Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite room of your house?

+3
Music Is Love
Dreamer
PeggySnow
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite room?

What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_lcap67%What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_lcap16%What is your favorite room of your house? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

What is your favorite room of your house? Empty What is your favorite room of your house?

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:00 pm

Soo, what is it? Wink

LOL, sorry for the randomness, I think I may be over tired. Eye Roll
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite room of your house? Empty Re: What is your favorite room of your house?

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

My room. It's a reflection of my personality. Crazy, bright, and all over the place. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite room of your house? Empty Re: What is your favorite room of your house?

Post by PeggySnow Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

xD Yup, same here! Posters everywhere, some stuff there, other things there....
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

My room. I have no other place to blast my music or write without being disturbed. xD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:56 am

the living room is my favourite room in the house.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSwan Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:44 am

My bedroom Smile
BlackSwan
BlackSwan
Novice 1
Novice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:15 pm

Oh, wow. I totally missed this poll. Shock My favorite room... Heh. Is in my closet. xD It's a disaster, and there are pillows everywhere, and books galore, and I can write, and it's private, and I can blast my music, and nobody will know.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 21 Mar 2011, 10:21 am

My room. It's my own, so it reflects me, and I can play my music without getting yelled at to turn it down....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down