Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy - Page 4 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

Post by Dreamer Fri 17 Dec 2010, 4:01 pm

"Yes," Violet lied, "I'm gifted. Earth. I never likes pyros... they burn down the beauty of nature!"

"I've always loved fire. I used to stick my hands in it all the time. Got so many scars," Blaze smiled reminiscently.
"Yeah, when she first became a mage, there were burn marks all down her arms and torso and legs. Even one across her cheek. The tips of her hair were singed, too, but it was hard to tell because her hair is black. Everything healed quickly when she became a vamp," explained Alexander.
"I loved those scars. I wish they hadn't disappeared. They were like a part of me. A symbol of who I am. A warning."

Stain smiled. "Take a wild guess," he grinned, and kissed her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy - Page 4 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

Post by PeggySnow Fri 17 Dec 2010, 4:47 pm

"Really? I always thought that pyros were beautiful... so, what's it like being an earth mage?"

"Wow, you must've really liked fire!" she murmured, as her water creature morphed back into a butterfly, and flitted around her shoulder. "I've always liked water, and swimming, so maybe your gift has something to do with your past life?"

Ivy grinned too, as she kissed him back.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 17 Dec 2010, 5:05 pm

"I spend a lot of time connected with nature. I've learned how to use natural earthen things to make so many beauty products! That's why my skin is so flawless."

"No, but somehow your body knows what's coming and applies it to your past life," Alexander said. "Blaze has always been a pyromaniac, you've always been a water-lover..."

Stain wrapped his arms around her waist, his mind spinning.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 18 Dec 2010, 5:12 pm

Jake touched her skin, and smiled. "That's really awesome."

"That's really cool," she murmured. "So, yeah, what should we do next?"

Ivy wound her fingers around his neck. Somehow, she felt as if she'd known him all've her life.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 18 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm

Violet smirked at his touch as the tight passageway exited into a cavern. The rock floor was warm and there was grass and flowers growing in patches; clearly her doing.

"Whatever," Blaze shrugged.
"Aw, cheer up, Blaze," Alexander sighed, hugging her. "Come on. Give us a show."

After a while, Stain broke the kiss, grinning. "I don't know about you, but I loved that."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Sun 19 Dec 2010, 8:26 am

(Uh ok we'll start a new if thats ok.)
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 19 Dec 2010, 7:54 pm

"It's beautiful in here," Jake murmured, grinning.

"Yeah," Fawn said, giving Blaze a half-hug, "please!"

"So did I," Ivy said, smiling.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 19 Dec 2010, 9:15 pm

(Sure, Summer. Who and who?)

"When I found it, it was just a rough, small rock cave. I turned in into this," lied Violet. The grass has been her doing, but she had found it like this. "It's my place to meditate and enjoy myself." While I lure in every hot guy and fuck their brains out. Metaphorically.

"Fine," Blaze sighed, standing up. She took a deep breath. "Stand back. Really far back."
Alexander hurried to the edge of the rune, dragging Fawn with him.

Stain leaned his forehead against hers, smiling to himself. Everything was falling into place.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 11:18 am

(Chole and whoever you want.)
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 20 Dec 2010, 7:58 pm

Jake's grin widened. "Sweet. It's pretty cozy in here," he said, leaning slightly closer to her.

Fawn looked up eagerly at Blaze, her water butterfly diving back into the small stream.

Ivy, unable to help herelf, leaned in to kiss Stain again.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 8:36 pm

((Chloe and Willa, you can start.))

Violet grinned. "Yeah, it is. It really barely has room for two people, unless they're pretty close together." She squished a little closer to him. "So tell me more about this girlfriend of yours. She seems pretty bitter."

Blaze closed her eyes, inhaling. She exhaled through her mouth, and fire flew off her tongue, streaming out into the air like it would from a dragon's mouth. And a moment later one formed, fully sized, floating in midair and flapping its ginormous flaming wings, spewing fire from its gaping jaws. Blaze let out another, small breath and a life-sized girl began to take shape, spotting the dragon and running. A moment later she was engulfed in the firey mouth of the dragon, and the beast curled up around Blaze to sleep. Standing in the center of the flaming mass, the fire in her eyes has lost its energy.

Stain grinned and kissed her back.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 20 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

Jake frowned at the mention of Blaze. He'd forgotten all about her. "Well, she really isn't. She's pretty hot- literally, since she's a pyro mage. But's she's awesome, like I said earlier. So, do you have a boyfriend?"

Fawn grinned, clapping, while staring in wonder at the great flaming beast. "That was beautiful!" she called to Blaze. "So life like..." she murmured in awe. "You're truly talented."

Ivy held him tight, enjoying the moment.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:11 pm

"Nope, no boyfriend for me. I've never been able to find someone who sees me for who I am," Violet heaved an acted sigh.

"Thanks," Blaze mumbled, petting the dragon as it transformed into a wolf.
Alexander pondered the meaning of the fire show, knowing that it couldn't just be random animals.

Stain played with the ends of her beautiful hair as he kissed her. She couldn't be more perfect.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 21 Dec 2010, 8:45 pm

Jake frowned. "I'm sure there's someone out there for you. Maybe closer than you think."

Fawn gazed at the wolf in awe. Would she ever be that...talented? Would her shows (if she had any) have that much life... or meaning?

Ivy smiled as she kissed him. Even though they'd just met the day before, she felt like she'd known him for a life time
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 7:20 am

"Maybe even close enough to touch," Violet smiled, brushing her hand across his cheek.

The wolf crumpled in upon itself and transformed into a small bird in the palm of her hand, which a moment later burst into a showery explosion of sparks and rained embers around them. Blaze sat down on the ground cross-legged and sighed, eyes closed.

Finally, Stain broke off the kiss. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead gently. "It might be a little soon to say this, but I'm so glad I finally found you."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

The sun was shining and Chole was outside playing with her skipping ropes enjoying the sun.But just then she bumped into someone.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 2:39 pm

Willa spun around, her long, wavy dark-brown hair whipping the other girl in the face. "Watch where you're going," she spat with a roll of her violet eyes.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:54 pm

Jake's smile faltered. For the first time, he felt like he was betraying Blaze, that he shouldn't be here, and that he should teleport to her right now, and apoligize. But he quickly brushed off this thought, and leaned in closer to Violet, closer and closer, until their lips gently brushed.

"That was . . . absolutely beautiful," Fawn murmured, stepping toward her slightly. "And . . . Blaze, are you okay?"

Ivy blinked, leaning against him. "Me too. Finally, though? Have you been searching for me?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 7:03 pm

Violet smiled as their lips touched and kissed him again. Hook, line, and sinker...

"Fine," Blaze shrugged. "I just feel sort of down today. I'm probably sick... I'm gonna go home, guys." She stood and waved at her friends who so trustingly swallowed her lies, and teleported back to the Blood City.

"Sort of," he grinned. "It's gonna sound crazy if I tell you, though." He sat down cross-legged in the nest-like perch, pulling her down onto his lap.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 7:22 pm

''I'm sorry i really am and you didn't have to be so mean it was an accident''
Chole said and she flung her skipping ropes on to the grass and sat beside them.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Dec 2010, 9:18 pm

How am I supposed to explain this to Blaze!? Jake thought, after a moment. I'm not... she isn't going to find out about this.

Fawn plastered a smile on her lips, and waved at Blaze as she disappeared. Something was wrong, she knew that much. "I wonder what happened..." she murmured, as a heart emerged from the stream, froze, and shattered.

Ivy gazed into Stain's eyes. "Well, you can try to explain it to me. I'll listen," she promised.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 9:41 pm

"Uh-huh," said Willa, inspecting her manicured nails.

Violet wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. She was itching to get the pants off of this boy.

"She's probably jealous about Jake... I hope she doesn't do anything stupid," said Alexander.
Blaze hurried with tear-blurred vision through the streets, finally returning home. She sat in her room for a minute, and then changed into pajamas consisting of soffee shorts and a sports bra, wrapping herself up in a blanket as she ventured into the kitchen to make some soup. She stopped short in the threshold, shocked to see Erik in the midst of her kitchen making tea.
"What are you doing here?"
"I saw you running up here crying, figured I'd come make you something warm and try to cheer you up," he shrugged, pouring a cup of tea and handing it to her.

Stain sighed, and then smiled. "Well, for the longest time now, I'm talking since I stopped thinking girls had cooties, I've had this picture of the perfect girl in my head. I always thought it was impossible that I would find her. I found some girls with some of her qualities, but they never quite matched up to the picture of perfection in my head, and it didn't last. And right when I'm feeling the loneliest, I happened to stumble upon this amazing girl who is exactly the girl I've been dreaming about for so many years now. Her name is Ivy, and although I just met her I'm already falling in love."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm

Jake unhooked her bikini strap, loving the almost forbidden feeling.

"I wonder if we should go after her, and take care of her?" Fawn fretted, "you know, in case she really is sick."

Ivy smiled, her cheeks turning a rosy pink. "I wish I could say the same- well, I didn't mean it like that- I am falling in love too, but I.... I don't remember searching for anyone with the name of Stain," she said, kissing him gently.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Thu 23 Dec 2010, 7:42 am

''You don't even care do you all you care about is yourself your very vain as well'' Chole said sitting up.

''Why does everyone have to be mean to me all the time it's annoying and i don't like it'' She said angrily.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

"Whoa. Let's get this straight. I am Willa Dusk. I'm the hottest girl in this division and everyone knows it, too. And who are you? Just an insignificant little childish nobody," snorted Willa.

Violet pulled him down onto the ground on top of her, running her fingers along the edge of his swim trunks.

"No, she doesn't want our help. If she did she would've stuck around. She just wants to be alone," Alexander sighed.
Blaze blinked at Erik, accepting the tea and taking a sip as she sunk onto the living room couch. It was her favorite flavor; how did he know?
"I'm sorry for what happened between us," Erik sighed, sitting down beside her. "I've really been regretting messing things up. I'm glad that you found happiness with Jake, though. Speaking of, where is he?"
"I don't know," Blaze murmured into her tea, trying hard not to look at Erik. "He was flirting with that Violet girl at the lake. I left so I wouldn't be tempted to burn her to ashes."
"Oh... do you know anything about Violet?" Erik asked, biting his lip.
"No... do you?"
"Yeah... she's kind of a slut and a man-stealer."
"Jake wouldn't cheat on me," Blaze said quickly, her heart swelling with fear.
"I'm not saying he would. I'm just saying that if Jake has never seen her before he wouldn't have gotten the warning. She's gifted, but her power is charm and hypnosis."
"Shit," Blaze muttered, closing her eyes and groaning. "They're probably doing it right now."

Stain smiled, brushing his hand across her cheek and through her hair. "I never even imagined a name for you, but Ivy fits you perfectly."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next