Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 43 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:15 pm

Blaze dragged Jake down the street before Erik could say a word. "Ugh," she muttered.

"Picture yourself there while you spin on your heel, and we'll transport." Alexander held her hand. "It's a lot easier than the humans imagine it to be."

"Ooh, this game," Stain grinned. "Dare."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 43 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by PeggySnow Fri 26 Nov 2010, 7:32 pm

"What the frig is his problem? The nerve of him!" he said, angrily. "No one
is going to hurt you anymore!"

Fawn nodded. "Okay." she closed her eyes, thinking of her cabin. She held her breath, as she spun on her heel.

Ivy smiled, looking around. "I dare you . . ." she glanced at a tall pine tree. "Climb it," she said simply.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 26 Nov 2010, 8:43 pm

"Shh, it's okay, Jake," Blaze said, squeezing his hand. "I appriciate your concern, but no one is hurting me with you around."

There was a whooshing sensation, and then Alexander opened his eyes to find himself standing in the girls cabin of Camp Clearlake.

Stain stared at the tree. An easy climb, but how to do it without giving something away? "Alright," he sighed, going over to the tree. "How high?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

Jake nodded. "I know, and it better stay that way! Whoever hurts you, I'll kill 'em!"

Fawn blinked, and looked around. Satisfied, she smiled, but then frowned. "Er, I'm not sure you're supposed to be in the girls' cabin, so I'm going to get my stuff and we can leave," she said hurriedly, and rushed off to find her bunk.

Ivy pursed her lips, and examined the tree. "Um . . ." the tree was pretty high. "The top, if you can. But, if not, maybe three quarters of it?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

((I just realized we still need a new thread. xD))

"Shh, shh, baby," Blaze said, stopping when they reached the portal and kissing him. "Let's just enjoy ourselves the rest of the day, okay?"

Alexander nodded, following her. There wasn't a soul in the cabin at the moment, thankfully.

"Alright," said Stain, starting to climb, taking it far slower than he usually would.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:18 pm

((Heh heh, yeah, we do. xD))

Jake smiled. "Okay. But only for you!" he said, pecking her on the cheek.

Once Fawn had reached her bunk, she scrambled to get all of her clothes together, and any other necessities. As soon as everything was packed, she scampered back to Alexander.

Ivy smiled. "Take your time!" she called.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:45 pm

((I'll go do that now. Eye Roll ))

Blaze smiled and rolled her eyes, grabbing his hand and pulling him through the portal.

"Shall we go, then, or do you want to have a quick look around first?" he asked.

"I'm taking that as a challenge," he called back, and sped up a bit, about half vampire speed, but more than the average human could achieve.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43