Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! Empty Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Moony Wed 14 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Year 2: Part 1
Autumn

Please read the whole front post before joining!

The Hogwarts Times
Come here for the latest Hogwarts news!

You're sitting in your room, chilling out and texting your friends. Suddenly, you hear a tapping at your window. Thinking it's just your little brother playing a prank on you, you ignore it. It comes again, louder this time, and you decide to go stop him before he breaks the glass. You open the window and an owl hops onto the sill, a letter tied onto its leg.
A little weirded out, you untie the letter and the owl flies off. You rip open the envelope and pull out a piece of parchment, leaving a second in the envelope. Here's what it says:

Welcome, new Hogwarts student!

You have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For your first year, you will need:

-TWO (2) sets of uniform black robes and hats
-ONE (1) small bronze cauldron
-ONE (1) each of the enclosed list of schoolbooks
-This form, filled out and sent (by PM) to Moony
Name:
Personality:
Description: (optional)
Percentage: (Pure-blood, Half-blood, Muggle-born, or Unknown)
Other:

We look forward to seeing you on the Hogwarts Express at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters at 11:00 AM sharp September First. Enjoy your summer!

My Form(example)

Spoiler:

Hogwarts Rules:
* Follow all of the Hogwarts, TWD RP Rules, and TWD rules
* Please nothing beyond dating and kissing for romance, and nothing gory in the battles.
* If you're about to do something that will affect the whole thread, please ask me first.
* Please PM all forms to rattyjol.
* It may take me a few days to sort you. Do not ask when you'll be sorted or I'll put you in the back of the line.
* Post "Lumos!" in italicized yellow with all your forms so I know you've read the rules.
* You may have as many characters as you think you can handle - but please submit no more than three at a time.
* Please make your forms as detailed as possible - it makes it easier to sort you.
* Once a character has graduated, they either must become a teacher, work in Hogsmeade, or no longer show up in RPs.
* No original Hogwarts characters (except maybe some teachers , as a mention) and no relations to them, either.
* No powerplaying or godmodeling. In battles, give your opponent a chance to react before doing another move.
* If you want a character to be part of the Death Eaters or the Order of the Phoenix, PM me. However, I might not allow anything until older years.
* Your characters will start out as first years and get older as the years progress. Please don't ask to be automatically in an older year.
* No house requests, please. Once you're sorted, you're sorted. I'm not going to change your character's house. Period.
* HAVE FUN!

Hogwarts students:

GRYFFINDOR

2nd Years!
Siarra Winter(Moony)
Russell Onymous(Dreamer)
Oliver Bobo(Moony)
Holly Tasler (Moony)
Elizabeth Cunningham (Moony)
Nick Pington (Moony)

1st Years!

RAVENCLAW

2nd Years!
Ehzno Damarion(Bela Kiss)
Chris Simons (Dreamer)
Taranee Montawk(Dreamer)

1st years!
Agatha Christie (agathachristie)
Isadora Quagmire (Bela Kiss)
Amanda Noelle(Jesus4Eternity)
Quigley Quagmire(Bela Kiss)

SLYTHERIN

2nd Years
Melody Carnka(Dreamer)
Astoria Greengrass(Dreamer)
Caylee Peterson(OneTreeHill)
Assake SilverOak(blacka-blacka)
Aerith Saria (blacka-blacka)
Edarlitrix Oppei(Bela Kiss)
Hexe Lili Smith (agathachristie)
Lisa Lolington(moony)

1st Years!
Christopher Eccleston (Bela Kiss)
Liberty Cunnings(Bela Kiss)

HUFFLEPUFF

2nd years!
Clara Lexton(Dreamer)
Phoenix Arrow(Dreamer)
Enuya Danar(blacka-blacka)
Anazari Lasuria(blacka-blacka)
Hylia RageLake(blacka-blacka)
Molly Tasler (moony)
Lily Malfoy (moony)
Amanda Sparkles (moony)
Robert Tanner (moony)
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch (Bela Kiss)

1st Years!
Duncan Quagmire(Bela Kiss)
Lupita Caneer(Bela Kiss)

----
Special Powers List! Yes, they ARE allowed! Heres some rules

- Only one Animugus per person
- Metamorphagus is rare. Limited to 3 charries in the WHOLE RP.
- Vampires.. Are allowed, I guess.
- Werewolfs.. Yes. They are allowed.
- If you have a charrie on another fourm with special powers, I WILL allow it on here.

Siarra Winter- Animugus- Hamster.
Nick Pington- Werewolf
Amanda Noelle- Metamorphagus
Ehzno Damarion- Schizophrenic Werewolf
Chris Simons- Schizophrenic Werewolf
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 7:31 am

(Cool, thanks Julia. Smiley RP anyone? )
(Buahaha I got first postie.)
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Moony Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:25 pm

(2nd post! and sure, Dreamer.)
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:26 pm

(Technically I GOT THIRD POST!!)
Moony
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 15 Oct 2009, 3:30 pm

((And first. xD))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 2:48 pm

(RP, anyone?)
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:02 pm

(I will! Who and who?)
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:03 pm

(Yay!! *squee* Okay, Christopher and Chris? xD)
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:11 pm

(xD Sure! Lol, I love the *squee* thing. Eye Roll ) (PS - I call not starting. Buahaha)
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:15 pm

(Oh fine, fine. Eye Roll Btw. . . Christopher has a randomo blue telephone booth that flies around. . . xD)

Christopher slowly traipsed down the corridor nearest Ravenclaw's common room, his mind clouded with lonely, solitary thoughts. Of course, to most he didn't appear lonely one bit, as outwardly he was a cheerful fellow whom you didn't want as your enemy.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:18 pm

(xD Alrighty then. Eye Roll )

Chris exited the Ravenclaw common room, inspecting a wound from the werewolf battle just a few days previously. He had nearly lost his other eye that night, but at the moment he was peering intently at a gruesome gash on his forearm.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm

Christopher's eye (Which both are perfectly intact) caught someone exiting the Ravenclaw room -- and this someone had a repulsive laceration on his arm. "By golly! Where'd ya get that?" Christopher exclaimed, pointing suggestively at the eerie boy's arm.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm

Isaac glared at the boy with contempt. "None of your business!" he shouted.
"Aaah, sorry, just ignore Isaac's ranting. He's in a bad mood today." Chris sighed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

"Sure thing!" Christopher seemed unbothered by the boy's strange behaviour, but he'd seen worse. Adjusting his rectangular tortoise-shell glasses, he pried, "so, where did ya really get it?"
Christopher had noticed how this supposed 'Isaac' had basically told him to butt off, but the 'main' person. . . had completely surpassed the question.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:46 pm

((Sweety... if your still on.. RP? :1))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:47 pm

"Erm... it's a long story that you really don't want to hear." Chris said hurriedly.
"No, Chris, he does want to hear it. Look at his retardedly eager face! Okay, fine, kid, I'll tell you." Isaac took a dramatic breath, and then burst out, "We're a werewolf, and we got all these ugly cuts from the werewolf battle with Ehzno and En-" Chris slapped his hand over his mouth to prevent Isaac from revealing anything else.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:52 pm

(Sure Mia!! Very Happy But -- you have to start. Smile )

(lol look at his retardly eager face. . . I lqtm on that one! )

"I've seen werewolves loadsa times," Christopher claimed, ignoring once more Isaac's obtuse comments. "But I've neva heard of three at once, all fightin'! That musta been excitin'!
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

"No." Chris said flatly. "It was painful. And upsetting. I nearly died."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:56 pm

"Well, I nearly die every day of my life!" Indeed, just a few hours earlier Christopher had taken part in a dangerous battle against the Daleks -- weirdo alien people.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 3:59 pm

The usual. Assake + bored = Leaning against a wall.

((There we go. I started. ^^))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:00 pm

Chris raised his eyebrows. "Alright then..."
"Retarded liar." Isaac muttered under his breath.
"Isaac, that's rude." Chris whispered back.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:06 pm

"That stupid toad! It's going to die. . . yes it is!" Edarlitrix grumbled, verbalizing his thoughts. "Oh, hello Assake!" He greeted, spotting a familiar someone leaning against a wall, bored.

"What is your name?" Christopher asked, growing increasingly impatient with the provocative Isaac.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:08 pm

"I'm Chris."
"And I'm Isaac, the cool one."
"No, you're Isaac, the obnoxious one."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:11 pm

"Chris?! That's my name -- but I usually go by Christopher! What an odd coincidence. . ." Christopher trailed off, looking rather dazed. "Now! Tell me, what keeps you inside on such a fine day as this?" He popped, suddenly energetic once again; although, it wasn't exactly a fine day, as it was snowing, and cold.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 17 Oct 2009, 4:11 pm

((Or Chris coulda just said..

"No, your Isaac, the one who never shuts the hell up." ^^))

She recognized that voice quite easily. "Edarlitrix!" she exclaimed, giving up on leaning against a wall to walk towards him and hug him tightly.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next