleased, or angry. It's really getting on my nerves, personally. But anyway, I'm not totally sure... Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. But I did manage to find out that he started it, this time. Lol, he's liked me longer than I have him. (Ahaha, even earlier in fifth grade, which is really cute). Hehe, he really is sweet. Smiley

Ahahaha
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 25 May 2010, 4:46 pm

Yeah, and the funny thing is, the boys who show their feelings are more man than the boys who are scared to. But maybe Laurence is just one of those unreadable people. I know people like that. You just never know how they really feel. But aww, that is so cute! Smiley
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 25 May 2010, 6:51 pm

I know. Smiley That's partly why I like it when Laurence will tell me that he got emotional, or that something made him cry or when we IM and he types (blush), because it reminds me that he's not a robot, and that he does care. It's a nice feeling. Nod Ahaha, funny how I found out actually. It started by IMing about Eileen's space issue with him. Lolz, long story short, she doesn't like it when he touches her, as in, just like bumping into her, or poking her. I told him that it probably had to do with the fact that he was a boy, and he says... Oh, what was it? I have to go find it... Me shall put it in spoiler, because I hate having crazy long posts::
Spoiler:

Okay, enough spazzing, lol. Sorry, today just got a whole lot better with him, and it turns out he was just sort of stressed out, and wasn't mad at me or anything, so all good. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 25 May 2010, 8:42 pm

Yeah, I see. Wow. That was long and spazzful. Glad things are better.

OMG! Today, I had eight grade dance ensemble audition/tryout things.... I found out that Skyler was going to try out. I started laughing really hard, trying to picture him doing ballet.... But, he didn't tryout....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 25 May 2010, 10:18 pm

Yes. And he didn't spaz when I hugged him either, which was a nice change. Eye Roll

LOLOL!!!! Skyler and dance? Very very odd. xD LOL! I still can't believe you're dancing again, Eileen. I'm gonna be all alone in PE next year. Well, come to think of it, so many girls are going to do dance, I'll probably be mixed in with the guys, finally! I've been in an all girl group ALL YEAR. So sick of it!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 26 May 2010, 8:11 am

Yea! Good.

Yeah... I know. I spent about five minutes trying to imagine Skyler doing tondues, pleahs, and passes. I'm not sure that's how they're spelled.... Yeah. I know, I've been all girls all year! Oh, none of the boys actually tried out for dance, so we won't have any boys....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 26 May 2010, 6:54 pm

Lolz, I'm not surprised. I didn't expect that many guys to try out. They definitely got way too nervous to dance, by themselves, in front of Sofia. xD

Okay, so, here's the thing, half of me is thankful that everything is alright between me and Laurence, but part of me is definitely sad. So here's what went down: I said something that upset him (still don't know quite what) about a week and a half ago, maybe two weeks now... I've sorta lost track... So I emailed, apologizing for everything wrong, because we'd been sorta rocky already, and just yesterday night (I opened it this morning) he emailed back, and said... (Well, not yet, but... Anyway. I edited the spelling and grammar and stuff, but that's it), and, let me throw this out there, I'm not a particularly pretty person. I've got acne, and I don't wear much makeup,
"Well, the truth is, and I'm so sorry if this offends you, you've been making me feel kinda weird, but it's not you, it's everybody else. They say things like, 'Wow, you are going out with Lauren' and 'Wow, she hasn't dumped you', 'Have you kissed her yet?' that crap. But then I get things like, 'Wow, your girlfriend is hideous' and it just makes me really sad. So when I see you everyday, it makes me think of those comments, and makes me sad. It also annoys me how a few idiots in the grade tell everyone that I'm going out with you, or you kissed me. I just thought I should tell you... (hug)"
See, part of me is so thankful that it's not me, but everybody else, and that there's no hard feelings against me, and that we're all good, but it also makes me really sad, first, that people would say that kind of stuff. Not that I'm surprised, but it does kind of sting. And it makes me sad that it's bothering him that much. Any suggestions, either of you? (And yes, Eileen, this has been on my mind all day. It's what I've been thinking about, and made me sort of quiet, because I was trying to figure out what he was saying. ((I kind of half memorized it, if that makes sense...)) So sorry for being distant. Just been trying to work this whole thing out).

UPDATE:

Oh my god, I feel like a boulder was just taken out of my chest. Laurence and I talked, and sorted out EVERYTHING. It turns out, just about every problem was just a misunderstanding, one of us being shy or embarrassed, and any real problem derived from a misunderstanding. I feel SO much better now. I'm looking forward to a lovely full night of sleep. AND, I found out that Laurence is almost as freakishly observant as I am, just minus the weird ability to know more about people than they do about themselves. It was so cool, because he pointed out almost all the things that have been different since we'd sort of, for want of a better phrase, "grown apart." Even some of the things I didn't consciously realize I was doing, and the ones that I did on purpose. Really really cool, actually. I got a whole new perspective on him tonight. I'm just so so happy. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 27 May 2010, 8:48 am

Yeah.

Aw! That's so sweet! But, it does sort of sting. I know. It's fine. I don't know what to do about the other people thing...

Smile I'm so glad things are so much better. EEE!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 27 May 2010, 8:53 am

Ahaha...

I thought it was über sweet too. Smiley I don't really know why, but it meant a lot to me.

So happy. Silly I'm glad things can go back to their usual weird selves. I seriously am going to have to tackle hug him or something today.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 27 May 2010, 8:57 am

Yes...

Yeah, I know! Yes, I can see, 'cause this has really been bugging you lately, I can tell. First obstacle, cleared!

Yeah, like your "embrace!" Hehe.... Yeah. Razz
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 27 May 2010, 9:15 am

Mm-hmm. I think I overanalyzed it again, but at the same time, he was just as upset as I was, so maybe it wasn't just me spazzing out again. Yep!

Ahahaha, that would be just a little awkward. Eye Roll EMBRACE!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 27 May 2010, 9:17 am

Okay.

YEah....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 27 May 2010, 6:25 pm

Well, that's good that everything is all sorted out! Very Happy
But that's horrible what people say about you. Sad I bet you are very pretty you just don't realize it. And don't worry, I have acne too. Razz But I wear eyeliner every day and mascara too lately. But I still feel ugly all the time because my hair is a ball of frizz if I let it air dry or leave it down without curling or straightening it and taking an hour. So I take forever on my hair all the time but even when it doesn't look good I just think about how Brandon thinks I'm gorgeous and it makes me feel a little better. Smile

((PAGE 100!!!! Woot!!!!))

-------

https://dreamer.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=274

-------

https://dreamer.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=291
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down