Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 1:01 pm

AHH! AHHHHHHHH! OK, I'm good sorry. Just beyond relieved. He emailed back:

because i have become so weird i may just freamk you so much you get freked out until you you die of old age and to much screaming??????????????? (insert about 100 crab smilies. xD)

So I sent back:

Oh, good. I was beyond worried, dude. No, I'm highly doubting that. Not that you've gotten weirder. I can believe that. But as for not liking you, it's gonna take more than that. Smile

Sooooooooooooooo relieved.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:25 pm

Hahhaa, he sounds funny. Eye Roll Okay sorry, back on topic.

Well that's a relief. OKAY YOU GUYS SIRIUSLY NEED TO START GOING OUT
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:30 pm

He's very funny, and sometimes I hate that, because that's how he guessed that I liked him. because I'd always laugh at him, usually to cover up my nerves. But, it gave me away. xD Hey, it's not off-topic. xD

I know. I'm like,"Gah, Laurence! I can't tell that you're joking over email! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:39 pm

I think Ricky guessed I liked him cause I was flirting with him... Eye Roll It might've also been because I was spending more time with him than is normal. Or because he caught me staring at him a few times. Or because when he asked Cassie if I did she confirmed it. xD

Eye Roll Yeah, sarcasm doesn't transfer well over email.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

LOL! I'm bad enough as it is with guys, the last thing I need is trying to flirt with them. Which, of course, I can't help doing naturally. Eye Roll Dang, why do they have to be so good at guessing? That was the one thing I was counting on guys being bad at. xD

No, it doesn't. xD Unless you put xD or LOL. But I guess not all guys have that kind of internet vocabulary. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Jan 2010, 6:19 pm

xD I know! And I flirt automatically too, so you're not alone there. I'm accidentally The Human Flirt. xD

Hahah yeah. Eye Roll For the most part, Ricky writes in normal English but also says stuff like thx and jk and nm and lol. Nod He also uses alot of smilies.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 9:27 pm

I'll walk away from a conversation with Laurence, and my friends'll be all,"No wonder he's falling for you. You never stop flirting, do you?" xD

LOL! Laurence writes in... How to put this? Laurence-eese. He uses no abbrieviations (sp?), but at the same time, I sit for 10 minutes trying to figure out what it says. I got pretty good at it over the summer. I think the lots of smilies is just a guy thing, because that's why I didn't bother uploading the smilies when I was posting his emails, because it would have taken me hours to get it done. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Jan 2010, 9:45 pm

xD Hahaa, that's cute Silly People were always thinking me and Ricky were going out like a month before we were cause we were hanging out and flirting so much. I remember this one day in late October or early November, Ricky was like "People keep asking me if me and you are going out!" and I was like "Oh my gosh they're asking me that too!" and then we both looked at eachother and laughed awkwardly and Ricky was avoiding my eyes and was like "It's funny, cause we're not," and I was like "Haha, yeah, we're not..." and then we laughed awkwardly again and sort of just walked away. xD

I remember this other day at Lunch in Mrs.Reynolds room, and it was just me and Ricky, and we were sitting together on the spinny chair at Mrs.Reynolds desk, and I was leaning my head on his shoulder, and then Cassie and Pattii happened to pass by the room (and of course the door was open) and they were mouthing "OH MY GOD AW" at me as they passed, and then like a minute later, awkwardly enough, Brandon passed by the room and saw me and Ricky and got this weird look on his face as he walked away. Eye Roll

Lmao, yeah. xD Hahhaa, Laurence-eese... Eye Roll Sometimes Ricky will connect a string of random, unconnected three-word-thoughts with one of these -
For example: hahah yea - no not really - i thought so
And then I'll be like um what?
xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

Aw, that's cute too. One of those moments where you want to say,"But I dreadfully want to." You know what? I'm starting a list of things I'd love to be able to say without being dreadfully embarrassed.

LOL! I mean, I'm sorry for Brandon, but at the same time, I'm not. (Wow, I totally forgot you and him used to be going out) I actually like it when people say that you're cute together. Even if it's utterly embarrassing when you're not going out, I think you kind of want the attention, almost to prove that other people want you to go out, or something. You know?

I swear, it is. It'll be like,"is not care is speeld rong" xD To mean "I don't care if it's spelled wrong." LOL! I'm like,"Holy crap, dude, can you take the time to writ it out?" xD But I don't know. I kinda like it at the same time. I like that he's not perfect. I mean, he's perfect for me like Ricky is perfect for you, but, not a perfect human being who always gets excellent grades and stuff. I kinda like helping him, which confuses me...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

Aw... Alright, I found a few things searching for a new avatar for Twig, and I found these that all made me go, "Aww..." like a freak for a few minutes. xD

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 4 5177
♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 4 Iconator6a9ac38131400d8
♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 4 Iconator41d66c731bab676
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Jan 2010, 10:10 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Nod

Yeah, I sort of feel bad for him but yet not, too. IDK. I completely broke his heart when I broke up with him, and even though he tried to deny it, it was obvious... so it must hurt for him to see me with Ricky... but really, it's all for the best.
Yeah, I know. Like, it gets annoying when people say "AWWWW" at me and Ricky all the time, but at the same time I'm like yeaaaaaahhhh, we are cute, aren't we? xD

I totally know what you mean. Those little annoying things that they do that you hate and love at the same time. Like how Ricky will burst into a random song and make everything all awkward and everyone just stares at him and he still keeps singing. xD Half of me is like "Okay, Ricky, shut up now." Eye Roll and the other half is like "Aw, he is so cute." You know?
And I know what you mean about liking that he's not perfect. Real people aren't perfect and perfect people aren't real, so instead of striving for perfection you should go for someone who is perfect for you.
THAT LAST SENTANCE WAS PRETTY AWESOME. xD Like, deep-ish and slightly poetic, sort of... idk. It was pretty epic, though. Smug
And I know what you mean (again, lol) about the liking to help him. I think it just sort of helps us emotionally-overwhelmed girls (xD not really but you know what I mean) feel like we're an important part of their life, I think... IDK... *shrugs*

Aww, those are really cute. Silly *runs off to Iconator to look for more cute love avvies*
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 02 Jan 2010, 10:25 pm

I intend to keep track. Another one that I find myself shouting to nobody when I stay home alone, is,"WHY DO GUYS HAVE TO BE SOOOO CONFUSING?!?!?!?!" xD

Yep. And for me it depends on who's saying it too. If it's my friends, then it's usually in a teasing way, and we always end up saying,"SHUT UP!" xD But when it's sweet little Zach, I'm like, blushing, and kind of like,"Yeeahh... We are. Smile"

I know! It's like when Laurence sends me random emails. I'm like, "Alright Laurence. I know you're obsessed with cows. You really don't need to remind me..." But then I'm like, "OMG! He emailed me! *hyperventilating* Over all his friends, he chose to email me!"

Which sentence?

I know. Here's something thought provoking, but makes you all jittery and giggly at the same time. What if Ricky thinks about you as often as you think about him. What if he wonders if you think about him all the time. What if he writes out love letters, then gets too embarrassed to give them to you. What if you're the last thing he thinks about before he falls asleep every night? Sorry, I'll stop now...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Jan 2010, 11:57 am

xD I agree with you there!!

Hahaha, whenever someone tells me that me and Ricky are really cute together, I'm grin and I'm like "Yeaaaahhh... Smile " A couple of weeks ago, though, we were all at recess and Ricky had jsut been hugging me and spinning me around and Georgia whispered "You guys are sooo cute together!" and then me and her did sort of a happydance sort of thing. Silly Hahaha

Hahaha, yeah! And Ricky's obsession with Glee (do you know that show? Like all of my friends love it) gets a little annoying sometimes, but those little things are part of what makes him him so you really sort of have to love it, don't you?

The sentence where I said "Real people aren't perfect and perfect people aren't real instead of striving for perfection you should find someone who's perfect for you." Very Happy

Aw that is cuteee... oh, now I wonder if he does! The other day when I talked to him he was like "I've been thinking of you!" and I was thinking YAYYYYY! Silly Now I have to go back and reread that email to see what he said exactly... cause it really made me smile... Very Happy And it also made me a little sad at the same time cause he was saying that he was a mess so when I replied I told him not to beat himself up cause he's amazing.

M'kay, found it.

hey---- happy ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥️ yeah! times flies! been thinking of you!!!!

now here comes the mile long apology for everything----------------

i'm so sorry about not calling, facebookin', or texting (although i haven't a phone)
you know me---- just a complete and udder (haha) mess in the making.
i'm really just sad for some reason. idk, its just so strange, i feel reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreally(gasps for air) reallyreallyreallyreallyreally
upset with myself
=(
Ricky

And this is what I typed back:

Aww! =( You're not a mess, you're amazing & I love you so don't be upset with yourself. *hug* And there's no need to apologize for anything, I totally get it. I miss you! Hope we can hang out soon.
Nadine ♥️

Yupp.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:13 pm

xD I'll be thinking. Smug

LOL! I love the happy dance! :=D"

Yeah, I know the show. Nod I was a little annoyed with it for doing Don't Stop Believin', because, in my opinion, only Journey does it right, but yes. I know the show. Smile

Ohh. I thought you were talking about one of mine. I'm like, I very rarely sound deep and poetic. O.o xD But you're right. That was a ood sentence. Smile

Aww, Ricky! He should know that you ♥️ him! Poor guy! But that's still beyond cute! Silly I love that he put (haha) after udder. LOL! Totally something Laurence would do too. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:19 pm

Smug

xD, I know! Georgia's just so fun. We were both like YAYAYAYAY and were jumping up and down in circles. xD

Haha, all my friends are like NADINE YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT and I just never got around to it. Eye Roll

Haha Eye Roll Well I bet you could if you tried!

I know, I was like AWWW and I wished I could be there to hug him for real, but we didn't see eachother at all over break Razz Yeah, when I wrote the "I love you" part in there I was wondering if I should say that, but then I was like well I do, and then I pressed send. Eye Roll Hahha yeah I know! In the midst of his little depressing speech, he's like haha, udder, haahha. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:27 pm

Oh, whoops. I screwed up on my smiley again. xD My fingers are shaking this morning. Me and him have been emailing back and forth. xD I'm a little afraid at the moment. I told him it would take more than him being weirder for me to stop liking him; he then suggested eating his family and blowing up, so I said, "Uhm, I think that would do it." But then, I'm pretending I didn't hear him say he likes me at the dance, just because I want to hear, or, read it again, so I added: "Hey, er, very awkward moment of truth here, but, do you by any chance... Uh, like me back...?" Now I'm waiting for his response.

That's cute and weird at the same time. xD

xD I love it when that happens. Eye Roll

If is the keyword in that sentence. I don't feel like trying. xD

I know, right? That's why I'm all "A virtual hug will have to suffice *huggy smiley*" I know! I think that's so cute. Smile I love it when you're having doubts about sending it, so you hurry up and click send before you can change your mind. xD I know! *moan moan* I'm soo sorry, Nadine!! Udder. Haha. xD It's just so random! I can see why you ♥️ him. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:41 pm

Aha, you're having one of those "Did that really happen?" stages. When it's too good to be true and you just want to hear it again to make sure... Nod

Haahha yes.

I know, same Eye Roll

xD I get that feeling about writing sometimes... I'm like hey, this is a good idea... *writes two pages* er, yeah, I'm done for now. *never comes back to story again* xD

xD Yes. I do that all the time. Eye Roll I'm like ahhh should I really say that? -SEND- OH CRAP DID I SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT?! xD
Yeah, he is amazing... ♥️ He's so sweet and nice and funny and smart and talented and cute and goofy and caring and thoughtful and yeah... I just love him. Very Happy
Okay, question, do you think you love Laurence or do you just really really like him? Cuz it sounds like you love him you just don't want to necessarily use the word love. Nod
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:49 pm

Indeed I am. Nod And I'm kind of eager to see how he handles the question straight out. xD

I love the you consider the happy dance. xD

Eye Roll

Me as well! I started a realistic fiction about a month ago, and still only have six pages. I'm bored with it. xD

I did that over the summer! This was my closest call. I somehow managed to put the words "I like you" in an email. I never intended to actually send it. I just wanted it for my own. xD But I hit the send before I could stop myself, and was like Oh CRAP! Then I saw the message the popped up. "This email does not have a title. Are you sure you would like to continue?" No. I closed out. xD

That's a very good way to put it. Yes. My word for it: I fancy him. xD
Or, actually, Yo estoy enamorada.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:17 pm

Yeah, lol. But then on the other hand, it's probably a lot less confusing if you're very plain with guys. Sometimes they just don't get what you're trying to ask or say, because us girls make it too wordy and conceal it in something else. Eye Roll

Huh?

I have about sixty bazillion unfinished stories. Eye Roll

xD I do that all the time. Like while texting, I'll be like NOOOO and before it finishes sending I cancel it. Eye Roll

xD I think it would be very hard not to love someone after you've had a crush on them for two years. Eye Roll
What does enamorada mean? I'm too lazy to go look it up. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:31 pm

Agreed. LOL! I've read a thousand articles that guys have written that say "Just be straight out about it. If you want to know if we love you, just ask. Guys think in a simple way. Don't try to make us think in a complex form." xD

I dunno. xD Just trying to keep a conversation going. xD

I have one at the moment, that's going to go away because it's annoying me.

I know. I like emails because if you have a fast computer, it's instant, and once it's sent, there's no going back.

*blush* Yeah, kinda... But if I ever were to hear that he didn't like me *shudder* I'd be able to just let go. I can't stand liking somebody who doesn't like me back...

It means 'In Love'. xD But if you say that, only 21 people in our grade would know what it meant. Which is a good thing. xD So that's the term I use at school. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:48 pm

xD Exactly. Eye Roll

xD

I just found a rather good story that I wrote a while ago, but when I reread it and scrolled down to the part I had stopped at, I realized that unless I deleted like 3/4 of the story, there would be no way I could even attempt to finish it. Eye Roll I had the majority of what was going to happen in the story in about 19 pages. xD

My computer's sometimes fast, sometimes slow.. Razz Right now it's okay. But sometimes it gets really overheated and everything spazzes out and you lose whatever you're working on. Moral of the story: SAVE OFTEN. xD

Wow, you're strong. I would so not be able to let go. It would kill me, but I wouldn't be able to stop loving them. You know?

Smug Nice. I don't think many people at my school know that, cause I don't think we ever learned it in Spanish.. Gabe would know, and maybe Pattii, but other than that, I don't think so. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:56 pm

Yep. I think their brains are wired differently, because girls tend to prefer complex things, and guys are just like, Heck, tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you. Just don't be so confusing. xD

LOL! I did that once. With the story I had posted on WI. I read it and I'm like, well, it's over a hundred pages long, but... Not much happens. xD That's my bad habit, is I tend to stretch out nothing, or cram it all in. xD

The two at Mum's house are insanely fast, but they spaz and then Safari 'quits unexpectedly' xD. So if I disappear, that's where I went. To timbuktu. xD

It hurts like heck with little crushes, but I'm not sure about how badly it would hurt me if it were Laurence. I've never *grits teeth* Alright, I'm just gonna say it. I've never loved somebody quite like this... I'm not sure I'd be able to let go, actually. I've managed it twice before. Once with Jared, but he was a jerk, and actually liked somebody else, so that was easy. Once with Gray when I found him kissing Becca in the hall. xD But that one was starting to fade away anyway... I haven't had a ton of experience with stuff like that. I don't know how I'm going to handle it if/when it happens...

LOL! that was one of the first things we learned this year. It was funny. We were playing Simon Says and we had to do Enamorado, so I went down on one knee and pretended to propose to Eileen, who was closest. xD The look on Laurence's face when he turned around to find us like that was just priceless. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:01 pm

*sigh* I really do have to go now. Sorry! Talk to you later, or tomorrow, or whatever. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:10 pm

xD I know. It'll be because girls mature faster than guys, probably. Nod

Oh, with Who Knew? I followed along with that whole thing and I never actually think I commented. Eye Roll Yeah, same here, though. Either nothing happens and it gets boring, or everything happens in two chapters and then there's nothing else to do. Eye Roll

xD Timbuktu. It's such a funny word! Is it actually a real place?

Seriously, you and Laurence sound perfect together, I think you guys will be together for a loooong time. Same with me and Ricky. Best friends and love eachother? Dude, it doesn't get much better than that. Wink And yeah, I've had quite a few small crushes before, but I just sort of stopped liking them after a while. I think Manny was the only one I actually got upset over... towards the end of the time I liked him, he dated Tori, and then he dated Bene, and then I got over him and started liking Brandon. Eye Roll

xD ROFL, that sounds hilarious. Why can't my Spanish class be fun like that?? xD

Darn. Okay, bye!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:50 pm

I'm back. xD

Yeah, sometimes I wish it wasn't true though. I kinda miss being a little kid still...

You followed it?!?!?! Yeah, that's the one... I think that me and my friends sort of scared anybody off who tried to post. xD Sorry, it's still weird to think that you read one of my biggest hits, and I didn't even know. xD

I know. You're stronger than I am then! I still feel that pang in my heart for a few days. Then I get over it, but still... I wish I could get over him just a tiny bit though. Not like, not have a crush on him, (double negative, but I don't know how else to put that) but I wish my heart didn't race every time I see his name pop up in my inbox, or turn red every time one of my friends decide to tease me in front of him. I mean, I kinda like it, but it's kinda confusing, you know? And he doesn't know it, but it kind of hurts when he talks about people saying that him and Jenna/Abi should go out. Even though he's pointing out what a ridiculous idea it would be, and in a way assuring that he wants to be with somebody else whose name he refuses to mention (xD Sorry), it still kinda stings...

Spanish is my favorite class of the day. xD It's so awesome. I'm with all my good friends, and then some, I'm pretty good at it, and my teacher doesn't get mad at us very easily, so it's rather epic. And it's right before lunch. xD Which is always a good thing. Smug
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next