Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club III ♥

+5
Pipeman
Tolly12bells
superdork11
PeggySnow
Dreamer
9 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club III ♥ - Page 23 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club III ♥

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 Jan 2011, 10:51 pm

xD Urban Dictionary has a very, ah, interesting but correct way of remembering it. Search third base and look at the second definition. Eye Roll

I couldn't imagine what it was like, and honestly, you really can't describe it. Once you experience it it's not really like you can forget, though.
Basically, although a lot of people are still not mature...
Dude! That sucks! Couples like practically make out in the hallways at my school.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 19 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

ROFL... I'm kinda scared. After looking up all my friend's names (Laurence having the best def.) in the Urban Dictionary, I've been scared to search other definitions. Alright. Oh. Well. Okay then. xD

No... You can't forget...
Hahaha, no. If you happen to find somebody mature, and you can handle it, then by all means, go for it. But if not, wait.
I have a feeling we'd get in trouble if we were caught kissing in the halls, but hugging nobody has any problem with.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 19 Jan 2011, 11:13 pm

xD Omg, I love looking up names on Urban Dictionary. Ricky's said something about being the sexiest man alive and getting the most wanted action from girls. I was like pfffffffttttttttHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHA! Lol, yeah, looked it up?

*far-away look* Psstt Lauren join me so I don't look like an idiot... what who said that? Psh not me.
Yeah, exactly. The thing is, since boys mature two years slower than girls, it's hard to find someone your age who's as mature as you (if you matured quickly like me. Most people in my grade are so superficial and all about hookups and shallow shit like that. Not many of my friends are even as mature as I am, mentally. They're all like yayyy drinking omg he's hot I'd hook up with him. A few of my friends are just like me though.) So anyway back to what I was saying, you might have to shoot for older guys. Like, Chris is two years older than me (his birthday is actually two days before mine... cool, right?), so technically he should be exactly as mature as me. Therefore, this relationship has been perfect.
Haha, yeah, well, you guys are in middle school. In high school they're a little more lenient, I think.

Guess who very nearly fainted during Biology today?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 20 Jan 2011, 8:32 am

Yeah, I looked it up...
Dude! Laurence's is: A fine specimine of man, often with great sexual prowess. xD

Well, while you two share your far away look....I don't know, I was gonna say I'll do homework, but now I forgot what I meant....
Yeah, no one in our grade is exactly what I would call, mature. In fact, not at all. xD
I do think so, but dude, high school is in like, six months, and we're technically highschoolers.

Ooh! Ooh! YOu'?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 20 Jan 2011, 2:57 pm

xDDD Oh, gotta love Urbandictionary...

Yes... Homework...
Ha, same here. Boys definitely mature slower than girls... there's been some... experiences in health to prove that... Eye Roll
I still have another year in middle! Woot! Silly

*Raises hand* You?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Thu 20 Jan 2011, 3:05 pm

There is this boy in my class and he has a crush on me i really do not know why.
He's really obsessed with and i've already said a million times that i am not interested.
In December he asked me to the dance, at first i said yes and then the next day i said no then i said yes again, then i said no.So he ended up going to the school dance with nobody like me though i really wasn't bothered at all because i wanted to hang out with my friends.He danced with Bethan one of my best friends for all the dances and then i found out not so long ago that he was trying to get me jealous which really didn't work.
What is going to make him stop? he's really obsessed.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 20 Jan 2011, 6:59 pm

xDDDD I Love it... And yes, Nadine, I have. Alrighty then. And a word to the wise never EVER look up "eating out" on the UD. (Heh. It looks like the Usted abbreviation...) You WILL be permanently scarred.

*Far-away look*
But Health tends to have some particular experiences that are unforgettable whether the boys are mature or not. xDD

Uh-oh, Nadine, what happened?!

Summer, well, there's really no way you can make him stop. Just be polite, and careful not to flirt at all, because sometimes that happens, and you can't help it. Just consider how sweet it is that he likes you at all, and be happy with it. I know boys can be a little intimidating (I'm in a pretty similar condition), but the best thing to do is make it clear that you really only want to be friends.

I have some news, good and bad. Bad first. I broke my finger. Via Eileen, and an inability to get my feet under me after flying from a swing. xD Good news, Laurence and I talked for a bit today, and he DIDN'T spaz out when I put my hand on his shoulder, or messed up his hair. xD It sounds minor, but coming from him, this is a major accomplishment. I also got a smile for the first time in a while. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Thu 20 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

My dear Lauren! The breakage of a finger is a terrible trial that only the bravest survive! I hope it is not too stressful for you to type and write. My old music teacher broke his finger when he foolishly dangled his hand and bow into the f-hole of his double bass in orchestra; when he heard the players begin he quickly yanked his hand out and SNAP went his finger! and his bow flew across the room. Well, I'm not sure that I was being sarcastic but I was sardonic.
I am disappointed to hear that Laurence severed his romantic ties with you, Lauren, although his nature has improved and apparently no longer has he retained his callous attitude.
How extraordinarily appalling Nadine! This is an allusion to your confession on having reached third-base. Not knowing what that was, I looked it up and was gruesomely traumatized and perpetually befouled for my seemingly childish brain cannot handle more mature situations; however I was overcome by masochistic laughter (alas, my brain releases the chemical dopamine when I am in what the normal person considers an unpleasant situation) at the idea of what a grotesque experience that must have been.
This fainting fit may have been perpetrated by a sudden vacuuming of serotonin! or anorexic behaviors? you have said that you skip lunch because of a class during break. This can tragically alter your mental and physical state hence the faint! I am sure I am living proof of this as I developed severe paranoia when I was anorexic -- I thought my father was a nazi who meant to kill us when we were wandering around in a little German town -- anyway pray pardon my exuberant state as I recently drank coffee which releases dopamine and adrenaline. It is almost identical to a manic attack! a safe way to engage in beneficial mental illness.
If any of you have seen the movie Beauty and Beast and remember Gaston, well there is a boy in Spanish just like him who is unbearably complacent and brawny without brains and he constantly harassed me until today when I refused to give him a high-five because he was "creepy".

I believe that the preceding post lacks the appropriate amount of commas, however I am lazy and do not wish to re-read it.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 21 Jan 2011, 8:28 am

And now I feel bad. I grabbed her swing and she fell off. Luckily it's her bow hand, so she can play the violin. And I'm not sure about typing.... I feel bad....
Well, definite improvement. Did you ask him about his stomach?
Yeah, sounds like.... fun.... Nadine.... Not really.
Interesting. I've never fainted, so I don't know how it feels to faint, that'd be interesting, but it'd mean fainting... lol! Sorry....
I see,.

It's alright, I managed to read it fine.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 21 Jan 2011, 9:06 am

That's good that she can still play! About the typing, though.. Well, accidents happen. Could've been worse!
...His stomach?
Yes...fun...
Yeah, me either. I almost have, but never truly....

So did I.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:14 am

Good advice and i'm sorry to hear about your finger.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:09 pm

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, Lauren! Sad Feel better!
Either they're talking about Laurence and his immature stomachs, or I have no idea.
I guess it doesn't really sound it, like at all, but it is. Eye Roll
You don't want to. It feels like a high pitched sound in your ears and extreme nausea and lightheadedness and your vision getting all spotty and fading in and out. It's really, really scary. And we still don't know what caused it.

Same. Nice to hear from you again, Maddie!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 21 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

Haha, it's all good. It's in a splint now, but it feels alright. And typing is okay, but I can't hit the comma key or the"I key, or the K so it's a little awkward. I'm also piano impaired. xD
DING DING! xD No, I didn't ask him. I should, though. xD
Eye Roll
I have, but only for just a minute, and it was really fast. Not fun in the long run, though...

I had no problem at all. *shakes head*
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 21 Jan 2011, 7:07 pm

That's good that you can pretty much type! Too bad about the piano, though. xD

Yess, you should. xD
Like I said, I almost did, and your vision gets all splotchy... it's kind of scary....

Nod
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:07 am

Yeah, I still feel bad....

Yes, I want to know if they're still crying.
Like when you stand up waaaay to fast, or've been lying down for a long time, and stand up and are dizzy and your vision kinda goes black but comes back after a second or two?

Well, I guess it was fine then. xD
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 22 Jan 2011, 11:53 am

Stop feeling badly. You didn't do it on purpose. And it's getting better every day. I can bend it again so I'm not flipping everybody off if I make a fist. xD And it only hurts if I press on it, now.

Me too. xD I'm going to confuse him on Monday by free hugging him, then randomly asking about his stomachs. xD
Oh yeah... No bueno.

Yay.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:10 pm

I don't know what to do me and my friend were playing truth,dare,double dare,promise,or opinion.So anyway i chose promise and then she told me that there was no way out of it and made me promise to ask out Cameron when he dumped my best friend Emily.
I don't know what to do i don't want to ask him out any advice?
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:38 pm

Summer, I believe that you should get your friend into another game of truth, dare, double dare, promise or opinion and hopefully she will select promise. If she does say she must never force you to do something against your will, and this includes asking out Cameron.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:44 pm

Ok i'll try that on Monday thanks.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:17 pm

Well, that's good.

Yes, that'll be amazing!
No bueno at all.

Summer, I would agree with Maddie.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 23 Jan 2011, 11:21 am

Good, Lauren. Smiley

Haha, indeed.
No, it's way worse than that, Eileen. That happens to me pretty often, but fainting is wayyyy worse.

I wouldn't. I say, just don't do it. That's a really stupid dare, and if your friends force you to do something that you really don't want to, they're not really such great friends, are they? Some promises are made to be broken. Just ignore it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Sun 23 Jan 2011, 12:33 pm

Yeah i guess and i will ignore it because i really don't like
Cameron well not in that way if you know what i mean.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 23 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

No splint today! I can type and play the piano again, too. Yay. xD

I agree with the others. And if you absolutely must, inform him that it was a promise, and you have to do it before you ask. That's what I do with Zaps. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:37 am

Yaya! Now I can stop feeling guilty! XD

*Agrees with Lauren* Wow, this is just an agreement chain today, huh? Yeah, with zaps I ask and then explain.... I probably should do it the other way around. xD
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:01 am

You could stop feeling guilty on like, Thursday, dude...

Yes, yes you should, Eileen... With Skyler... ROFL... I realized I no longer have an immunity to Zaps, dude... O.o
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next