Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 11 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:30 pm

((It was.... sorta...))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 11 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Dreamer Fri 27 Aug 2010, 4:10 pm

((xD Nice, guys. Eye Roll Yeah, that's a pretty Smug moment for you, Eileen.))

"So basically we get there at nine, get everything ready, and then wait for the campers."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 27 Aug 2010, 6:31 pm

((Lol...))

"Alright." James agreed, blinking in the sunlight. It was a nice day.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

((Uh, WB. Wanna skip until they get there?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:33 pm

((Yes please! I'll start))

James grinned as the approached the reservation. He could see the other counselors walking around.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:38 pm

Nadine skipped ahead to the Trailside Nature Museum, outside of which the counselors were milling about. She snuck up on a boy with curly brown hair and hug-attacked him from behind. He turned around, grinning. "Hey, man!"
"Hey Sam!" she replied. "I'm so glad to be back! This is James, my boyfriend," she added, pointing to James.
"Ah, this is the mysterious new guy helping us keep the twerps in line," grinned Sam, clapping James on the back.
"Sam, they're not twerps," Nadine laughed. "Back a few years ago we were campers."

((I couldn't resist throwing Sam in here. xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 28 Aug 2010, 12:51 am

((It's alright. xD))

"Thank you for the mysterious ninja reference... your name is Sam, right?" James attempted to get over his social awkwardness, and at least communicate with somebody other than Nadine.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 28 Aug 2010, 10:05 am

((I'm going to attempt to make RP Sam as funny as RL Sam, but it won't be as good. Eye Roll ))

"Sam Wolf at your service," Sam saluted. "You can call me by my first or last name, whatever's cool with you."

((You know, Smug, on my bloggy, I posted a couple of pictures of camp, if you wanna see what I'm picturing for the characters and the setting. Just imagine the counselor's uniforms on our charries.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 28 Aug 2010, 12:12 pm

((Okay. Smug I'll check it out.))

James laughed a little bit, "I'll figure that out as we go along. So we have an hour before the ickle children get here?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 28 Aug 2010, 7:18 pm

"Yeah," Sam nodded. "So, first session of the year, this should be good. I can't wait till third session. Best is always last. Nadine and I met in third session the summer before freshman year," said Sam, punching Nadine's arm. She rolled her eyes, grabbing his Yankees hat and putting it on backwards like he had been wearing it.
"Hey, I'm Sam Wolf, and I've been wearing the exact same hat in the exact same way since eighth grade!" she teased.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 28 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

James laughed, but couldn't help feeling a slight stab of jealousy. Don't worry, he told himself, They're only friends.

((... How am I wearing Mardi Gras beads? Where did these come from?))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 29 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

((I don't know... Where did they come from?))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 29 Aug 2010, 5:30 pm

((IDK... I was sitting, talking on the phone with Jenna, and then when I hung up, I was wearing Mardi Gras beads. I'm so confused.))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 30 Aug 2010, 10:49 am

((Alrighty then....xD))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

((xD You would. Eye Roll ))

As Sam snatched his hat back, Nadine glanced over at James. "Cheer up, frowny face," she smiled, giving him a quick kiss. "This is going to be a ton of fun."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:25 pm

((I'm still confused, because I don't remember putting them on. I remember sitting in my dark closet, playing with an umbrella, and wearing my Peanuts sweatshirt backwards with the hood over my face, but I dunno where the beads came from... I wasn't aware I still had them. xD))

James grinned and stretched his arms up, "Sorry. Just... thinking."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:34 pm

((You have no idea how funny that paragraph just was. xD Especially how you said it so matter-of-factly. "Oh yeah I was sitting in my dark closet playing with an umbrella with my sweatshirt backwards with the hood over my face. But the weird thing was my Mardi Gras beads!" xDDD))

"There'll be plenty of thinking moments out in the woods. It's so peaceful," Nadine smiled. She turned to Sam. "Are we taking the kids up to the Cedar Circle again?"
"I'd say so. Should I get the drum?"
"Yeah, put it with the bandanas and make sure no one touches it."
"Given," said Sam in a girly voice, which Nadine assumed was an immitation of Alicia from The Clique. She laughed, shaking her head as he jogged into the Trailside Museum.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

((Lol, I guess you're right. I was being weird in general, but when something weird happens, and I can't remember it happening, that's when "weird" takes on a reality. xD))

James watched this odd exchange with interest, then turned to Nadine, grinning, "Okay, um, first of all, what's Cedar Circle? Why do we have a drum? And why did Sam suddenly decide to be a girl?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:50 pm

(( xDD ))

Nadine laughed. "The Cedar Circle is the circle of cedar trees atop a hill where we start out every year. We have a drum because the campers have to follow the sound of the drum up to the Cedar Circle, and people can't touch the drum because it's really old. And," she finished, giggling, "Sam was quoting Alicia from the Clique. How he even knows that, I have no idea, but the boy goes out of his way to be hilarious, so I don't question him." She rolled her eyes with a smirk.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:55 pm

James actually laughed as this whole thing fell into understanding ((I don't think that sentence made any sense at all.... but...)).
"Okay. I got it. Yeah, I just won't ask about Sam anymore." He laughed, "Just listen and be amused."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 30 Aug 2010, 2:22 pm

((I understood it. Smug ))

"That's what we all do. You never know what he'll say or do next, but you know it'll be hilarious," she grinned.
Sam returned, a pink bandana tied around his head.
"Nice touch," Nadine smirked.
"You know it," he replied.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 30 Aug 2010, 6:53 pm

((Good. I'm like, "Wait, what?"))

James laughed again. "Nadine was right, dude, you are hilarious."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 30 Aug 2010, 8:43 pm

"Nadine was just kidding about that. I'm actually a very serious person," said Sam gravely. He struck up a British accent and removed his hat from his head. "You see, my good man, life isn't all fun and games. You've got to be extensively serious and committed to the point where it's obnoxious."
"He is obnoxious," Nadine agreed with a fake seriousness, also in an accent.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 30 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

James just closed his eyes, and shook his head, shaking with silent laughter.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 30 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

"You know, once you start talking in the accent it really is impossible to stop," said Sam, still in accent.
"Agreed," said Nadine in accent. "Let's talk in accent the entire first day and confuse the campers."
"Ah, that'll be good," Sam smirked. "James, can you do an accent?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next