Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 12 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 01 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

"Why, yes, yes I can. I was actually born in England," he paused, "No, not really. Sorry, it just sounds so lovely in British-ness."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 12 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Dreamer Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

"That would be so hot if you were born in Britain," Nadine grinned. "But you can do a kick-ass accent, so it's all good."
"Now, Nadine, the kiddies will be arriving soon, let's not be using obscenities." Sam shook his head in a disappointed fashion.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

James rolled his eyes, but sure enough, in came a bunch of awkward looking kids, a couple tripping over their feet, all a little younger than he was. Maybe middle-schoolers, or freshmen.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

Sam grabbed James's arm. "To the museum! Nadine greets the kiddlings." He pulled James through the doors, through the room with the twenty plus stuffed animals ((Like, not plush toys, but like actual dead animals, stuffed.. yeah.)) and information about each, to a room that was vacant besides a folding table and chairs. Hung by the table, waiting on the arrival of the campers. Meanwhile, Nadine showed them their way inside. She recognized several from the previous years.
First into the room was a tall, confident-looking boy with light-brown hair, blue eyes and oval glasses, who looked to be a freshman. Sam high-fived him upon arrival.
“Hey, Ray! You know the drill, pop a squat and write yourself a beautiful little name tag, as if we all don’t know you already anyway.”
Ray nodded with a grin, dropping his bag beside a chair and grabbing a marker and blank name tag from the center of the table as he sat down. "You with the accent, too?"
"Just to fool the newbies for today."
"Nice," Ray chuckled. "Who's the new guy?" The question was directed to Sam, but Ray looked at James.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

"Erm, hi." James felt frozen, and his eyes widened, "I'm James. Sorry, this is my first time trying this. I guess I'm a little nervous."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:14 pm

"It's okay, we're pretty chill here. Nice to meet you," said Ray as another boy, this one looking to be about 5'3", perhaps 5'4" but still freshman age, also with brown hair strode into the room.
"Hey, Ray, I didn't know you were in this session!" he called out, coming over and punching Ray's arm.
"I'm in every session, Kris. I live here." ((If you couldn't tell, Ray = Ryland. xD And Kris had the same entry as Sam -- walks in, looking cool, "Hey Ryland, you're in this session?" punches Ryland, says hi to counselors. xD))
"Right. Hey, Sam, how's it going?" the kid fist-bumped Sam. "New counselor, hey man." He nodded towards James.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 03 Sep 2010, 9:14 am

((Ohh. xD))
"Nice to meet you, too." James said to Ray, "Oh, hello." He said to Kris, too.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 03 Sep 2010, 12:53 pm

((xDD Yeah. Eye Roll ))

Kris sat down and glanced over at Ray's name tag, which had his name printed small and plain in the center. "C'mon, man! You need to make it cool, like this," Kris grabbed a marker and another blank name tag and drew his name so it took up the entire white space and red outside edges as well, and then added several designs to it. "Bam."
A brown-haired girl came into the room, also appearing to be a freshman. "Hey, Sam," she smiled, taking her seat at the table and grabbing a name tag and writing Emilie on it in bubble letters. She looked up at James. "You're new." It was a statement, not a question.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 03 Sep 2010, 8:53 pm

James rocked back and forth, eyebrows raised. He'd known this would be awkward, but this was REALLY awkward.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 04 Sep 2010, 3:03 pm

After a few more minutes of chatter between Emilie and Kris, who were apparently in a band together, Nadine came back inside. "We're waiting on three, but they're all late." She sat down between James and Sam to wait.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 04 Sep 2010, 4:54 pm

James sat down, and in his mind, the Jeopardy theme song was playing. Do do do dooo do do doooo... do do do do do! Dodo do do do...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 04 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

Nadine glanced over at James, for he was absentmindedly humming the Jeapordy theme song. She giggled, rolling her eyes.
"Who are we waiting on?" Sam asked.
Nadine looked down at the list. "Hm.. Charles, Waverly, and Harry."
Just as she said so, a tiny, twig-like girl with blonde hair pulled back in a low ponytail entered the room. "Hi, I'm Wave."
"Well, nice to meet you, Wave! I'm Nadine, this is Sam, and this is James. We'll be your counselors. Is this your first year as a CIT?"
Waverly nodded, taking a seat apart from the other campers and taking a name tag and marker.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 05 Sep 2010, 12:31 pm

James blinked back to reality and took in the new girl standing near him, "Oh, hello. Sorry. I don't know if you heard. I'm James."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 05 Sep 2010, 10:30 pm

Waverly nodded, half-smiling.
"What's our project this year?" Kris asked.
"Awareness sticks," Sam replied. "You'll see tomorrow."
"Sounds sweet."
"I made an awareness stick at Hawk Circle," Ray piped up.
"Oh yeah, that was that ninja camp you went to, right?" Kris asked. Ray nodded.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 05 Sep 2010, 10:42 pm

James perked up, "You went to a ninja camp? And... er, if you don't mind my asking, what's an Awareness Stick?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:30 pm

((xD James is a counselor, they've already talked about the activities, he KNOWS what an awareness stick is. xD Basically it's stick in which you carve designs and always hold it in your hand when you're hiking, never putting it away. It becomes basically an extension of your body after two weeks straight of holding it.))

"Well, it's not a camp where they train ninjas, or that ninjas go to, but we do ninja things. Knife fighting, all sorts of martial arts and defense, stealth, seeing around corners and putting energy blocks on people's minds so they can't hear you..." Ray shrugged.
"Watch out for this one, he could kill you with his thumb," said Kris, a false warning look in his eyes.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 07 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

((Well, I want to know, too! xD We never had the conversation, so I'm just putting my questions into his voice.))

James pretended to be frightened, and backed away slowly. Then he realized that this was actually probably true, and was suddenly a little un at ease with the kid in front of him. To break the awkward moment, he said, "So... Is that everybody?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Sep 2010, 9:52 pm

((xD I know, I was just letting you know. Eye Roll ))

"No, we're still waiting on Charlie and Harry."
An awkward-looking, relatively unattractive blonde kid who appeared to be going into 7th grade ambled into the room. "Hi, I'm Harry."
Kris and Emilie glanced at eachother and rolled their eyes, as if to say, "Ah, I can just tell this kid is going to be the annoying one."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 08 Sep 2010, 6:41 pm

James looked at the kid, and made a mental note to try to take him under his wing. He may be an annoying, awkward, middle schooler, but, it was the least he could do to try to help.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm

((Harry is going to be like Henry, and trust me, James does NOT want to take him under his wing. xDD I'll make him as annoying as Henry was. Eye Roll ))

"I'm Sam, this is Nadine, and this is James. Take a seat and make a name tag."
"Why are you talking in a British accent?" Henry asked, not moving an inch.
"We're all British," Sam said after a moment.
"Yeah, right."
"Just sit down and shut up, or I'll throw a British insult at you and you won't know what I mean."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 08 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm

((Lol, alright. Screw my last sentence then. Eye Roll))

"Saucy boy!" James threw out, even though it was Shakespearean.
This got him several odd looks, but that wasn't anything new.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Sep 2010, 10:54 pm

"Good effort, James," said Sam with a smirk.
"Okay, this last kid is fourty minutes late, it's time to get a move on," Nadine announced upon checking the clock.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 08 Sep 2010, 10:57 pm

"So, onward and upward to the Cedar Circle?" James asked, looking at the campers, who were all rising up from their seats.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Sep 2010, 11:07 pm

Nadine and Sam nodded. "Some name games and icebreakers first, however. Everyone, follow me!" Sam led the way out the door, heading towards a nearby field, while Nadine and James ended the line.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 08 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

James took Nadine's hand, "Sorry, I fail epically at this," he murmured in a British accent, lest he be caught by Harry, who was next to last only to them.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next