Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP.

5 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP.

Post by OneTreeHill! Tue 22 Sep 2009, 9:16 pm

''Yeah he got attacked by a animal so they say.''She said looking at him.''But it was something else.'' Peyton said looking at him then at the ground.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP.

Post by Dreamer Tue 22 Sep 2009, 9:25 pm

Gabe drew a deep breath. "Yes, it was something else. Okay, I'm gonna ask you not to freak out when I tell you, and you positively cannot tell a soul. Okay?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Tue 22 Sep 2009, 9:29 pm

Peyton looked at him ... ''I am not a person to freek out even when I found his body I didn't freek out I layed there with him for a long time and just cryed.''She added.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 23 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

Gabe bit his lip. "I know." he whispered, "I was there, too."
And then he launched into his explination.
"Even if you don't believe me, I need to tell you this. I'm a vampire. And what happened to your boyfriend was that he was attacked by a vampire. I... I saw his body, I saw you there, and I could tell it had been the work of... of my people. I'm really, really sorry." he put his arm around her in hopes to comfort her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Wed 23 Sep 2009, 7:55 pm

Peyton looked down...''Vampires yeah write I know it wasn't a animal but a vampire? ''She said looking at him...
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 4:31 pm

[Hmm.. how can he prove it to her? Are the vampires like Twilight vampires or what? Like can they run fast glitter in the sun and all that stupidness? xD ]
"Trust me on this. I... I can prove it."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:02 pm

[Uh you can choose how your vampire acts and things there all suppose to be different.]

''Vampire like so you might bite me or something?''She asked laughing a bit.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:40 pm

"No, I would never want to do that to you." Gabe said, shaking his head. "But come with me. I can prove it to you another way." Gabe grabbed her hand and started leading her into the forest.
[IDK what he's gonna do to prove it to her xD I don't want it to be all Twilighty, because Twilight is just bleah, but that's the only thing I can think of. Unless... oh yeah, I like that much better. ^.^ ]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 8:42 pm

''Well ...Okay then? ''Peyton said began walking she pulled her hand away from his then continued to follow him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 9:02 pm

Gabe led her deeper into the forest. "Here should be good. Away from mortal's eyes. Except for yours..." he added as an afterthought. He concentrated, and a moment later he had transformed into a bat. He wasn't sure yet if humans would be able to desipher vampire-bat language, but he spoke anyway.
"Okay. Proof enough for you?" he asked.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

Peyton thought she was going to fall to the ground she carefully sat ona rock.''So you or well something like you killed my boyfriend!''Peyton said putting her head into her hands.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 24 Sep 2009, 9:12 pm

Gabe transformed back and sat down beside her. He chose not to reveal to her that it had been him, not yet. "Well, I'm sure whoever did it really regrets it, because they know how much that destroyed you." he said softly.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Thu 24 Sep 2009, 9:14 pm

Peyton looked at him... ''Everyone I love is always leaves, People always leave.''She said looking at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 25 Sep 2009, 11:16 am

"I know how you feel. Everyone you ever need always ends up leaving you alone." Gabe sighed heavily. "It's the same with me."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 10:51 am

Peyton looked down ''Your a vampire? A vampire? Does that mean Lucas is now a vampire is he still alive?''Peyton said then looking up at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:20 am

"No," said Gabe sadly, "He's gone. I'm really sorry. He wasn't just bitten, he was... well, you saw him."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:24 am

Peyton looked down. ''Oh well hes gone everyone is gone.''She said looking at him.''I can't sit here an sob about it even though I would like to I just can't ,Won't make anything better.''She said putting her head bak into her hands.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:31 am

Gabe stared at her sympathetically, but wasn't quite sure how to comfort her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:34 am

''Alright so what now. Now that I know your a vampire what are we suppose to do.Do I have to worry about a vampire or something comeing to get me because I know what you are?''She said looking up at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:44 am

"Er... hadn't thought about that... I'll tell them you can be trusted, don't worry. I'm pretty sure you're safe. For now." Gabe said, feeling bad that he couldn't promise her safety.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:46 am

''Yeah alright I wouldn't mind dying anyway so there is nothing to worry about I have nothing to loose write?''She said looking at him then back down at the ground.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:49 am

"Don't say that." he shook his head. "I don't want you to die, and I bet alot of other people don't, either."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:51 am

''Yeah no one I can sure you of that.''She said looking at him....''Your the only one and we haven't even known each other for that long anyway.''She added.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 12:18 pm

"I bet a ton of people like you, they're just to shy to let you know." Gabe suggested. It was a pretty dumb suggestion. But he had to give it a shot.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 6:57 pm

''Just stop trying please I don't belive that it possible to be happy I mean I was happy when I was with Lucas but look where that got me not one can ever stay happy.''She said looking at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next