Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP.

5 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP. - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP.

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 8:56 pm

"You're never going to be happy if you don't try." Gabe said, smiling. "C'mon." he beckoned for Peyton to follow him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP. - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Among Us! Vampire/human RP.

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 8:57 pm

Peyton stood up rolling her eyes. ''Alright.'' she added looking at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:16 pm

[You know what I noticed? It's always, "she said looking at him" you use "looking at him" in about every post sometimes twice. xD Like "She looked at him 'okay' she said looking at him." Lol!]
[I have no idea what he's gonna show her to make her happy or whatevs.. xD]
Gabe led Peyton through the forest, the trees growing denser and the light growing dimmer as they went.
[Oooh, I have an idea! ^^]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

Peyton followed him she wasn't smiling but she didn't look sad either. ''Where are we going?''She asked simply.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

"You'll see." Gabe grinned. "I'm not sure if you'll like it, but I know I do."
And then the light started getting brighter, the trees thinning. In a moment they were standing at the top of a mountain, a cliff. There was a river rushing through the valley below them, and the veiw was breathtaking.
"This is my secret place," Gabe said, "Most vampires fear the light, so they don't come up here. I'm nearly always alone."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:25 pm

Peyton nodded...
''Tell me more about vampires if you don't mind.''She said sitting down on a nerby rock looking into the sunlight.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:31 pm

"Well, it's hard not to attack. When we get near humans, we have a strong urge to kill them, drink their blood. Sometimes we can control it, sometimes we can't - oh, no! I'm putting you in danger!!" Gabe looked horrified. "You have to get away from me... if I bite you you'll be a vampire, too, and I don't want you to... I can't let that happen... it's... no... you have to get away from me! I could attack at any moment!" He took several steps back as if to restrain himself.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:33 pm

Peyton looked up at him...''I am not scard its okay.You won't attack me and if you do then you do I wouldn't mind being a vampire.''She said with a smile...''Don't leave please.''
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:38 pm

Gabe frowned at her. "But you don't know what it's like... it's not... it's hard. To be around humans all the time and not rip them to shreds. It's uncontrollable, really, and your instinct can take controll and you do things you'll regret. Like attacking people. If I don't hunt every day, I end up attacking humans - and sometimes killing them. I can't help it. It's horrible." Gabe put his head in his hands and sank down onto a rock. "And sometimes I forget my own strength, and inadvertantly break things or hurt people. And if I start drinking blood, I can't stop until the creature I'm attacking is bloodless. Dry."
He looked up at Peyton. "It's a curse. I wouldn't want that for you."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:41 pm

''No you can't just leave or just run off.''She said looking at him.''You won't hurt me.''She said looking at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:46 pm

"I'm not going to leave... but I'm just letting you know how horrible it is. It might seem cool at first, but the horrible truth is that vampires are exactly like the monsters old myths tell of, destroying everything and killing everyone."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:47 pm

Peyton looked at him...''So what else happens tell me some more.''She added.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:51 pm

"Well, when you're first bitten... it's agonizing pain. You feel like you're dying - because in a way, you kind of are. You're dying as a human and being reborn as a vampire. And then you live.. forever. It's depressing. Nothing ever changes. You look the same, forever. You stay in the same place, forever. You go through high school over and over and over..." Gabe shook his head. "And since it really doesn't matter, I've just stopped going to school. I cut class, get detentions and don't show up, never do my homework - because really, it's not like I'm ruining my future for myself. My future is already ruined."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:54 pm

''Oh well I am no vampire but I skip classes and gert detentions all the time.''She added.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:56 pm

"Nice." Gabe grinned, high-fiving her.
[Should he bite her and turn her into a vampire? Smug ]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:58 pm

Peyton then smiled and looked down.
''I mean you do have a future don't you plan to get married someday?''
[I don't think just yet do you?]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 10:01 pm

[Yeah not yet but eventually, soon maybe]
"Nobody likes me." Gabe shrugged, "And besides, I'd have to marry a vampire. If I married a mortal, they'd get old and I'd still look 18. And I don't like any of the vampire girls in my village."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 10:02 pm

Peyton nodded...''So how old are you?''She said asked at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 10:05 pm

"You don't want to know," Gabe laughed, "But let's just say that the Civil War was really horrible."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 26 Sep 2009, 10:05 pm

[I gotta go. =P]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sat 26 Sep 2009, 10:07 pm

Peyton nodded...''Oh so how old where you when you got bitten?''She asked.

[Oh okay buh bye.]
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Sep 2009, 8:40 am

[Goodmorning! I'm up early... 8:30 .... o.O ]
[Oh, Brooke, you know that post where you accidentally quoted the front post? You could just delete that, you know. You're a mod, you have that special power Smug xD Anyway, I deleted it for you. Nod ]

"Eighteen," Gabe said, an his grimaced as he remeniced the horror of the situation. "I was serving in the Civil War, and one night I foolishly went off wandering in the forest - this forest - and they captured me and bit me, and I've been here ever since..." he trailed off. "You know the feild where the school sits on? That's where our troops had set up camp, and I just wandered away."

[On the front post.. can you change him to a senior and say "looks like he's 18, but is really 133" ^^ I figured that out mathematically, too. If the Civil War started in 1861, and he was 16 at that time, then I did 2010 - 1861 and got 149, and then subtracted 16 and got 133. Yup. Nod So he looks 18, is a senior, but is really 133 years old.]
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:14 am

''Oh so how do you go to school over and over again don't the teachers realize this is like your 20th year going to highschool?''She asked looking at him she was still trying to comprehend all of this vampire facts.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:17 am

"Well... there's such a thing... as vampire magic... none of the teachers remember me. They don't recognize my name or my face. They just keep thinking I'm a new student." Gabe shrugged. "I dunno how it works. It's weird."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTreeHill! Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:20 am

Peyton nodded. ''So you mean you have never dated anyone? Not even a vampire girl?''She asked looking at him.
OneTreeHill!
OneTreeHill!
Scholar 2
Scholar 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next