Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread)

Post by superdork11 Sun 30 May 2010, 9:26 am

LOL! Smooth Lauren....

xD
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥ (continuation thread)

Post by Dreamer Sun 30 May 2010, 11:13 am

Hahahha, nicee. Eye Roll

xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 30 May 2010, 11:33 am

I finally couldn't get anything, so I scrolled up to see what it was, and I'm like, "Ohhh..."

Ahahaha, I had a weird, night-marish thing last night. I dreamt that Eileen did the hoky-poky for our talent show in Spanish (which doesn't actually exist. xD), and then I'm like, "Good job, Eileen." Eye Roll And she said something that used my name, but she accidentally called me Laurence, so I was like, "Bad Eileen!" Then our Spanish teacher just stares at us, and she's like, "What?"
Eileen says, "Oh, she gets uber annoyed if I call her Laurence."
Our teacher responds, "Oh. But why? He's just another person."
Then Braden (who isn't even in our Spanish class, but okay...) goes, "Oh, I don't know. I don't think he's just another person to her. She seemed pretty fascinated with him over spring break..." Smug
Our teacher looks at me, and is like, "Aww, really, is he?"
I'm just like, "No! No, no, no, no, no..."
Then Braden somehow cast a spell with a magic banana, and made me and him switch minds. And boy, did dream Laurence think some weird stuff... Seriously, I woke up getting ready to scream. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 30 May 2010, 12:22 pm

Smooth.

LOL! Wow. What was dream Laurence thinking? The hokey pokey? Really? Never mind, that actually is the kind of think I would do.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 30 May 2010, 12:33 pm

I don't even remember... All I know is that it was completely bizarre, random, particularly inappropriate, funny, scary, and somewhat realistic at the same time...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 30 May 2010, 7:38 pm

Okay then....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 30 May 2010, 8:40 pm

xDD Alright then. Eye Roll Yeah, I can't imagine what it would be like to read Brandon's mind for a day. I don't even really think I want to. xD Being a teenage boy, I bet he thinks some really, um, innapropriate stuff about me. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 30 May 2010, 9:35 pm

Yeah.... I don't really know if I want to read Skyler's mind for a day. He has some very innapropriate thoughts, most of it, he doesn't say, but, still. It would be fun.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 30 May 2010, 9:56 pm

Lol, I most definitely wouldn't want to read Laurence's mind. I get enough of what he's thinking just by looking at his face, and eyes. Let alone actually being able to hear his words? OMG, I wonder if the voice inside his head talks in a British accent!!! That would be so cool!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 30 May 2010, 11:44 pm

Yeah, well, boys will be boys. xD
OMG yeah, Lauren!! That would be epic.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 31 May 2010, 12:17 am

Yes.
OMg! Yes! That would be EPIC!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 31 May 2010, 11:32 am

Ahaha, so true. Eye Roll
Okay, now I sortakinda want to read his mind, just to hear the little British voice. xDD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 31 May 2010, 12:29 pm

Yeah.
Yeah! I know! I sort of do too.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 31 May 2010, 1:52 pm

xDD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 31 May 2010, 4:05 pm

Razz
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 31 May 2010, 4:58 pm

Okay, so I need to pose this question to Nadine, now. Eileen, (hehe, your names rhyme... I'd never noticed) I already have your side of this. xD So, Nadine, do you think that I should maybe kiss Laurence at our dance? I could use some outside input on this.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 31 May 2010, 6:41 pm

Yes yes yes! Not when a million people are watching, if you can, though. Maybe instead of slow dancing out in the middle of the dance floor you can dance more towards the corner. But yes!!! Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 31 May 2010, 8:43 pm

Okay, okay. Smiley That's 2 for 2 of the people I've asked. I'm nervous, but I sort of feel like I'm ready, now. I think it hit a few weeks ago. For a long time, it was like, "Eww... That's gross." But then, a few months ago it was more, "The idea's appealing, but I'm not sure if I can handle it." Now it's sorta, "Okay, yeah, I wanna try this." Lol, we tend to skirt towards the edges of the dance floor anyway, so it most definitely wouldn't be too conspicuous. xD Well, I'll try. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 31 May 2010, 9:34 pm

I've never thought kissing was gross. xD Even as a little girl, I would always dream of the day I'd get my first kiss... and now me and Brandon kiss a lot. Honestly, kissing is incredible. Like really. Amazing. Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 31 May 2010, 10:41 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't know. Yes, I've never thought it was gross, accept when my parents do it....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 31 May 2010, 10:46 pm

Lol, I just sort of get into the details and it's like, "Wow... really?" one of my issues, and this sounds ridiculous, but I'd be afraid to breathe on his face. Lolz, I know, it's a stupid reason, but I've thought about that for like, a year now. xD

OMG, I was reading through the journal I kept all through fifth and sixth grade (I still keep one now, but it's in a different book cause I ran out of space), and it's actually really cute. In my first entry, it's just like, "Journal, I know I haven't written in you in ages, but I've switched schools, and I don't have a crush on Jared anymore. (thank God) But now I've, unfortunately, fallen for yet another boy. Samuel (Gray) (LAST NAME). There is also a really nice kid in my class called Laurence. Everyone seems to think he likes me. Weird..." And slowly, I start mentioning him more and more, and Gray fades out of the picture. It's really kind of neat to read... Sorry, that was random. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 01 Jun 2010, 4:57 pm

xD It's sort of impossible not to breathe on the other person's face, you know? I mean, you can't make out without breathing, because it can go on for a while. I always worried about that, too, though, so you're not alone, but when you're kissing you don't really think or worry about any of that, it's just.. bliss. If you want me to describe what it's like to you, PM me. Nod

Omg, I love reading my old diaries! Sometimes I laugh at myself, sometimes I aww, sometimes I want to shout at myself, sometimes I fade off into thought. Yeah, it is interesting to see records of your life and your thinking from the past. It shows how much you've changed over the years.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 01 Jun 2010, 8:12 pm

I guess... I see how that would be a problem... Yeah...

Yeah, I know. I reread my chats with Lauren, even just from the start of the year, or even around January, and I want to smack past me. I was so stubborn and idiotic about Dominic.....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 01 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

It's actually not a problem at all. Eye Roll It actually kind of feels good to feel their warm breath on your face, believe it or not.

Yeah, like when I was looking over my old diary a few weeks ago and at the part that I was reading (6th grade) I was going on and on about this dumbass but really hot popular idiot Mike, I wanted to smack past me. I was like so yeah he's like the hottest guy in the grade, but he's an idiot and you have no chance with him get over yourself! *sigh* Past me was so stupid.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 01 Jun 2010, 9:32 pm

Lol, good. I've honest to banana muffins been worried about that for nearly a year at this point. xD I'm like, "Do I hold my breath? Wait, no, that's not possible..." xD I feel ridiculous, to be honest. But I can't stop worrying about all the ways I could go wrong. Lol... I need to get over myself.

Ahaha, the only time I've wanted to smack past me was when I read through the bit I wrote in fourth grade. (Not only did I leave a death note, telling anybody who read it that I would punch them in the head with a running chain saw ((LOL! I was even a violent fourth grader. Eye Roll))) But I was SO impatient! I feel really bad for the guy I liked. I was so frustrated with myself. But in fifth grade, I was rather sensible, surprisingly. Sixth grade I had more and more angry spazzy entries than anything else (I had... er, mood swing issues last year...). Seventh grade, I like reading through, because I haven't spazzed in my journal all year, and most of my entries are happy.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next