Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 5:14 pm

(Okay! Me reply anyway!)

Liberty, being as fat as she is, somehow managed to hide a few grams of muscle beneath her flabby flesh; she picked up Gario and dragged him out of the room. "See ya later, suckers!" She squealed happily.
"Uh, what was she drinking?" Edarlitrix stepped out from behind the bookshelf and approached a small bottle that had been set on the table. It read 'Love Potion!! EVERLASTING!'
"Oh. Well. Now we know."
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 2- WINTER!

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:01 pm

(RP, Sarah?)
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by agathachristie Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

(sure I guess I will begin)
Agatha was scribbling something on her notpad when Maria came up "What the hell are you writing about?" she drolled "You would never understand you don't know even how to read!" said Agatha coolily.
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:04 pm

Ehzno saw Agatha and some other girl quarreling; he traipsed over, if somewhat reluctantly and interrupted the obtuse conversation. "Er, what's going on?"
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by agathachristie Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:06 pm

"This moron thinks my writing is a joke even though she has never read my bestselling books! Partly, because she is to stupid to read!" said Agatha
"I will tell HL about what you are saying!" tattled Maria
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

"Your books are published?" Ehzno questioned skeptically. "I've never heard of them, that's for sure. If they're even best sellers."
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by agathachristie Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

"They are thank you very much! Have you ever heard about Murder on the Orient Express, ABC Murders, and Mystery Affair at Styles!" said Agatha angrily.
"Oh I have seen pictures on books!"said Maria
Everyone was to distracted to see HL in the background with a flower rope in her hand.
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:13 pm

"No, I have not heard of those books," Ehzno snapped, his temper growing short. "And if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving before I get strangled!" And with that, he turned away and sprinted into the forest.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by agathachristie Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:14 pm

Agatha screamed and ran after Eznho. Then HL ran after them with a knife in her hand that had blood on it and licked it.
"Oh tasty!" squealed Maria
Going after HL
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:16 pm

"You're all nuts! No sane people here, not one!" Cried Ehzno, frustrated and confused. He ascended a tree with expertise, and called down at HL, "look, you don't need to strangle me! I'll just strangle myself!" He quickly tightened his houndstooth scarf until he could barely breath -- hoping this would serve as a distraction to HL.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by agathachristie Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:18 pm

Then Agatha said angerly "I am sane, at least I don't have another person in my head!"
Then HL ran around in circles right underneath them.
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:19 pm

"How did you get up here?" Ehzno squeaked, ignoring Agatha's crude comment; he didn't recall Agatha climbing the tree.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by agathachristie Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:21 pm

"I have my ways!" Agatha said writing more on her notepad.
(got to go now bye!)
agathachristie
agathachristie
Novice 2
Novice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 11:00 pm

Bela Kiss wrote:"This is a sonic screwdriver. It can unlock doors, blind you, burn you, break you. And did I mention? Blow you up!" Christopher approached Isaac/Chris slowly, as to seem more threatening.
"Dude, I didn't do anything," Chris raised his hands defensively. Even Isaac was getting slightly apprehensive now, so he refrained from comment.

((Soorry I left! I just got all the HP movies on DVD for my birthday, which I was rather excited about, and of course I had to watch the third one first because it's my favorite. Just as I was pausing it to stare at Draco, xD, Scott came in, and then my dad came in and then my mom came home from the store, and we all finished watching the movie together and then we watched the fourth one, and that is why I was gone for the entire afternoon and evening.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:15 am

(That's perfectly fine! LOL you don't need to apologize for spending time with your family! xD As long as you had fun! Smile

Oh, and, how was your birthday? I forgot to ask!! )

"Your little 'side kick' Isaac insulted me. .. and that is not a NICE THING TO DO!" Christopher let down on a small, red button located near the center of the screwdriver; a buzzing sound echoed throughout the hall and an electric-blue light shot out of the screwdriver tip, aimed for Chris' forehead.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:28 am

((Replying in a sec, Sweety. ^^ Ps. Sorry for not comming on earlier, Internet wouldn't connect. :=P:))
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:32 am

"I actually have pitty for my brother, this time..." she began, trailing off. After many moment of silence, she burst into laughter. "Yeah right." she'd never actually care for Gario.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:34 am

"Now, time to destroy the toad!" Edarlitrix grabbed a scalpel and a pair of minuscule tweezers, clicking them together right in front of Fatty's nose.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:39 am

"Riiiight... I almost forgot about that."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:40 am

"Do you want to be the one to cut it open, or the one to remove its organs and feed them to Gario?" Edarlitrix interrogated slyly.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:43 am

"What the BEEP?" beep was obviously replaced by a word to wich I doubt I'd be allowed to type. "Feed its organs to Gario!? Are you dead serious?"
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:44 am

"Er, yes?" Edarlitrix was slightly taken aback by Assake's outburst.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:50 am

". . . Alright . . . then . . ."
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:54 am

"Well, I guess you want to force-feed the organs. I'll cut the damn toad open, then!" Edarlitrix placed the scalpel on the amphibians gruesome gullet, making a small incision, in turn killing the toad. "Ta da! Dissection time!" And so, Edarlitrix drew the blade down the deceased Fatty, opening the stomach for surgery.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sun 18 Oct 2009, 12:07 pm

((Dunno if you already know, but because of the WI Bucks Store, you can pay 50,000 WI Bucks to get 30-Days of of WI Insider! ^^ I just bought one. xDDD Your avvies can go up to 97.7 KB if you get it. And your siggies.. 58.6!!!!!!! Silly Total avvy and siggy change on WI, now. xDDD))

". . ." she closed her eyes, stopping herself from just vomitting all over the place.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next