Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post*

+8
Tolly12bells
PeggySnow
Moony
OneTreeHill!
Fallen Archangel
Webkinz-lover#1
Dreamer
Bela Kiss
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Empty Re: My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post*

Post by Dreamer Thu 08 Oct 2009, 7:37 am

Lol! Yeah, that would be really awkward... er... xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Empty Re: My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post*

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 10:49 am

We must not imagine messed up kissing scenes with weirdos. . .

I am truly sorry . . .but . . Edarlitrix has been deeply offended by you all. My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Pissedoff

In the meantime. .. He appears offended on here. . but over here, he laughing his tail off. My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Evillaugh

That made no sense, did it? No, no it didn't did it.

A kissing scene with a furry wolf dude and a human . . . O.o uh yeaahhhh Why did you even ask that question!?!?!? But I suppose only Edarlitrix and Assake know the answer. . . My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Icon_silent

Yes now I'm going to vomit in the bathroom . . . My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Alien (that's me vomiting because the green antennae is just vomit flying out of my head. My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 18213 )

All better now. Oh shitake mushrooms. Edarlitrix has something else to say.

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 LoveMe wuv random weirdo!!

I'm under the impression he's talking about Assake. . . but 'random weirdo' could mean Lauren, Nadine, Mia, Me, Julia, or even Miranda.

I FREAKING SAID RANDOM WEIRDO!!

YOU AREN'T RANDOM WEIRDOS

YOU'RE IDIOTIC WEIRDOS!! My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Crazy

Wow Edarlitrix. .. . that really raised my self-esteem levels. My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 225163

Anyways.. random weirdo is Assake! Edarlitrix threatenend me at gunpoint (shoot me or tell everyone who the 'random weirdo' is.) And so the random weirdo is Assake.

One more.. *sigh*

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Love Me wuv ASSAKE YOU RETARDS!!
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

I need to make a smiley to fit Assake. xD AND find a great response from Assake.. yeah. x3
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

Davy Jones!! ^^

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Davyjo10
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 3:49 pm

ZOMG your good... o.O
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

Danke!!

Oh noes.

Edarlitrix has something to say:

Die infidels!

Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 4:01 pm

Assake: *randomly enters scene*

. . .
Z'okay. Someone tell me what she's doing here! D=
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 4:08 pm

Assake, what're you doing here?

ASSAKE! My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Love

Edarlitrix, calm down...
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 4:54 pm

Assake: *tackles Edarlitrix*

. . .

O.o
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 4:55 pm

Me: *tackles both Edarlitrix and Assake whilst pulling out Assake's hair*

Edarlitrix: *pulls out my hair*
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 5:01 pm

Assake: >=D
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 5:03 pm

Me: >:-(

Edarlitrix: My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 HighlySurprised
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 5:43 pm

Z'I'd like to know.. how d'you post YOUR drawings? Do you like... take a pic of them with a camera, and upload it to your CPU, or what..? And explain how. ^^
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 08 Oct 2009, 5:48 pm

1. I scan them and save them to my CPU.
2. I print screen the pictures, copy them to paint, crop them and save them as a JPG.
3. I go here, click the 'host an image' button, click browse, and depending on if the picture is a landscape or portrait I resize it, then I paste the code to here and post it.

Ta da!
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 08 Oct 2009, 5:52 pm

Ahhh.. alrighty. ^^
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 14 Nov 2009, 9:13 am

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Giants11
My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Digimo10
My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Kinhae10
My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Digiom10
My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 Digimo11

S'more pictures!!!

Last edited by Bela Kiss on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 14 Nov 2009, 9:31 am

ZOMG. oLO
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 14 Nov 2009, 9:35 am

oLO?

Urrg the turd!
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 14 Nov 2009, 9:48 am

oLO

[[It looks better in a diffrent font]]

Note that its a smiley. xD
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 14 Nov 2009, 10:03 am

It is someone with bulging eyes and a crooked nose.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 14 Nov 2009, 10:04 am

A small eye. And a big eye, then a nose in the middle. Nod

oLO
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Sat 09 Jan 2010, 9:10 am

o_O
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 29 May 2010, 9:32 am

Oh my god! Those are amazing! I think my favorite was the horsey thing, with wings... THEY'RE SO AMAZING!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 29 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

One more! I have improved greatly, brethren.

My art stuff - NOW TAKING REQUESTS!! Ohmigosh! *at bottom of first post* - Page 3 111110

Yes, yes I see I signed it with my other . .. name xD
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OOPSiSLIPPED Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:38 am

Wow that is so cool!
OOPSiSLIPPED
Novice 3
Novice 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3