Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Year Anniversary!

4 posters

Go down

2 Year Anniversary! Empty 2 Year Anniversary!

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 05 Aug 2011, 3:22 am

Haha, I was just thinking about this, and did a little research. On September 17th, 2011, Creative Souls will be 2 years old! Shock I can't quite wrap my mind around the fact, so I created a little timeline, stretching as far back as I can remember.

The Life and Lies of Creative Souls:
Chapter One: You know you're old hat when...
~ You were a member on WI
~ You knew Nadine as Boballo123
~ You knew me as Lolo12
~ You knew Maddie as SweetCreola
~ You remember me writing my first story "Who Knew?"
~ You remember Peggy's fanfiction "Roses and Thorns" (Yeeek... Did I get the name right?)
~ You were on the VM list for Nadine's fanfiction "Don't You Trust Me?"
~ You recall the days when the Draco Malfoy Fanclub would move faster than the DCT
~ The quote "He was all, 'I am so hot, right?' while stuffing his face with popcorn." still makes you chuckle
~ You remember Edarlitrix ("EWW, GREASY FINGERS")
~ Draco Wars. Can I say more?
~ Tags such as, "Hottie.is.his.middle.name."
~ The endless use of Smug
~ You remember a time when you weren't allowed to have kissing in your stories
~ You recall the purge of the Creative Writing Section
~ You remember deciding that the meaning of "CWS" was no longer "Creative Writing Section" but "Crappy Writing Section"
~ ... Setting angry mobs on the WI Mods, Pansy Parkinson, and Harry Potter. xDD
~ You remember half of the creative writers moving to The Writer's Guild, or Twig for short.
Chapter 2: You've been here a while if...
~ You remember Nadine making this site
~ You remember when this site was called "The Writer's Realm"
~ You remember when none of us could figure out how to get our signature up. xD
~ You recall this site being green
~ You remember the uproar this caused in Twig, about being a "knockoff site."
~ We changed the name to "The Writer's Dream" (That's still what I mentally call this site)
~ You remember celebrating when we got our 20th member, superdork11. Wink (I remember, because that meant I could be a Mod)
~ You remember the first Crusher's Club.
~ You remember Maddie being known as Bela Kiss, rather than Pipeman
~ You remember when we actually had monthly monthly contests, not just hit and miss. xD
~ You recall the quote, "But a taco isn't really something you'd roll... Maybe like a burrito, or... you wouldn't roll a banana, no."
~ You've read the conversation the night "James" and "Ham" became interchangeable.
~ You remember when Maddie posed as "Lawrence" for several weeks, and had us all thoroughly convinced that she was a 40-year-old stalker.
Chapter 3: Recent Events
~ We attempted to write an all-site novel. (That idea really didn't get very far)
~ The name of the site changed to "Creative Souls"
~ The site turned blue

Hehehe, I just made you all feel either very old, or very very new. ;D Hope you enjoyed my spiel, and happy 2-year!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

2 Year Anniversary! Empty Re: 2 Year Anniversary!

Post by PeggySnow Fri 05 Aug 2011, 9:16 pm

Wow! I remember everything except one or two things. I can't believe this site it going to be 2 years old...
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 06 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm

TWIG called this a knockoff site? When was this? How cruel! if I'd known that, there would've been a lot of screaming going on. I feel sad and old reminiscing about past days. Sad Also if you remember very large photos of Snape being posted by Moony then you are an ancient member. Those fanfics were ingenious! I should print them out for old time's sake. I BLOCKED THE MEMORY OF THE PURGING of the Creative Writing Section! How durst you bring it up again! Nightmares of the wicked mods will haunt me forever! Fred and George Weas
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 07 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

Awww! This is crazy! I love you guys so much for sticking around with me! Silly Lovee
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down