Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school starts next week

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

school starts next week - Page 2 Empty school starts next week

study School starts for me next week i can't wait i am so excited.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

school starts next week :: Comments

Dreamer

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 9:11 am by Dreamer

I love science, but my teachers usually suck, except for 7th grade. Should be interesting to see how my Bio teacher is...

xDD Indeed. *applause* I wouldn't have known how to write a deflation noise. Eye Roll

xDD Nice. I would eat candy or some sugar, because we're not allowed to have anything but water in class, and no gum either, or food, but we can probably sneak candy and be all good. Smug

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:44 pm by Tolly12bells

2 of my 3 recent Science teachers have sucked, but I like this years' teacher. She's all energetic, and not psycho and paranoid about earthquakes. xD

Thank you! xD

LOL! Awesome! I figured out, that if you're careful not to spill anything, and you bring a water bottle that isn't see-through, you can easily sneak whatever beverage you want into the classroom.

I have two weeks till we start school as of like, tonight, or tomorrow, depending on when you want to consider school as started. Orientation on the 31st, or the first day, the first. Me and Eileen plan to spazz out in fourth period at 11:00, because the Hogwarts express will have just pulled out of the station. (well, okay, not really, because England is some 8 hours ahead, but we can pretend. xD)

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:50 pm by summer

Are you not aloud water bottles in the class.
We are.
By the way i know someone who sneaked cheesey wattsits at the back off the class and they never got caught.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:09 pm by Dreamer

Haha, nice Lauren.
Well, summer, we're allowed to have water bottles but only water. But if you bring like a metal thing or something not see-through you can drink anything pretty much and they won't know.
Yeah, people eat a lot. We're not allowed to have gum, ever, at school, but everyone has gum all the time.

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm by summer

Cool.

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:21 pm by summer

School starts in 2 days.

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:36 pm by PeggySnow

Cool!

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 6:22 pm by Music Is Love

OMG, nice, Lauren. xDD

We're aloud to have water bottles, but thats it. No food, and no gum. If we get cought chewing gum we get a referral. xP

School today... actually wasn't that bad. (: I hate Civics though, and Gym. And tomorrow I'm bring iced coffee. xD I fell asleep in math 5 minutes before the bell rang and I was almost late for second period 'cause all my stuff was out. xDD

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 7:53 pm by PeggySnow

xD Nice..

A referral? All we get is a "Spit it out!" and the whole class staring at you...

Good to hear! xD Good idea, as well. Ah, oh well! Try to stay awake by taping your eyes open. xD

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:08 pm by Music Is Love

Yup. A referral. ._. It's lame.

xD That, or I'll just have my friend poke me every five minutes or so. xD

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:10 pm by PeggySnow

Huh. Well, I guess it inforces the whole, "Don't chew gum!" rule.

xD That works too.

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm by Music Is Love

Yeah... people chew it anyways xD

xD

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:27 pm by PeggySnow

xD Haha, same in our school.

xD Yesserie.

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 6:59 am by Music Is Love

xD

I have iced coffee in my lunchbox now. x3 Watch me drink it all in math Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 8:50 am by Dreamer

I can't believe you're already in school. Eye Roll We haven't even gone school supply shopping yet, and our schedules haven't come out.

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:32 pm by PeggySnow

I know! Eye Roll I went shopping, but not clothes, just supplies. And I didn't even get all of it! *Counts* School starts in exactly two weeks! Evil or Very Mad Sad
We don't get our schedules until the first day, but we don't use them until like, the second or third. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:18 pm by summer

School starts tomorrow i can't wait.

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:28 pm by PeggySnow

Cool! Tell us how it goes. Smiley

Back to top Go down

summer

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:30 pm by summer

yeah of course i am going to start writing a diary thing to post on the website about my school days.

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:37 pm by PeggySnow

Oh, cool!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:39 pm by Tolly12bells

I'm happy. Smiley I got school supplies today! And three pairs of jeans because I've torn through the knees of all my other ones. xD Uniforms should be coming soon. Nod

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 2:40 pm by PeggySnow

xD

Lauren, do you need school uniforms?

My can just jumped on my back, and is perched their. Question

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:32 pm by Tolly12bells

I do. Nod We can wear any solid colored bottom as long as the shorts and skirts come to our knee, but we need a uniform shirt with a logo. Oh well. Only one more year, and then I go to high school with free dress every day.

Lol, that's an awesome cat! But a little odd, I must say.

Back to top Go down

PeggySnow

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm by PeggySnow

Oh. Well, ONE MORE YEAR! xD

xD Yeah, she's OBSESSED with playing fetch... to the point when you take the object away, she scratches you... o.O

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm by Tolly12bells

I've worn uniforms since kindergarten, so one more year is like nothing. xD

Aww, that's so cute! And it sounds painful, too. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next