Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club III ♥

+5
Pipeman
Tolly12bells
superdork11
PeggySnow
Dreamer
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club III ♥ - Page 11 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club III ♥

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 7:55 pm

When you go into high school, most of the boys will be mature enough to know how to handle relationships. Okay... some of them will. A lot of them still won't be mature, but you know... yeah. Eye Roll Either he just hasn't matured yet, or it was a misunderstanding, or he's just a douche in general.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 24 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

*Agrees* I have to say, you're lucky if you can find a guy who can handle a relationship in middle school. xD As far as I can tell, about a grand total of 5 or 6 in my grade can. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

xDD I have a grade of 300, and probably about twenty of them are mature enough to handle a relationship at this point. Eye Roll Out of those twenty, I'm friends with about ten.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 24 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

Whoo! I'm friends with... One. xD Well, at least I THINK he can handle one. He's been doing quite well for the past 9 months, but... Eye Roll What's up with boys immaturity? I wish they'd grow up faster, sometimes.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 8:05 pm

xDD Ugh, I know. It's soo irritating.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 24 Nov 2010, 8:07 pm

Yep. It's sort of nice sometimes, cause then they at least don't get wrapped up in life's problems, so much...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Music Is Love Wed 24 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

If that's the case, then we're both way too shy to say anything to eachother. But generally, he's not a shy person, while I am. He's probably the most mature boy in our grade, so that's not really the problem. I've trie talking to him, I've tried getting him to notice me, I've even tried getting over him. He's just so... 'perfect' and I'm just so... not. And this all way more confusing than it needs to be. xP

In general, most boys just irk me. xD
Music Is Love
Music Is Love
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://calxanime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

Aww, sorry, Kaite! If you can, try to get him alone, and say, (like Lauren said earlier) "Hey, what's up? We used to talk a lot, and now we never do . . . is something wrong?" Things will get better, though. They always do in the end. After time, he's bound to say something. And, that something usually sparks a whole conversation!

Haha, yeah. xD

I have another story, woot!
Okay, so a week ago in wood shop, we had to make a toy, (Corey got a heart-free paper Eye Roll)) and I needed to make wheels for my toy. I didn't know how, so I asked Abby, who had made wheels. She ran off, so I followed her, and she told Corey to do it for me. Instead of showing me how to do it though, he made all four wheels for me, and I was just like "Awwww! THANK YOU!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

And you never know. It might not even be you. Something could have happened in his life that's got him rather distracted... Talking about it is the only thing that will resolve it. Emailing or IMing him might work well, too, if you can get ahold of him that way. The phone might not be great, because if you get nervous, you'll hang up before it gets answered. Heh... If he's mature, then he'll be able to handle it. Just keep trying.

Yeahh... xD I mean, they're great to have as friends and all, but as soon as romance comes into play, it's just... ugh. xD

Aww! That's SO cute! Silly
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

Yeah, the best thing to do is talk to him. But trust me, if you think a guy is perfect, chances are there's something about him you don't know or are overlooking that is going to irk you in the future. I've been there with boyfriends, trust me. If you go into the relationship thinking they're perfect, you're going to come out of it despising them for the one flaw you pretended not to see. If you see their flaws and accept them and even love them for being imperfect, that is what makes a good relationship. Sorry, just sharing my wisdom. Eye Roll

It really depends on the guy. Eye Roll My best friend who also doubles as the boy I am madly in love with pisses me off all the time. xD

^.^ Remember to flirt! Flirting is very important because otherwise he could get the wrong impression and you'd go into the Friend Zone and that, my friends, is a pit of despair that is impossible to escape from. I would know. I'm depserately trying. T.T
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:00 pm

Yep... Not talking just makes things worse, because you get more stressed out, and he's probably thinking that you're mad at him because you're not talking to him, and it's all VERY confusing... And I have to agree with Nadine. Don't be afraid to notice his flaws. In fact, notice his flaws more than anything else. That way, when he overcomes one of them, it's so much more amazing than if you expected it.

LOL, oh how true. xD

Yeahh... Flirting is definitely good unless he's like, crazy about you. xD Then he might be trying really hard to keep you out of that friendship pit. Ahaha... I think I was trying to force myself into it, but he was like, "NUUU!!! STAY HERE!!!!" xD But he sounds like he's crazily in love with you, Peggy. I'm very excited to see how this goes for you!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

Sometimes his flaws can be the best thing about him. And sometimes it's something that really irks you but you can live with it.

He frustrates me so but if he didn't, he wouldn't be him.

Wait... what? xD Okay... not to be debby downer, as Ricky says, but crazily in love is a huuuuggggeee overstatement. It seems like there is a chance that he likes you. Sorry, I just like to be realistic with things now... fantasy only gets you so far. You can dream, but you can't kid yourself. Ricky taught me that... if there's one thing I admire most in that boy, it's the fact that he can see everything so clearly for what it is and he doesn't get let down often because he's too smart to get his hopes up. He doesn't expect anything.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

Yes, yes... Annoying flaws can sometimes be both the worst and best thing of a person at the same time...

It's like you wish he would knock it off, but you know that secretly it makes your day.

I don't really think it's too much of an overstatement. A little? Yes. But not huge. As a 12 or 13-year-old boy, that's pretty intense. Hmm... The realistic thing is interesting, but I think not expecting anything is going to only make things harder, because if you don't have any expectations, then nothing is going to exceed them, because they're nonexistent. I think it's alright to have fantasies, as long as you accept that they most likely won't happen, and you have to have dreams and goals, otherwise life doesn't feel like anything, because if you never fail at something, then you never have the pain that's going to want to make you work harder to achieve it...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:54 pm

It's true... in an almost strange way, it is.

Right you are, Lauren. Nod

...And again, right you are! That was well worded, and, true, if I do say so myself. You have a way with words, for sure! Here's me, procrastinating, as I try to think of something to say, but can't, and keep trying to think of something, but get distracted by something.. Razz
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:39 am

Yes. :<3:

Yeah, exactly. There are some things about him that make me facepalm but it's just adorable all the same.

It's not that he doesn't dream. He has plenty of dreams and fantasies but he doesn't bother getting his hopes up. He doesn't expect anything of others, only of himself. I can't really explain it... you would have to know him like I do to see it. It's not like he talks about how he doesn't expect anything, but you can see it when you know him more than you know yourself.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:52 am

Yes. lol! Sorry, that smiley makes me laugh. But has no actual relevence to this conversation....

Yeah. Wow... I really didn't have much to say on that one....

I see. I can see how that makes it easier.... Not expecting things from others, just yourself.

superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

That was VERY irrelevant... xD

There are SO many things that make me *facepalm.* Oftentimes it's not cute or anything, but it just makes him HIM. Like, none of us would be the same without our obsessive quirks. Like my Shivers in Spanish. xD Eileen?

It does make it easier, yes, but it can also cause you to be a bit of a loner. If I never count on anybody to do anything, then I would always have to do projects by myself, and there are just some things in this world that you need help to do. And if you can't depend on anybody to help you, it really limits the things you're able to achieve...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:35 pm

Yeahh...

Yes, exactly. .....story time? xD

Well, I don't mean it that literally. It's... really hard to explain, but it's honestly such a good outlook on life and it's something I really admire in him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:48 am

Yeah, I know.... xD

xDD. "It's got the shivers!" Hehe... yeah....

Okay, well, fair enough, we'll just pretend to understand exactly what you mean, (like when you were sadly laughing on the couch...) Somethings we just don't understand unless we see. So, yeah. xD Well, good.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 26 Nov 2010, 7:20 pm

xD

Ahh, Lauren used that in our RP! xD

xD Yeaaahhh... Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 26 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

Heh.

Yes! xD We had a projector in Spanish for some reason or another, and it kept like, flipping out, and the entire screen would, like... do the wave or something crazy, and every time, Max would shout, "It's got the shivers!" in a really high-pitched British accent, and every time, Eileen and I would crack up, and be like, "Oh Max. How we love you." xDD

Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 9:53 am

Heh....

Yeah! It was awesome! Max made the class that much better. Hard to do, as it was really boring last trimester... Meh.

Crazy
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 27 Nov 2010, 1:05 pm

CONSPIRE AS WE DREAM BY THE FIRE! WE'LL FACE UNAFRAID the plans that we've made... Heh. Heh. Heh. (So we get Johnny to come with us to the Christmas party, then we give him the cocoa with the "marshmallows...) Walking in a winter wonderland...

He did. xD You and him are the only two people I like in that class. (sometimes with the exception of Kian. "GOD DAMN IT!" xD) I hope against my own banana muffins that we get a class shuffle...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 2:24 pm

LOL! Is that you and Sophia's evil Winter wonder land? xDD

Well, thanks, I'm flattered. Haha.... Oh Kian....
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 28 Nov 2010, 2:02 pm

Yes. Yes it it. xD Poor Johnny. Sad

You're welcome. xD I know, right? What are we to do with him? XD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2