Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 32 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by PeggySnow Sat 18 Sep 2010, 7:17 pm

Ivy smiled. "Are they annoying? I'm an only child,"

"Why, thank you," she grinned.

PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 32 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Sat 18 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

"Why are you all the way over there?" Drake asked.

"No, they're great. One of my sisters is my best friend, the other is newly adopted but really awesome so far, and my brother is an epic person as well."

"No need to thank me, I speak only the truth," smiled Alexander. He couldn't help but feel a strong urge to kiss her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 19 Sep 2010, 8:08 am

"That's cool. Ooh, maybe later I can meet them?" she said hopefully. "Not to impose, they just sound really... cool,"

Fawn wasn't sure, but she thought she blushed. "As do I," His lips are right there.... kiss him!
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 19 Sep 2010, 8:27 am

"Yeah, maybe. They like to go wandering in the forest as well.. maybe we'll see them." He hoped to God he didn't see Blaze and Jake, because he wouldn't be able to warn them about not acting like a couple in the presence of Ivy--at least for a little while. In the human world, it would be a little weird for adopted siblings to be kissing all over the place.

Alexander just stared at her in contemplation. Finally, he brushed his hand across her cheek and wound it into her hair, leaning in and gently pressing his lips to hers.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 19 Sep 2010, 10:49 am

"Oh, that would be cool. What are they like?" she asked.

Fawn kissed him back, one of her hands lacing around his neck.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Sep 2010, 3:25 pm

"Fawn, the newly adopted one, is really sweet and fun to be around, and she's fifteen years old." Mentally. "Blaze, my sister who's my best friend, is independent, confident, and is basically a full-out ninja, no joke. She's seventeen and looks a lot like me. Actually, she looks sort of like you, too. And then Jake. He's seventeen as well, also a ninja, and he's pretty much a chick magnet without trying. But he's madly in love with... well, it's like in that Twilight shit, how the adopted siblings are couples? Yeah, that's Blaze and Jake. So, just warning you," Stain laughed. "And then my best friend Alexander is eighteen like me and he's practically part of the family, we've known eachother for so long."

After a few more moments, the kiss broke. Alexander smiled. "I'm sorry that couldn't have been our first kiss, because it was perfect."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm

"They sound pretty cool. They all have pretty unique names, which is pretty awesome. I'd love to meet them,"

Fawn nodded, blushing faintly. "It was," she smiled.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Sep 2010, 9:53 pm

"Yeah, unique names are pretty common where we come from," Stain smiled. "Hm, if you want to meet them, I can try to send Blaze a Twin Telepathy message..." he wiggled his eyebrows mysteriously. "Well, we're not twins... but, I can try anyway." He sent Blaze a mind message telling she and Jake to happen along by the cedar clearing in a few minutes, because he had met THE GIRL.
Blaze pulled away from Jake suddenly as Stain's voice rung in her head. "Stain found THE GIRL!" she exclaimed. "We have to go meet her!"
"Aw, right in the middle of a makeout?" Jake whined jokingly.
"C'mon!" Blaze jumped out of their hidden treetop fort and landed on the forest floor seventy feet below with a soft thud.

"I wish we hadn't been shoved from the beginning of a friendship to kissing in little more than an hour yesterday, but maybe it's for the better... we need to get to know eachother better though. But from what I see on the surface you're pretty amazing."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 21 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

"Ooh, interesting. How exaclty does 'Twin Telepathy' work?" she asked, grinning.

"Yeah, I know," she said. "Aw, thanks! You're amazing too, though."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 21 Sep 2010, 5:01 pm

"No idea," Stain shrugged. "If I aim my thoughts toward Blaze, she can hear them. It's crazy..." It's magic.
Jake landed beside Blaze on the ground, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind before she could take off. "One more kiss?"
Blaze rolled her eyes with a grin, brushing her hand across his cheek. "Fine." She gently kissed him, and then dragged him along through the forest at top speed to the place Stain had indicated.

Alexander smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you." He splashed a bit of water at her. "So tell me everything I need to know about you."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 21 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

Ivy's eyes widened curiously. "That's insane," she murmured.

"Well," Fawn said, wondering where to start. "My friend was a vampire. She changed me, and my friends, soon after we found out she was. I changed my boyfriend, Anthony, into a vampire as well, but he was attatched to his parents. So, when he died, he killed himself. Knowing I'd have to stay with my friends, I resisted killing myself. Years and years later, we were playing in the woods, and- well, I'm sure you've heard- Stain... killed them...." she paused. "I wanted to find a place with people like me, someone to relate with, so I came here, and met Blaze and Jake. Then, Jake turned me into a mage, and well, here I am." she shrugged, smiling.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 4:42 pm

"Something like that..." Stain muttered.
Blaze and Jake, hand in hand, slowed as they neared the spot. Blaze stopped short as they came into view. Stain hadn't been kidding. It was THE GIRL. The girl he had drawn and talked about for years on end, over and over.... She feigned surprise as they stepped into the clearing.
"Oh, hey Stain! I randomly just felt like coming here, didn't know you were already here. Twin telepathy, maybe? Anyway, who's that?"

"Oh, that was your friend? Oh, I'm really sorry about that... and I'm sorry you've had such a bloody past. I fought in the civil war, so I've seen my fair share of gore.... Stain I got changed at the same time; we knew eachother in the war. "

Last edited by Dreamer on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Sep 2010, 4:52 pm

"Hello," said Ivy, "you must be Blaze and Jake? I'm Ivy. Stain and I just mey," she said politely, smiling crookedly.

"That's cool," she said. "That you knew eachother, I mean."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 5:14 pm

Jake simply stared, in disbelief. No way...
"Yeah, I'm Blaze. Nice to meet you, Ivy!" She glanced at Jake and elbowed him in the stomach, which didn't do much because pain doesn't penetrate well through rock-hard abs.
"What? Oh, er, sorry. Hey, I'm Jake."

"Yeah. He's been my best friend since I was two."

Last edited by Dreamer on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to make it dark blue)
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

Ivy felt slightly awkward. "Hey," she half laughed.

"Really? How'd you know eachother?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 5:33 pm

"Don't mind Jake. He just loves girls too much," Blaze joked.
"No, I only love you," he rolled his eyes with a smile, picking up and giving her a spinning hug. She laughed, tousling his hair as he set her down.

"We lived next door to each other for our entire human lives," Alexander smiled.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

Ivy chuckled. Why had she never been able to find someone? Her perfect match?

"That's amazing..." she murmured. "How old are you?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Stain watched Ivy out of the corner of his eye, wishing he could read minds.

"I don't even know anymore," Alexander laughed. "Two-hundred something? Three hundred?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 7:10 am

Ivy looked over to Stain. She could see his eyes peeking over at her, she she crossed her arms, and looked away, slightly embaressed.

"Nice! Haha, I'm about 200 myself," she added, grinning.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 2:44 pm

What clan does she belong to, if she's not a mage? Blaze asked.
See, that's the thing... Stain replied, biting his lip. She's a human. Her only flaw.
Blaze almost let out an audible gasp, and relayed the information to Jake in thought.

"Shame on you, Fawn, you're falling for a drastically older man!" he laughed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 2:51 pm

Ivy saw Blaze do something, and cocked her head? What had made her so surprised/

Fawn laughed. "I can't help it!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 3:53 pm

There was a moment of awkward silence.
"So..." Stain finally said.

"And I shouldn't be going after such a fair young woman as yourself, ancient as I am, but I can't help it either," Alexander grinned.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 7:52 pm

"Sew your own pants." Ivy said slyly. SHe loved sayings like that, that her mother used to tell her when she was younger.

"How will we live with ourselves?" she joked.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:24 pm

Stain was dumbfounded for a moment, and then laughed. "Nice one."

"Oh, I don't know, but I think we'll manage," Alexander grinned, slipping his hands around her waist and kissing her again.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:30 pm

"Haha, thanks. I'm full of 'em,"

Fawn happily kissed him back, her eyes slipping shut, her hands around his neck.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next