Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 Empty Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:26 pm

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, Part 3

Characters
GRYFFINDOR
3rd Years
Siarra Winter(It'sAPen)
Russell Onymous(Dreamer ♥)
Oliver Bobo(It'sAPen)
Holly Tasler (It'sAPen)
Elizabeth Cunningham (It'sAPen)
Nick Pington (It'sAPen)
2nd Years
N/A
1st Years
N/A

RAVENCLAW
3rd Years
Ehzno Damarion(Pipeman)
Chris Simons (Dreamer ♥)
Taranee Montawk(Dreamer ♥)
2nd years
Agatha Christie (agathachristie)
Isadora Quagmire (Pipeman)
Amanda Noelle(Jesus4Eternity)
Quigley Quagmire(Pipeman)
1st Years
N/A

SLYTHERIN
3rd Years
Melody Carnka(Dreamer ♥)
Astoria Greengrass(Dreamer ♥)
Caylee Peterson(OneTreeHill)
Assake SilverOak(Fallen Archangel)
Aerith Saria (Fallen Archangel)
Edarlitrix Oppei(Pipeman)
Hexe Lili Smith (agathachristie)
Lisa Lolington(It'sAPen)
2nd Years
Christopher Eccleston (Pipeman)
Liberty Cunnings(Pipeman)
1st Years
Bailey Nichols (PeggySnow)

HUFFLEPUFF
3rd years
Clara Lexton(Dreamer ♥)
Phoenix Arrow(Dreamer ♥)
Enuya Danar(Fallen Archangel)
Anazari Lasuria(Fallen Archangel)
Hylia RageLake(Fallen Archangel)
Molly Tasler (It'sAPen)
Lily Malfoy (It'sAPen)
Amanda Sparkles (It'sAPen)
Robert Tanner (It'sAPen)
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch (Pipeman)
2nd Years
Duncan Quagmire(Pipeman)
Lupita Caneer(Pipeman)
1st Years
Pandora White (summer)

To join or create a new character, fill out this form and send (by PM) to Dreamer ♥
Name:
Personality:
Description: (optional)
Percentage: (Pure-blood, Half-blood, Muggle-born, or Unknown)
Other:

Hogwarts Rules:
* Follow all of the Hogwarts, TWD RP Rules, and TWD rules
* No serious romance, and nothing too gory in the battles.
* If you're about to do something that will affect the whole thread, please ask me first.
* Please PM all forms to Dreamer ♥.
* It may take me a few days to sort you. Do not ask when you'll be sorted or I'll put you in the back of the line.
* Post "Lumos!" in italicized yellow with all your forms so I know you've read the rules.
* You may have as many characters as you think you can handle - but please submit no more than three at a time.
* Please make your forms as detailed as possible - it makes it easier to sort you.
* Once a character has graduated, they either must become a teacher, work in Hogsmeade, or no longer show up in RPs.
* No original Hogwarts characters (except maybe some teachers , as a mention) and no relations to them, either.
* No powerplaying or godmodeling. In battles, give your opponent a chance to react before doing another move.
* If you want a character to be part of the Death Eaters or the Order of the Phoenix, PM me. However, I might not allow anything until older years.
* Your characters will start out as first years and get older as the years progress. Please don't ask to be automatically in an older year.
* No house requests, please. Once you're sorted, you're sorted. I'm not going to change your character's house. Period.
* HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Dreamer on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 15 times in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:32 pm

(Ok, so I guess Ezhno and Russell maybe? Or Taranee? Melody? Astoria? )
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:39 pm

((Hmm.. Ehzno and Astoria. You start?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:49 pm

(Sure!)

Ezhno was incredibly jolly, for today was his first visit to Hogsmeade! He took much gratitude into the fact he had finally been adopted by an adorable family, who were pleasant but firm and seemed oblivious to his mental instability.
Once he reached the wizard village, he stopped, and stared around himself, pondering where to go first. It was terribly overwhelming!
"Ge to ther nasteh candeh shoop, and bay these pepper imps, so yeh have holes in yer tongue!" Onhze had taken to behaving as a pirate once more, and insisted on adorning his head with a bright red bandanna.
"Never! I'll go to the Three Broomsticks, and illegally drink fire whiskey! " Ezhno frowned a bit, knowing Ohnze was sure to jump to anything that would put them in trouble.
"Heheh! Schmart bay! Ge on, ge get yer fir whiskeh, eh?!" By now, several people took to avoiding Ezhno, and shooting him suspicious glances with narrowed, beady eyes.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:05 pm

Astoria was strolling through the snowy streets of Hogsmeade, on her way to the Three Broomsticks to meet Melody. She was quite content, having just recently received a new cloak from her parents as the customary pre-Christmas present, and was wearing it for the first time today. As she made her way towards the pub, she accidently bumped into a Ravenclaw her age wearing a bright red bandana and talking to himself. "Watch where you're going!" she scowled, even though she was aware it had been her fault in the first place. The Slytherin attitude, after all, was that you were far superior to all others and had no faults of your own.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:11 pm

"Watch where you are go go go going!" Ohnze screeched in a hoarse voice as if he were a smoker; Ezhno was obviously annoyed by the stupid Slytherin, but instead of expressing his irritation rationally, he merely blinked at her like some dull partially crushed centipede.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:14 pm

Astoria rolled her eyes. "Freak," she muttered audibly as she turned on her heel, white-blonde curls whipping the boy in the face, and strode into the pub to meet Melody.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:17 pm

"Freakling!" Onhze croaked froggishly, crouching down and slowly scuttling into the pub like a half-baked crab. "Friggle fraggle frock!" He hissed, nibbling on his fingernails and staring rudely at the Slytherin girl. "Friblett!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:23 pm

Astoria spotted Melody sitting in the back corner. The latter waved, and Astoria made her way over, sitting down beside her best friend. There was a mug of butterbeer waiting for her. "Hey," she said, trying to ignore the freaky Ravenclaw boy.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

"FRACKLY!" Ohnze, who had originally remained abnormally calm, was now throwing a tantrum even the most vile baby would blush at.
"FORLABACKTYOAG!" His eyes bulged with madness as he rushed at Astoria, but instead of attacking her, he swerved suddenly, beelining towards the helpless bartender.
"Ferlagga logan!" Next, all the mugs and bottles were shattered on the floor, before anyone could blink.
"Shit," Ezhno backed away, his face blending perfectly with the idiotic bandanna. "Shit."
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:32 pm

Astoria gaped, a ghost of a smirk evident at the corners of her mouth.
"I wonder what's wrong with him," Melody pondered thoughtfully, sipping her butterbeer.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:43 pm

The bartender's face was quite possibly a considerate shade more scarlet than Ezhno's. "Why . . . you! YOU INSOLENT SCUMBAG! YOU PILE OF DUNG! YOU WINDOW TO HELL! AGHHHH!!" And with that final utterance, so violent a rage overcame the bartender, that sorry Ezhno went hysterical with terror. He laughed, cried, screamed and howled. He ran into the wall, tried to fly off a bar stool, and danced barefoot on the glass.
Alas, the bartender took Ezhno's behaviour as a cry for attention, so his greasy fingers curled around the boy's neck, and he shook him so fiercly Ezhno passed out from the rattling.
"Now I've got to clean this mess up!" The bartender groaned, his face ridden with anguish as he stooped down and began to clean, the non magical way. He had nearly forgotten of Ezhno for now.
How lucky it was for the bartender, that sly old Edarlitrix was lounging there today.
"Here, sir, I would help you clean up this garbage," said he, keeping a blank face.
"Oh! Thank goodness! Please! Uh, boy!" The bartender raised an eyebrow as he looked up at the bizarre figure before him. Edarlitrix made sure to cover himself completely in a black robe and hood, but still, his ugly wolf snout was seen poking from the folds of ratty fabric.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:51 pm

"Oh, my God.." Melody murmured, noting the unconcious Ezhno. "Do you think we should do something?"
"Nah," said Astoria, "some noble Gryffindor"--she spoke the words with disgust--"will probably come to rescue him."
It was not a "noble Gryffindor" who came to Ezhno's aid, however; it was Chris, Ezhno's fellow schizophrenic werewolf Ravenclaw. He happened to walk into the pub just in time to witness the scene with his one eye. He hurried to Ezhno's side and preformed a spell to revive him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:56 pm

Ezhno blinked dumbly, and attempted to crack his cricked neck. "Huh huh hi Chris . . ." Yawning, he stood up and looked around at the destruction. "Oh. I guess I had a fit,"
Ezhno noticed Edarlitrix's hood stiffen as he perked his ears up for information regarding Ezhno's personal life.
"Yeah, well thanks. I think I'd better get out of here." Ezhno gave Astoria the evil eye as he fled the pub.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 6:01 pm

"I'll join you," Chris said. Edarlitrix the furry wolf-dude rather unnerved him, and he would be happy for some company, anyway. It was getting quite tiresome just talking to bitter Isaac all day.

Astoria glared at Ezhno as he retreated with his strange friend. "I'm going to follow them," she declared.
"Erm. Why?" asked Melody.
"Don't question me! Are you coming?"
"Err, sure..." Melody took one last sip of her butterbeer and the two left the pub, not exactly stealthily.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 6:10 pm

"I haven't seen you very much at all this year, um, so what's up with you now?" Ezhno desired only to push the terrible Ohnze incident far from his mind.

Edarlitrix shuddered involuntarily as a queer feeling crawled up his spine. He stalked outside, resisting the instinctive urge to creep along on all fours; nostrils flaring, he sniffed crudely at the two suspicious Slytherin girls. The blonde girl's tepid arrogance scorched his olfactory bulbs. Edarlitrix growled, and barked threateningly at them both.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:09 am

"Ah, Isaac's up to his old antics. He's decided that his attempts to ruin my life were not satisfactory, and now he's moved on to wreaking havoc on the general public."
"Not to menson I've taken up talking wif a lissp."
"And that." Chris rolled his eyes.

Melody whipped around, her chestnut curls swinging. A very tall, cloaked figure with a wolf snout just visible in the shadows of his hood had just barked at them. Eyes wide, she turned to Astoria, who had continued walking without any sign of noticing this odd occurance.
"Didn't you hear that?" she asked.
"What? That dog barking?"
"Tori, it's not a dog..." Melody whispered nervously, throwing a backward glance to the creature.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:34 am

Edarlitrix chuckled, a disturbing sound reminiscent of the death rattle; in one stride he covered the distance between himself and the girls.
"Do you require any assistance?" He asked, and bowed mockingly.

"Ohnze is a pirate again. And he is more violent than ever!"
"Aye, aye!"
"But I got adopted. So now I don't have to live in the smelly orphanage," Ezhno unwrapped the bandanna from his forehead and tied it over his nose and mouth.
"I feel safer this way." Said he, in a muffled tone.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 28 Jun 2010, 1:01 pm

"Er, no," said Melody nervously.
"Get your creepy laugh and smelly breath out of our faces, scum," Astoria snapped.

"That's great that you got adopted!" Chris smiled.
"We're thstill waiting for thomone or thomefing to get uth out of se orphanage," Isaac pitched in with his irritating intentional lisp.
((They are an orphan, right? I forgot. Eye Roll ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 29 Jun 2010, 6:55 pm

(Yessiree!)

Edarlitrix exhaled heavily onto the blondie's face. "Sorry, I forgot my breath mints,"said he, with unnecessary loudness. "So you may be on your sorry way." Snorting, he puffed more noxious dog-breath onto both of them.

"Heehee! Haw haw! Ima cowboy naow!" Ohnze began to jig right there and then. "Yee haw, giddyup!"
"Goddammit!" Ezhno scowled deeply, wrinkles apparent on his face that even the most ancient man would look upon with dismay.
"Ho ho, mister Ezzy, no cursin here," Ohnze grinned and spat on the snow. "To candyville, my lads! To candyville!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 29 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

Coughing, the two girls sped up, eagar to get away from the furry wolf-dude.
"What a freak! Who does he think he is?!" Astoria muttered in outrage.
"He thinks he's a giant, dangerous wolf man who could easily bite us to bits," Melody whispered fearfully.

"Gladly, my thtrange friend! I fink we sshould go wreak havoc on thhe little girlth and boyth thrying to enjoy serr Hogthmeade vithit!" Isaac practically leapt with joy. Chris did a *facepalm* and groaned. Not so much about the wreaking havoc, but the lisp was really irriating.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 29 Jun 2010, 9:50 pm

Edarlitrix was immensely flattered thanks to the unintentional compliment on the more apprehensive girl's part. He breathed onto his 'paw' and inhaled his own breath. "Good GOD!" Sticking out his tongue in mock-gagging, he strutted into Honeyduke's to purchase some peppermint toads.

Out escaped a terrible curse from the insane boy's lips. It was incomprehensible as to who, Ezhno or Ohnze, was the one to exclaim this incoherent oath, but its meaning was made quite clear by a rambunctious charge at the candy shop. The doors reluctantly flew open at his approach, and Edarlitrix was bowled over by the overly enthusiastic Honeyduke raider.
"I'll buy the lot!" Ohnze gleefully snatched all the minty goodies in sight, eager to cause as much trouble to Edarlitrix as possible.
"No, we'll not!" Countermanded poor Ezhno.
"All this, too!" Ohzne shouted, grabbing all the chocolate he could and shoving the two siblings aside who were immersed in the world of candy, blissfully unaware of the Freudian case who had come to wreak havoc on all life.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 29 Jun 2010, 10:09 pm

Astoria and Melody were now in Honeydukes sweet shop, eyeing sugar quills. Out of the corner of her eye, Melody noticed the furry wolf dude enter the shop.
"Tori!" she squealed, "He's stalking us!"

Laughing maniacally, Isaac followed Ohnze. "My dear ffriend, you don't fink I won't get inolved wif tis evil plot, do you?"
"No, you won't, Isaac," said Chris firmly. Isaac replied by smacking Chris smartly in the face, causing passerby to stare.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 5:24 pm

"Yes! We shall indeed boycott Zonko's!" Ohnze had clearly misunderstood Isaac. "First off, we need cardboard signs proclaiming how Zonko's joke products encourage children to engage in criminal behaviour!" Said he, dumping all the sweets onto the two Slytherin girl witnesses of his misdemeanor at the pub, and pushing his way to the store's cellar: thankfully the crowd kept his mission secret lest he be discovered by possessive candymen.
After dislodging candy from within its boxes and out onto the floor, he tore the boxes into several crude squares, and withdrew from his pocket a dusty wand which was then used to inscribe on the makeshift signs bright letters dictating outrageous slander against Zonko's.
"Here you go," Ohnze offered the more ugly sign to Isaac.

Edarlitrix was to be found violently shoving everyone aside in his efforts to reach blondie and brunette. "What're you two doing with all the peppermint toads and minty flavoured edible delights!?"

Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

"You idiot, I don't thee any reathon to boycott Thonko's!' Isaac threw the picket sign on the ground in a fit of irrational rage. "I don't fink you underthood what I thaid. I thaid I want to be involved wif tis evil plot."

"Those freaky scizophrenic boys just dumped them on us! I'm sorry!" Melody squealed in terror, dropping the treats and running to hide behind her best friend.
"You're such a wimp," Astoria rolled her eyes at Melody, stepping aside so Melody was just as in the open as she.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next