Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Back To School Blog for the 4th of January 2010

Go down

Lauren's Back To School Blog for the 4th of January 2010 Empty Lauren's Back To School Blog for the 4th of January 2010

Like a Star @ heaven Es el cuatro de enero dosmildiez Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven (Jaunary 4th, 2010) Like a Star @ heaven

Woot woot! We got back to school today! I'm beyond happy. I can finally, at last, escape from my insane little brother, who has to start square-dancing in PE. ROFL! I can't wait. Smug I've been waiting for this moment for two years. *daydreams* Right. Sorry. Back on track. My totally epic day:

I woke up at 5:45. Yes. 5:45 AM. Not PM. AM. Am I clear? Whatever. So I got dressed, brushed my teeth, so on. Typical boring me. but whatever. *shrug*

So I finally got to school two hours later, hugged all my gal-friends for Free Hug Monday (thanks for the inspiration Nadine. I like it. xD), and we hung out outside until the bell rang, and then came in. No duh. We had our typical Morning Meeting with the whole middle school, and then we went to English, which was mucho fun:

We're starting to read Romeo and Juliet, which I'm really looking forward to. It's a romance, and for me, that's just plain epic. And we get to write a Sonnet. Or, in my, Eileen's and Abi's case, we get to sing a blues song, using a Sonnet. xD So our teacher proceeded to sing a blues song about a Chili Dog. As you can see, this makes for a very fun class, to say the least.

Then it was Snack, epicness. xD

Then it was PE, which, crap, we're still in basketball. I wanna go to weight training (get back to doing chin-ups. I used to be able to do ten, and now I can do three if I'm lucky. LOL) or Badminton. Just anything but basketball.

Then, PE went by really fast to me, and I made a few free-throws. Then, it was off to Spanish, which is my favorite. I sat next to Jenna, behind Laurence, and diagonally back from Eileen. Laurence sat sideways in his seat the whole time, and kept turning around to look at me. xD That's why I chose to sit there. I wanted to test, because I always seem to position myself in front of him. Finally, I'm like,"Just focus." xD That was a fun class.

Then lunch, which was fun. We obsessed over Taylor Lautner and Tom Felton. xD

Then Choir, which was epic too. And for Eileen's sake (forgot to mention it at school), Abi's not coming back to Choir again . She doesn't like it anymore.

Then Science. *barf bananas* Hate that class...

Then Recess. That was OK.

Then Math, where I'm finally picking up the Distributive Law, even though I reckon I missed every problem on my homework tonight.

At last, Toys! Me and Taylor are working together on a Marble Runway. It's fun, and ours is failing. xD

Then I finished my HW on the bus, and I'm all revved up again!

Thanks for reading!
-Lauren
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Lauren's Back To School Blog for the 4th of January 2010 :: Comments

Dreamer

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm by Dreamer

HI LAUREN! I'm hyper again. Silly

Hahha, that's so cute that Laurence was staring at you for the entire class. Smug

And yes, Free Hug Days are pretty epic, aren't they? DID YOU HUG LAURENCE?!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm by Tolly12bells

Yoflam! xD I can see that. Eye Roll Did you eat more icecream?

It was awkward though, because Eileen was able to catch that, because she likes to sit sideways so we can try to make each other laugh, then get in trouble. xD

Yes. I forgot to post that. It was before Spanish, and Eileen only was there to witness. He had his arms out trying to block me from getting past, so I'm all,"FREE HUG MONDAY!" xD He just shrugged and hugged me. I'm like, "Fair enough." xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:04 pm by Dreamer

Yoflam Yoflam Yoflam! I actually did just eat more icecream about two minutes ago. xD

xD

Hahah, that's cute. (:

Back to top Go down

Music Is Love

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:14 pm by Music Is Love

You guys soooo need to go out!!!

Hehe, Lauren, all day whenever I had to write the date I put '1-4-010' XD

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:25 pm by Tolly12bells

Nadine:

Oh boy, Nadine...

Yeah...

It was rather cute, and he's insanely good at hugging, which I hate, because I'm always afraid I feel like a stick. xD

Tizzle:

I know we do!

LOL! I put 09 on some of mine, 010... 2010... xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:31 pm by Dreamer

Yeah... Silly

Oh, I totally know. Eye Roll & guys that are really good huggers and pretty much always awesome. xD

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:38 pm by Tolly12bells

I think I should be very, very afraid.

I love the way it feels. I've never been hugged by any boys outside my family before, so it was kind of a big thing. But I won't go into that here...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 10:12 pm by Dreamer

Hehehehe. Yes. >=D

I know. Being in the arms of the person you love is just really something you can't describe. You just feel so... safe. And you feel so loved. And so many other things that I don't know how to put into words.
Especially those times when Ricky hugs me and just doesn't let go. And then we just kinda stand there hugging and swaying on the spot a bit, you know. And I put my head on his shoulder and it's just... incredible.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:28 pm by Tolly12bells

But thank banana muffins, I think you're in bed. xD It's 11:20 right there. Eye Roll

Alright, now I have to try since you can't...

There's just something that's almost like a sixth sense. You know when it's coming, and suddenly, your other five seem to be burning with the intensity of the sun. You can feel your heart start to race a few seconds before it happens, and then, if it's at all unexpected, you can feel the significant other go tense in your arms, then relax. And when combined as one, you can feel him smiling. You recognize the way his hair tickles your face and neck, and, you love the way you can feel the heat coming off him, almost as if he's blushing. And all of you pressed together, not caring that everybody else is watching you. And the moment could last for three seconds, or twenty, and you wouldn't know the difference, because the first few nanoseconds seem to stretch out an eternity. You can feel his shirt wrinkling up on the shoulders, and the way his shoulder blades move beneath your fingers as he adjusts to make it even better. Then you start swaying without meaning to. Rocking from one foot to the other and back again, just like you would when you slow-dance. You're very aware, and very pleased that his hand is on the nape of your neck, and finally, you know the moment is over, and you pull back, both smiling. You feel a little unsteady on your feet, and realize that you're still rocking. You steady your feet, and start reliving the moment over and over again. While you're awake, or in your dreams. Whether you're aware of it or not, you'll remember each and every one forever.

Wow, I never knew so many words could be used to describe something that happens in about 5-10 seconds...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 05 Jan 2010, 7:08 am by Dreamer

I actually fell asleep at like midnight. But I was in bed since 10:45.

Wow. That was poetic and really incredibly accurate. *applauds* BRAVA!!! That was fabulous. I could try to put one of those types of hugs into my owns words, but it probably won't come out as good as yours. Eye Roll
Here I go. (I'm basing this on a hug that Ricky gave me at recess one day in December when it was really cold)

You're standing there shivering, the cold wind running through you like a knife, and you see him notice you. A moment later his strong arms enclose you in an envelope of... love, and you suddenly feel safe and warm. You lean your head on his shoulder and savor the feeling of this moment. You feel his chest rising and falling slowly against you. As you stand there pressed together, you can feel the heat radiating off his body, warming you up. A unexplixible sensation is zipping through you, straight to the tips of your toes. You feel so... at peace. It's only been five seconds, but it could be an eternity. You wouldn't mind this moment lasting forever. Without realizing it, you both start shifting your weight from one foot to the next, swaying slowly back and forth. You're completely oblivious to the rest of the world. All that matters is him and being in his arms.

I thought that was pretty good. You explained it in more detail, though. I more just explained the feelings of it, you explained what's actually happening. Put them together and you can fully describe that 10-second hug.
You know, I actually am going to combine them. I'll put it on the front page of the Crusher's Club. Smug

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Tue 05 Jan 2010, 8:42 am by Tolly12bells

Oh snap. xD Well, alright. Eye Roll I like yours too. Silly Very true...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Tue 05 Jan 2010, 8:08 pm by Dreamer

(: Indeed, my fine feathered friend.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 06 Jan 2010, 7:23 pm by Tolly12bells

I don't believe I have feathers. xD If I do, then muwahaha! *pulls out razor* xD Sorry. I'm hyper.

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Wed 06 Jan 2010, 7:25 pm by Dreamer

xD But if you have feathers, you can FLY!!!! *jumps off cliff* Oh, wait, I'm not the one with feathers. *splat*

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 06 Jan 2010, 7:30 pm by Tolly12bells

LOL! I was just talking about splatting this morning! We were outside on the swings, facing the school building, and I'm like, "You know, if I were to jump right now, I'd go splat, on the wall." xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Wed 06 Jan 2010, 8:44 pm by Dreamer

xD The world splat is so fun.
So is the word spiffy. Hahhaa. My dad said that tonight and I was like "HAHAHA spiffy..." xD

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 06 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm by Tolly12bells

ROFL! I'm giggling non-stop, and I have no idea why. xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Thu 07 Jan 2010, 7:46 am by Dreamer

xD I love when that happens. Silly You're just like, "...pfftt.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 07 Jan 2010, 8:54 am by Tolly12bells

Me too! ROFL! But it kinda sucks when it's during class, and you can't stop. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:58 am by superdork11

Oh yes.... I do that quite a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down