Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 15 Nov 2009, 9:42 am

"You don't need to lie to us, Isaac."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:07 am

(Sure Nadine! How about Butters (Hufflepuff, boy) and Astoria?)

The Jet Black Whisper Mia wrote:Assake walked up to him, gently wrapping her arms around him and smiling lightly. "You seem like you're in a bad mood," she commented, whispering so in his ear.

"Er, yes. But I have an excuse for being rude! I spilled ink all over my freaking potions homework!" To prove his point, Edarlitrix waved the dripping parchment around, speckling the squeaky clean carpet of the library with crimson ink.

Although Ehzno had managed to get out of hearing range of the barbaric Edarlitrix, Ehzno could still hear the Slytherin complain. And this was enough to make Ehzno snap. Unfortunately.
"SHUT UP RETARD!" Ohnze screeched, throwing several books at Edarlitrix.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:04 pm

Assake managed to catch two books, pretecting herself and Edarlitrix with the two books, allowing each book to bang against the ones she had, and fall to the ground.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:29 am

Blacka-Blacka wrote:"You don't need to lie to us, Isaac."

"I'm not lying!" cried Isaac indignantly.
"Can it, will you? I have to go find those flashcards."

Bela Kiss wrote:(Sure Nadine! How about Butters (Hufflepuff, boy) and Astoria?)
((Sure! I call not starting. >=D ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 16 Nov 2009, 4:37 pm

Enuya just happened to have a flashcard and book about lakes and such. She pulled them out. "Would these help?" she asked.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 16 Nov 2009, 8:08 pm

"Nice!" Chris grinned, taking a flashcard and waving it in front of his eyes.
"Agh! Chris! That's scaring me, put it away!"
Chris laughed and began to read it. "The lake at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is called the Black Lake. It is named so because it is so deep, it appears black to - "
"NOO! STOP IT!" Isaac whimpered. "I'm going, I'm going, fine!" he threw up his hands, causing the flashcard to spiral through the air. Chris caught the card as it fell.
"That was handy," he smirked, handing the card back.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 16 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

"Thought I'd bring it, considering Isaac's just popping out at bad times.."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 17 Nov 2009, 3:52 pm

"You're so smart," Chris smiled, kissing her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Tue 17 Nov 2009, 5:59 pm

"Probably not as smart as you, though."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 18 Nov 2009, 6:50 am

[[Right. So. Now I only get an hour per day. Its better then no internet time at all.. though it simply sucks like "heck". [When I write "heck", I mean the word that gets replaced with "heaven!" on Twig.] My dad says if there is one time, where he discovers that I spent MORE then my hour [without his permission] he will permanently remove internet from our house. [That would be a "bye bye for almost ever, my friends!"] Sooo.. yeah. He said if I behave correctly [I doubt I can ALWAYS behave correctly.. :/] then he will SLOWLY [very slowly, trust me.] give my more then an hour. [I highly doubt I'd ever get my unlimited time, back... *sighs*]
Soooorrrryyyy... Sad
I've planned when I want to spend my hour. From 7:30 pm eastern to 8:30 pm eastern. [In hopes of getting to RP with WCL.] This rule also applies on weekends... [what crappy weekends I'll have with only 1 hour of internet... :C]
I'll miss getting to RP with you all ALMOST 24/7 [XD Never even close. Sad::]
I was so miserable when my dad said that, that secretly, I continuously slammed my head against a wall [major headache] and just kept pinching my arm with my nails [major aching. My nails are extremely "sharp", so I almost got myself to bleed. Then I stopped myself.]

~Signed, Mia]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Wed 18 Nov 2009, 6:39 pm

(That suckskskksksks aogpagapg Mia! I am only allowed on thirty minutes a day since. .. H.K. Good luck in your horrible life!)

Assake managed to catch two books, protecting herself and Edarlitrix with the two books, allowing each book to bang against the ones she had, and fall to the ground.

"You idiotic little boy!" Edarlitrix seethed at Ehzno, but only to be hit in the head with A Field Guide to Mushrooms, which in turn knocked Edarlitrix out.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Wed 18 Nov 2009, 6:40 pm

(FOR NADINE!!)

Butters glared at his two naughty hamsters dressed in fleece sweaters. "NO MORE COCOA!" He screamed, jumping up and down in the snow.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 18 Nov 2009, 7:23 pm

You could hear Assake growling, as she turned towards Ehzno. "You. Will. Pay." she hissed, taking a few steps towards him.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:44 pm

((Aww!! Poor Mia Sad I'll miss RPing with you all the time too! I'll try to be on tonight, though... hey, it's almost 7! If I stay on a little longer we might be able to RP. Smug ))

"Psh, no," said Chris. It was probably true, but he didn't want to say that.

Astoria stared across the lawn at an idiot who was screaming at two fluffballs in sweaters. Smirking, she strolled over and prepared to attack him with vicious remarks about everything from his pets to his name.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:09 am

[[During my hour, I only log onto WI and Twig. I have enough distractions there. xP]]

"Just admit that your smarter then me. Come on. Admit it. It won't hurt my feelings."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:30 am

"No, no, you're smarter," Chris insisted.
"Don't be a dumbass, Chris, of course we're smarter."
"Shut up, Isaac."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 20 Nov 2009, 8:05 pm

[[ROFL. xD]]

"Aye aye aye..."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 20 Nov 2009, 9:55 pm

((Lmao Eye Roll You gotta love Isaac. He's just so... out there. He tells it like it is. xD ))

Chris grinned in a weary sort of way. "Ah, let's just drop it." he said, turning back to Enuya.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 21 Nov 2009, 2:45 pm

Enuya turned around, ready to walk away. Just before, she said; "That's it! I'm getting the chainsaw."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 21 Nov 2009, 7:25 pm

((xD))

"It'll take more than Muggle weapons to get rid of me! And besides, if you took a chainsaw to me, you'd be chopping your beloved Chris up as well." Isaac sneered nastily.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 21 Nov 2009, 7:55 pm

Enuya screeched, wacking Isaac once, ready to know him out cold. "Oh crap." she muttered, realizing that meant that she had wacked Chris as well. "Ah well. As long as Isaac's out cold."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 21 Nov 2009, 8:48 pm

((That was unexpected. xD))
Chris crumpled onto the ground, unconcious.While Isaac cursed loudly inside his head, the words echoing around his brain, Chris felt completely bemused.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 22 Nov 2009, 6:31 pm

"Ah sh**.." she sighed and decided to let herself sit on the ground, beside the unconscious Chris.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 23 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

What the f***?! I didn't think she'd actually do it... thought Isaac angrily.
I know, Chris thought back, That was a little uncalled for.
A LITTLE?!
Yeah, a bit.
I THINK IT WAS A BIT MORE THAN A LITTLE UNCALLED FOR!
You think what you want, Isaac... since when has anyone valued your opinion?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:37 pm

"Oh dear lord. Oh dear lord. Oh dear lord." she repeated continuously, hoping no teacher would pass by. If any did, her story would be;
He tripped. And fell.

[xD]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next