Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 30 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by Dreamer Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:51 pm

"I don't know," she shrugged, "what do you want to do?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread* - Page 30 Empty Re: One Tree Hill Highschool *replacement thread*

Post by superdork11 Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:28 am

((Dude, if I had missed solo tryouts, I would have been.... BLAH!
Yeah, I can't remembe rwho we were singing too, but it was awkward.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

((I would have laughed. xD
It might have been Megan. I think her b-day was the one before this...))

James thought for a second, then burst out, "What if we brought a boombox, and randomly danced in the park? I wonder if anybody would join."

((Okay, IDK... Just... brainstorming. xD))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:33 pm

"Umm..." Nadine laughed. "Not really the type of crazy I was thinking of, but if you really want to..."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:37 pm

James shook his head quickly, almost thankful that she had disagreed, "No, no... Sorry. I'm just running blank on ideas."
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 10 Jan 2011, 10:28 pm

((Wanna just skip to either their goodbyes or when she comes back?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 10 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

((... Yes please. I'm drawing a complete blank. You want to go?))
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 11 Jan 2011, 8:35 am

((I think it was Megan....))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 3:55 pm

((Alright, I'll skip to when she gets back, then.
Let's have James be suddenly really hot now, except still sorta nerdy. xD))

"You sure here is fine?"
"Yeah, Mom's house is just around the corner. I know what I'm doing, Uncle Ian, god..." Nadine stepped out of the sedan, slamming the passenger door behind her. Her black heeled knee-high boots clicked on the asphalt as she walked around to the trunk, grabbing her rolling suitcase and duffel and slamming the trunk closed, causing the car to shake. Without even a wave goodbye, she rounded the corner and walked down the street to her old house, running a hand through her dyed-black pixie haircut. She reached her house, find the front door open and a note and key on the table: "Nadine. Since you still have the restraining order, I've gone away for the summer while you're here. Front door key is on this note, money is in the safe in the office. Don't be a slob. If you're going to be a whore don't get pregnant. If you get drunk don't you dare throw up on the good couch. Don't go in my room. Have a nice summer. Mom."
Nadine crumpled the note, tossing it at the garbage can. She stalked up the stairs to her old bedroom, finding it exactly how it was when she'd left. She felt an inexplicable emptiness, as if someone was missing from this picture. With a shrug, she dumped her bags on the floor and crossed to the cracked mirror. She bit her bright-red lip as she examined her fishnets, black pleated miniskirt, and skimpy black tank top. She fixed her raccoon eyeliner, and, satisfied, went down to the basement, unlocking the alcohol cabinet easily with her pocketknife. She grabbed the champagne, filled her thermos with it, and went back upstairs. Grabbing the key and her thermos after taking a swig, she set out to take a walk.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 11 Jan 2011, 9:23 pm

((Okay. xD Way to sum that one up. Hot n' nerdy. Yahh. xD))

James heard a large sedan rumble past his open bedroom window. The glass shuddered in it's pane, creating the clackity clack clack sound that made him think of somebody in high heels stumbling on hardwood floor.
He stood up, turned his gaze out it, and saw an unfamiliar figure rise out of it on the corner of his street, and move at a hurried pace down the one adjacent to it, dragging a bag behind them.
It wasn't the figure that gave it away. James never could have guessed from that, especially at this distance. She was dressed in all black, and her hair was completely different than it was almost two years ago. It was the bag.
The exact same one James had helped pack as tears flowed freely down his cheeks.
It was Nadine.
James was across the room in a flash, and out the front door in another, leaving it swinging on it's squeaky hinges in his wake. After a year of being on the track team -- just another way to attempt to keep his mind off her -- he'd gained speed, not to mention some muscle toning, and was in front of her door within seconds.
"Nadine," he called into his house, wondering if she'd recognize his voice after it'd practically dropped an octave, "Is that you?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:01 pm

Nadine thrust open the front door, content on taking her walk, and stopped short when she came face to face with a boy who had a lot of potential to be gorgeous but with an aura of awkwardness about him -- and, oddly, familiarity. "What do you want?" she asked with no intention of listening, pushing past him and taking another swig of the champagne as she began to walk down the sidewalk in the direction of a dense wood that seemed to call her name.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 12 Jan 2011, 8:20 am

((Ooh... Dun dun udn..... Hot n' nerdy!))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 12 Jan 2011, 9:47 pm

((Haha, sorta like Drew. [Please, never let him read this. xD]))

"Nadine," James chased after her, not believing this. He'd always thought that if they'd ever see each other again, it'd be a happy, romantic scene. Not this. This was the last thing he would have expected, "Nadine, don't you remember me?" his voice rose in desperation.

Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:21 pm

((LMAO. xD))

Nadine stopped at the forest's edge, turning around and looking him up and down. "No," she said. "You seem familiar, though. You're probably just another kid from school I've forgotten." She shrugged, taking another gulp of the champagne. "Want some?" she hiccuped, holding out the thermos. "You've got an awfully serious look on your face. Champagne will help you turn that frown upside down!" she laughed, pinching his cheek and then pushing the bottle into his hands. "Seriously, lighten up, dude."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 13 Jan 2011, 8:16 am

((LOL! Good thing Drew doesn't come on much anymore. That'd be awkward....))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 13 Jan 2011, 8:54 pm

((Yeah... But he is really attractive. Like, seriously... But yes, that'd be awkward. xD))

James shook his head, and poured the champagne on the ground, "The Nadine I knew doesn't drink. And the Nadine I know would have just run at me and leaped into my arms, and probably kissed me. And I would have blushed," he concluded, "Do you know who I am now?"
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:12 pm

((xD There's always that one friend who you secretly think is gorgeous but would never tell them. Eye Roll))

Nadine ignored him, shrieking at the sight of the spilled champagne. "What the fuck are you doing?!" she yelled. "Even if you don't want it that doesn't mean I can't have it!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:06 pm

((True, he really is attractive.))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

((Exactly, Nadine. xD And he's really smooth with the ladies. I don't get how half the people in his grade aren't in love with him. xD))

"You're underage!" he shouted, "You're not allowed, so technically, no! You're not allowed to have it," he shook his head, and sighed, putting his face in his hands. Then James grabbed her by the shoulders, "NA-DINE," he said slowly, "It's James. I know you remember me," he continued, "You're not the person I remember, and maybe I'm not either, but I know you remember," he whispered.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:56 pm

((Probably because he's awesome like us. xD))

Nadine stared at him angrily. "No, I don't." She knocked his hands away from her. "Now you're just starting to freak me out." She drained the last few sips of the champagne and pushed into the forest, her feet somehow finding a long-overgrown trail.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:26 pm

((Haha, so true. Eye Roll Well, we all love Drew. How I wish we could meet in real life. We'd have a good time. xD))

James knew the tears would come if he didn't stop them fast -- He'd gotten good at that in the first 3 months Nadine had left, when the thought of her would bring the droplets to his tear ducts. -- but he let them come. This was not the girl who'd left just a year ago. This was not the same girl he'd fallen in love with, and never fallen out of love with. But now that he saw her again, he wasn't completely sure that this was even the right Nadine. It hurt even worse when he saw that she was following the trail to the lake. The same one they'd gone to on so many occasions. The same one where in the water-- his thoughts cut off when the thoughts of their first kiss came to mind.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 5:29 pm

((We so would! Eye Roll))

Nadine sat down on a tree stump (or a rock... whichever it was. Eye Roll) a little ways in, feeling like something was missing. She threw the bottle down on the ground with a shriek. "Stop it!" she yelled at herself, whipping out her knife. "There's nothing left to live for, all that you can do for yourself is forget." The words were numb on her tongue as the blade slashed across her wrist; she had said them so many times over the past year that they had lost their meaning. She didn't know why she had even started, all she knew now was that it was a ritual that had to do with helping her find her happiness. So when she drank to forget and cut to bury the memories in pain, she said those words aloud, almost to assure herself that there was a reason she had let herself go crazy.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 14 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

((We would, it'd be amazing.
Wow, this Nadine is kinda creepy....))
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 6:39 pm

((Silly
It's what I would be like if I let myself go, let the crazies take over. *shrug*))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

((Hahaha... Maybe someday in the distant future. xD
It's like a mental breakdown... ))

James heard the screams, and decided to give it another try. He followed the path that had filled in with weeds in his absence. Before now, he'd come to it's edge, rocked on the balls of his feet, then the memories became too painful to bear, and he'd stop, afraid of what awaited him further down. Now, he blasted through it, ignoring the way his feet caught in the grasses. He found Nadine, and plopped down next to her. He saw the blood on her wrists, and pulled to knife from her hands.
"Nadine, I know you don't remember me, and I don't know how, but please, please... I remember you. Here, I'll give you a quiz, who did you spend your last day here with?" he begged with his eyes for her to remember him, to still love him.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next