Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall

+3
Fallen Archangel
OneTreeHill!
Moony
7 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall - Page 22 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:37 pm

Caylee wanted to break out laughing.

''Oh then you and Caylee will do just fine together. Caylee likes guys with brains and she liked me! Oh and I have a brain everyone has a brain idiot!'' Nathan yelled.

[Nathan Nathan Nathan never knows went to shut up!]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall - Page 22 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Year 2: Part 1- Fall

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:43 pm

(No no no he does not!!)

"You may have a brain, but it's rotting from the inside out!" Edarlitrix sneered at the ballistic Nathan.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:44 pm

''Yeah they may be true but who cares does it look I do?''Nathan said shaking his head.

[Yeah I don't think your guy will ever get a girlfriend lol!]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:50 pm

(I don't think he wants one either! xD)

"Okay, that made no sense, mister smarty pants. You can't see someone's brain...." Edarlitrix rolled his eyes, wondering how stupid Nathan could get.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:53 pm

Nathan looked at him ''Whatever do you ever think you are the one who looks stupid when you use such bigs words and people don't have a clue what they mean? Maybe its because we actullually have a life.''Nathan said looking at him.

[Yeah but what if he got one that would just be weird!]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:54 pm

(That would be very very... strange indeed.)

"What words did I use that you don't quite understand?" Edarlitrix asked incoherently.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:57 pm

''All of them I have a no clue what you are saying when you talk to me! Are you speeking another launguage?'' Nathan added.

Caylee shook her head ''Nathan you are stupid just shut up you are digging a big whole for your self.''Caylee told Nathan.

[What if he dated Caylee?XD super strange!]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 01 Oct 2009, 11:00 pm

(EXTREMELY STRANGE. Besides Caylee is dating Russel, right? xD)

"That was a very corny comeback. Unless your brain really is rotting... then you can't speak English, or at least understand it partially," Edarlitrix was getting bored with this pointless argument, he hoped Nathan would do something interesting sometime.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 01 Oct 2009, 11:02 pm

''Well I hope you don't date Caylee!''She is mine.
[No that is on the other thread and we haven't even rped with them for a while.]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Thu 01 Oct 2009, 11:04 pm

(Lol so each Caylee is ... different?)

"I wasn't planning on it, scumbag!" Edarlitrix was sick of Nathan's obsession with 'dating Caylee'.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 02 Oct 2009, 7:53 am

"I don't know..." Melody whispered.

"Oh, sure! She's in the owlry, come on." Phoenix jumped to her feet, grabbing Ehzno's hand and pulling him out of the room, down the hall and to the owlry at top speed.

[Wow. I just read your guys RP... ahah! I just love Edarlitrix. xD ]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Fri 02 Oct 2009, 9:45 am

(( I just found out that one of Dream's characters are real.. MALFOYS. WIFE!!! Astroia, I think. But its ok, you can just leave her. ))
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 02 Oct 2009, 3:37 pm

Bela Kiss wrote:"I have a brain. Unlike you," Edarlitrix riposted.

((Yay! More "like-me" replies! xD))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 02 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:''All of them I have a no clue what you are saying when you talk to me! Are you speeking another launguage?'' Nathan added.

Caylee shook her head ''Nathan you are stupid just shut up you are digging a big whole for your self.''Caylee told Nathan.

[What if he dated Caylee?XD super strange!]

((I bolded something that proves Nathan a retard. That reply so back-fired. xD))
(Talk about retarded. Sad:Smile

(I woulda just said.

"I don't understand what your barking." ^^))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:03 pm

Moony wrote:(( I just found out that one of Dream's characters are real.. MALFOYS. WIFE!!! Astroia, I think. But its ok, you can just leave her. ))
[But I claimed her, Julia. Before anyone else did. Smug And besides, the book doesn't actually SAY who Draco married. And why are you calling him Malfoy all of the sudden?! *gasp of betrayal* xD ]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:07 pm

''You know where only like 12.''Lucas said with a smile.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:17 pm

"Yeah..." Melody said, "I think I know how old I am..."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:18 pm

''I know but we have the realationship like a 18 year olds.''He tole her.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:23 pm

Dreamer wrote:"I don't know..." Melody whispered.

"Oh, sure! She's in the owlry, come on." Phoenix jumped to her feet, grabbing Ehzno's hand and pulling him out of the room, down the hall and to the owlry at top speed.

[Wow. I just read your guys RP... ahah! I just love Edarlitrix. xD ]

(Me too! *hugs Edarlitrix and gets smacked upside the head in the process of hugging*)

Ehzno frowned, bewildered as to why Phoenix needed to grab his hand to get to the owlery. He didn't really care though, and so without further ado they arrived at the owlery. "Okay, I'm assuming you know where Mischief is situated in here, then," Ehzno certainly didn't know where Mischeif was located.
"Gargle snurf." Ohnze spewed another one of his unintelligible profanities, this one meaning 'Yeah, Ehzno you' don't know where the owl thingy is because you're stupid'.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:24 pm

''Oh I see.''Nathan added.

[Yeah there all different lol.]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:29 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:''Oh I see.''Nathan added.

[Yeah there all different lol.]

"Now what are you going to do, scumbag? Dunk your head in a toilet?" Edarlitrix scoffed relentlessly. He began pacing back and forth, scrutinizing Nathan like he was an animal at a zoo.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:30 pm

Nathan looked at him...''No.'' Nathan said slowly beging to walk away.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

"It took you long enough to leave anyway," Edarlitrix was rather mollified that Nathan finally abandoned ship.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:36 pm

Melody giggled, and then covered her mouth with her hand. "I'm sorry. I can't help it." she said, her voice muffled through her fingers.

[xD Maddie]
"Up there." Phoenix pointed to an inky black owl on a perch high up, disregarding Ohnze's babbling. "Mischief!" she clicked her tounge to try to call her owl down to them.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Fri 02 Oct 2009, 4:37 pm

''Thank god!''Caylee said under her breath.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next