Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Design Contest

Go down

August Design Contest Empty August Design Contest

Post by Dreamer Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:55 pm

Design a back-to-school outfit. You can include accessories, makeup, shoes, hairstyle, etc as well as clothing. Your way of portraying it is up to you. (You could model the outfit if you own it, use images and make it with photo editing software, etc.) You can enter several outfits for several different styles of clothing. It will be judged by ____ (Contest Committee, do we have any volunteers?) and the prize will be five pencil points for each style category won.

Rules:
1) Must be appropriate for school
2) Don't just copy and paste a picture of a model in an outfit you like, actually design it yourself.
3) Include the price of each item and where it can be purchased
4) You can enter as many outfits as you'd like, and as many different styles
5) There will be a winner for each style submitted
6) The contest ends at the end of the month.

Have fun!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down