Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

4 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 29 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:30 pm

James, who had waited downstairs to give her some time to get whatever she needed without making it awkward, became concerned after five minutes of silence.
He waited a second or two, pondering ideas, and decided to see what was wrong. He hopped up the stairs lightly, taking them two at a time, and managed to catch his toe on one. He tripped, and fell, and knocked the wind out of himself.
There was still silence.
James stood up again, and continued to spring up the stairs. He turned, and and found the door to Nadine's room slightly ajar. He knocked lightly, and pushed it open.
What he saw was complete pandemonium, and then he saw Nadine curled on the bed appearing close to tears.
He stumbled up to her and whispered, "What happened?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 29 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Dreamer Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:48 pm

"My mom rampaged my room and... she threw out my writing. I had two fucking completed novels and countless amounts of poetry and now it's all gone..." her lip trembled, and a lone tear trailed down her cheek. "I lived through my writing. So many years of work went into those, I was about to send them to publishers... and now they're gone."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:18 pm

James couldn't feel her pain, not being much of a writer himself, but he did have an idea, "I'm sorry... Did you have them saved anywhere else? Or just there...?" he turned his palms towards the roof.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

"No, just there." Nadine took a deep, shaking breath, getting up and hugging him tightly. "My life is really falling to pieces, isn't it?" she murmured sadly into his shoulder.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 02 Jan 2011, 10:35 am

((Ooh.... Dun dun dun.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 02 Jan 2011, 2:00 pm

James couldn't think of anything else to do but nod, "Maybe it really is better that you go with your uncle, Nadine..."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 6:13 pm

"I guess so," Nadine sighed, wiping away her tears. "It'll be a fresh start. No one knows me there. My uncle barely even knows me..." She bit her lip, and then started sorting through the clothes on the floor. She found a tight black tank top with only a few slashes through the stomach and some distressed black jean shorts. "You can stay while I change or not, I really don't care," she said with a shrug.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 02 Jan 2011, 8:43 pm

James just turned towards the wall, and let her have some privacy. He was distracted anyway, and wondered why on Earth her mom would do this to her. It hit him just how lonely he would be once she left. He'd be left with Edna as company. He'd go back to school, and be the nerd again, and people would talk about him again, and he'd sit alone at lunch again, and he'd come home, and do his homework, and go to sleep, and then the whole process would repeat. He pondered how he had ever been happy with life before he met her. His past life seemed like it was such a dreary existence.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:01 pm

Nadine changed, feeling a little sleazy but not really caring... she wasn't sure she could care about anything any longer. She searched around the floor and found a black wristband with metal spikes, and slipped it on, shoving knee-high combat boots on her feet. Looking around, she found that her mom had gotten rid of almost all of her clothes except the goth ones; apparently no one wanted those. She grabbed her bright red waterproof lip-stain and went to the cracked mirror to apply it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 03 Jan 2011, 8:42 am

James glanced over his shoulder, and saw that Nadine was fully dressed. He shook his hair out of his eyes, and walked over to her. Admiring how she still moved quietly, and seemed graceful, even after the trauma she'd just been through.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:50 pm

"Hi," Nadine murmured, pulling a portion of her curly hair back in a blood-red clip and then turning to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, again looking down at her attire. "Too much?" she asked.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 04 Jan 2011, 8:03 pm

James' eyebrows knitted together, "Not unless you think it is. It's what you're wearing, so it's only your thoughts that matter," he attempted.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 04 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

"No, I like it, but my uncle's not going to... oh, well. Fuck him, fuck everyone... nothing matters anymore." Nadine heaved a sigh, flopping over backwards onto her bed, her hair splayed around her head, arms out, staring at the ceiling. Her eyes were dry; the tears had long since dried up.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

James tossed himself backwards next to her, making the mattress rattle on it's springs. He hear their metallic twanging for a few seconds as he lay quite still, "Nothing matters to me anymore, either," he paused, "Except you."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:50 pm

Nadine turned her head towards him, kissing him lightly. "I love you," she said, "and I can't stand the fact that this relationship is going to end in less than twenty-four hours. I don't know if you know this, but without you I probably would not be alive right now."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:52 pm

"Nor would I," James shook his head, "You've become my life, and I don't know what I'm going to do when you leave. But promise me you'll stay in touch? Every day?"

((DUDE! This is so off-topic, but I have to say it. We're singing a mix of Journey songs in Choir! [Anyway You Want It, Faithfully, Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin, and Don't Stop Believin'] But yesterday, we only had a little portion of the music we're actually using, and Eileen and I weren't looking at it because we knew all the words. Of COURSE, though, that means we kept singing when it ended. It led to our a cappella duet of, "CAUSE HE'S LOVIN', OOH HE'S TOUCHIN', HE'S SQUEEZINNNNNN' ANOTHER!" xD Then Drew catches up and is all, "Nothing is more awkward than explaining to Mr. Z squared that you two happen to know all the lyrics to 'Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'." Ahaha, sorry, random. I had to share.))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:29 pm

"I promise," Nadine whispered. "I'll never forget you."

((AHHH THAT'S LIKE THE EXACT GLEE MASHUP YOU LUCKY PEOPLE! Silly Hahaha, I know all the lyrics to those songs too.. Eye Roll
Alright, so for the RP, I'm thinking Nadine should get really depressed when she gets to her uncles's, start cutting again, drink a lot, go really goth and stop caring about school and all that jazz and when she comes back to her old town she has this "fuck the world let's just get drunk" attitude and she doesn't even remember him at all and he brings her back to who she was and cures her and when she realizes who he is and remembers everything that's her turning point. Nod))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:36 am

((It's awesome! And the boys are singing Bohemian Rhapsody, 'cause they want to, and the girls are singing Hey Soul Sister. It's fun.
That sounds like a good idea.
It's my birthday!!!!!! Silly ))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 06 Jan 2011, 9:09 am

"I still can't believe this is it, but we should probably get started on our last day, right?" he pulled himself up into a sitting position.

((Yeah, it is the Glee mashup. It's a little high, but as long as we're not singing the "Da, da da da da da da da's" in DSB, I'm good with that. Ahaha, Hey, Soul sister is going to be hilariously awkward, cause it's all, "Your lipstick stains!" It's sort or like, okay, none of the boys I know wear lipstick. xD
Sounds good, Nadine. Do we want to skip to that now?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Silly))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

"Yeah," Nadine sighed, sitting up. "What shall we do?"

((Ahhhh you guys are so lucky! *is jealous* Lol, singing a song that's usually sung by the opposite sex really isn't a big deal, though. Eye Roll
Sure, if you want to. Nod
HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY! *throws confettii*))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 06 Jan 2011, 9:39 pm

"I'm not sure. I can do anything even after you leave. You get to choose today," James pushed his hair away from his face.

((I'm so excited! And I can't WAIT. Like, legit. I'm SOOO excited to hear all the boys sing Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' tomorrow. I've been just looking forward to it ALL day. xD
It usually isn't. It's just going to be a little funny. It's like, Jenna and I are singing Never Say Never in the talent show at the end of the year, and the second verse is like, "Picture you're the queen of everything," and we were deciding if we wanted to say king or not, but we both decided it didn't matter. Eye Roll
WE SANG TO HER IN THE LUNCH ROOM! Really loudly! Haha. It's like an initiation ceremony. xD We always sing just to publicly humiliate whoever's birthday it is. Drew blushed so much last year. Ahahaha...))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 07 Jan 2011, 8:45 am

((DUDE! We have a PRACTICE game, and we have to leave at three, I'm considering not going. I want to go to choir! Will you tell me what we do?
Yeah, it doesn't matter, we sing the song anyway.
It was so awkward, 'cause no one else joined in.... So it's Drew's table, and our table, singing full volume, and everyone else just *stares*.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:32 pm

((That sucks! Razz We had a good time. But you almost missed solo tryouts. We were initially going to do them yesterday, then it got moved to Tuesday, and now it's on Friday. Eye Roll
Yep. Nod
It wasn't as bad as the last time, though. xD I don't even remember who we were singing to, but it was JUST our table. Haha.))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:55 pm

"I sort of want to just do something crazy, since none of it matters anymore anyway," Nadine murmured, a gleam in her eye. "But I wouldn't know where to start."

((LOL, nice. Eye Roll))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 09 Jan 2011, 9:54 pm

This idea made James particularly uncomfortable, "L-Like what?" he stammered out.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next