Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<*> Don't You Trust Me? <*>

+5
Moony
Tolly12bells
Scooter
PeggySnow
Dreamer
9 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

<*> Don't You Trust Me? <*> - Page 6 Empty Re: <*> Don't You Trust Me? <*>

Post by Dreamer Mon 26 Oct 2009, 7:27 pm

ROFL, I do them anyway, and if I don't like my answer, I don't post it. Eye Roll Although the "What are your chances with the one you like" app is quite depressing. *heavy sigh*
But seriously, I don't think Ricky has THAT huge of a crush on BeccaMelhorn. xD IDK why, I just feel the need to use her last name when I talk about her. Eye Roll I guess cause I know another Becca, and she's one of my good friends, and I reallllly don't like BeccaMelhorn, and not only because Ricky likes her. But anyway... I don't think it's that huge of a crush. I may be wrong. But I mean.. he doesn't even really know her, barely I don't think. I'm sure they've talked a few times, but IDK why he likes her. According to my friends, I'm alot prettier than her. (Honestly, and not meaning to sound conceited here, but I think so too... BeccaMelhorn isn't that pretty. ) and if Ricky doesn't even know her it can't be for her personality.. IDK.
But You Belong With Me is totally my song lately. It SOOO fits! I shall analize it right now for you:
... cause she doesn't get your humor like I do (Me and Ricky have the same weird sense of humor, and everyone else thinks we're total weirdos including some of our friends, xD, so I think BeccaMelhorn would agree with the people who say we're just weird) I'm in my room it's a typical Tuesday night I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like (I like mostly Rock and Alternative music and BeccaMelhorn likes all that weird pop music like everyone else. Razz ) and she'll never know your story like I do (she barely knows him but I'm one of his close friends) but she wear short skirts (she does. she's a girly girl) I was T-shirts (yup) she's cheer captain (she's a cheerleader) and I'm on the bleachers dreamin bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're lookin for has been here the whole time (i've known Ricky since forever.)
And it goes on like that. Everything fits. It's so freaky/awesome!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 26 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

I know! For a portion of time, it was my total song as well. My friend Jenna used to like Laurence. You know what I mean. Liiiiiiiike. And she's such a girly-girl, and it's so funny, because even though she's not MY best friend, I'm hers, and during the school day, I have such of a laid back tomboy style, that I drive her crazy. It makes me laugh so hard, because you never see me in anything but a T-Shirt and jeans and my beat up old running shoes during the week, and you know, she has on the tight jeans, polo uniform shirt, and fancy boots that she freaks if they get wet. You get the general idea. Ooh, my turn! Now don't get me wrong here, I luv Jenna to pieces, but she bugs me sometimes.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset (Jenna goes on and on about how people are always attacking her), she's going off about somethin' that you said (She holds grudges) she doesn't get your humor like I do (she doesn't get the weird and often slightly sick jokes that me and him find hilarious) I'm in the room it's a typical Tuesday night, I'm listenin' to the kind of music she doesn't like (same as yours) She'll never know your story like I do (xD Can't say I win here, cause she's known HIM, longer. I feel like I know him better though.)

But she wears short skirts (explained in above paragraph) I wear T-shirts (also explained) She's cheer captain (she tried to start a cheer team here, but she's so labeled by everyone else, that no one joined. Including me, but thats WAY too girly for me. xP) And I'm on the bleachers (Choir/Orchestra geeks unite!) Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what your looking for has been here the whole time (since 5th grade. That counts cuz no guys are looking for girls until then anyway. xD)

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me, you belong with me...

I <3 that song. xD

Yeah, I think you and Ricky would be awesome together. Nod Just keep spending loads of time with him, and, Smug Devious me has a trick that never fails. Make it obvious that you like him. I know, you're going "What the heck?". It works. I've learned. It's IMPOSSIBLE not to like someone you know likes you back. I swear, and you can count me as a living witness. Just give him so many reasons to fall for you that he can't bear it. "I know you don't think, that I am trying, but hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again..." -- Secondhand Serenade. And given that you're already friends, start being a little physical. When you walk up to him, put your hand on his shoulder briefly, as if to let him know you're there. Give the little hair flip, as if you were trying to shake your bangs out of your eyes. Just put the little things together just to make yourself irresistible. And it'll all seem very natural to you, given that you like him. Smug xD Sorry, this is a huge post.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 26 Oct 2009, 9:28 pm

He suspects that I like him already, because I am THE HUMAN FLIRT. xD And I don't even realize I'm doing it. Today I caught myself messing up his hair. I was just sitting there next to him and then I just got this urge to mess up his hair so I did. Eye Roll Ahh, yeah, when I see him I'm like "Hello!" in a British accent, and sometime I hug him or we do our little theme song. And we both are constantly flipping our bangs out of our eyes, soo yeah... we're like perfect for eachother, I swear... I reaaalllyyy like him. Alot.
And today, at lunch, me and Ricky were just sitting there by ourselves at the little round table, xD, and we were talking about our plans for Halloween. And since Ricky has no facebook, cell phone, or AIM, we have to call him on his house phone =P I was like, "You're so unreachable! You suck! No, just kidding, I love you." and I said that last part really fast, and just as Shannon came and sat down, so I don't think Ricky heard me. Eye Roll Epic fail. I planned that. And it didn't work.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 27 Oct 2009, 7:52 pm

LOL! You're not alone with the human flirt deal. Eye Roll And as for messing up the hair, you have point blank no idea how often I do that to Laurence. It's hilarious, and their hair's just so much fun, isn't it? ROFL! I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the hair craziness. xD Today he's like,"What time do you have to catch the bus?" (don't even ask HOW we got onto this topic in World Studies, xD, because I couldn't tell you) And I'm like,"7:30. I wake up at 6:30ish." And he goes,"Holy banana muffins, wait, did I seriously just say that? Whatever. My alarm GOES OFF at 7:30. Now whenever I hear my alarm go off, I'll think about you already being on the bus. " xD me and the other girl we were working with just stared at him. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Nov 2009, 10:28 am

xD That's funny Silly ROFL, yes, boy's hair is fun. Especially because Ricky's is longish. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 02 Nov 2009, 7:08 pm

IKR?! I luff guys hair. xD Sorry, that sounded utterly stupid. LOL! It's so weird! Now when I walk into school he's like, "I thought about you this morning." xD It scares me, but makes me rather pleased at the same time. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Nov 2009, 7:35 pm

xD That's soo cute. He probably thinks about you all the time anyway!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 02 Nov 2009, 7:43 pm

Ah! Don't say that! xD I get tortured enough by my friends at school. But yeah, it is REALLY sweet. I hate him! He knows exactly what to say at exactly the right time. It's drives me love crazy! xD Is Ricky sweet like that?
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 02 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

xD Yeah, he is. Ricky's just the nicest boy. If I'm even the tinest bit upset, he'll detect it straightaway and say the exact right thing to cheer me up. If I'm looking a little excluded or lonely, he'll include me right away. If I don't have a smile on my face, he'll make me have a smile on my face. I love spending time with him because I'm always smiling and laughing and ahhhhhh, he's just amazing. ♥️ Lol
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 04 Nov 2009, 6:54 pm

I know exactly how you feel. Laurence does that for me too. And he does anything to get my attention. It's so cute, just watching him... OMG! Today in Spanish the funniest thing happened! It started out all sweet: Our teacher wanted us to partner up and work on this work sheet deal together. Normally I partner up with Eileen or Jenna, but Laurence put his hand on my shoulder and goes,"You're my partner today." And Eileen raised her eyebrows at me, and he's all,"Yes, Eileen. Deal with it!" xD He's still got an immature side. Eye Roll. But we were working, and suddenly, he sits up and goes,"NOM!" and eats a mouthful of his paper! It was so unexpected, and totally hilarious, that I laughed. And I mean Siriusly laughed, WAY too hard. I ended up crying because I was laughing so hard, and it took ten minutes for the color in my face to fade back to regular! It was insane! Then later he's all,"Sorry I almost killed you in Spanish..." I laughed again and I'm like,"Don't feel bad. I haven't had that much fun in several months, maybe even a year." He's all,"I've never heard you laugh that hard. Well, if you ever need somebody to make you laugh, I'm here for you." And I'm sure I went really red again there. Ugh! Hate that he can make me do that... But I love it at the same time. Now I'm confused. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 04 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm

xD I was litterally laughing out loud as I read that! That so cute though (: I hate how guys can make you hate them and love them completely at the same time. It's crazy... they have mystical powers. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 04 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

I know! I was just sitting there as the tears streamed down my face with my head on the desk, but IDK. No one else laughed quite as hard as I did, and then Laurence started laughing at me because I was laughing so hard, and of course, that just got me started all over again. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 04 Nov 2009, 8:51 pm

Lol, that sounds like tons of fun. I love having the giggles. xD Ricky laughs really hard alot, so he's all like red but not making any sound, xD, and then it's kind of a tradition that whenever he does that, I hit him over the head with a pen or water bottle. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 04 Nov 2009, 11:45 pm

Ouch! xD That sounds awesome. Eye Roll Hope you, er, have fun with that. *backs away slowly, brandishing stick*
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 05 Nov 2009, 7:43 am

xD Not hard, though. More like tapping him over the head. xD IDK why I always do that, though Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 05 Nov 2009, 9:01 am

Good. I can just picture you like, throwing a metal waterbottle at his head or something. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 05 Nov 2009, 4:38 pm

xD Lmao, that would be Maddie. Eye Roll But nah, I just have my flimsy plastic Poland Springs water bottles.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 05 Nov 2009, 9:16 pm

LOL! Nah, I don't know... I might if I got really angry. LOL!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 06 Nov 2009, 7:40 am

Foomcrofl. xD I giggled writing that Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 06 Nov 2009, 6:47 pm

I do every time too. xD Once I actually slipped because I was laughing so hard, fell out of my chair, and ROFLed. So I'm like,"Well, there has to be something special for falling out of your chair. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 06 Nov 2009, 8:06 pm

xDDD Whenever I start laughing at something I'm reading on the computer, my entire family stares at me like I'm crazy, and then I just laugh more. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 06 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Me as well! xD I can never stop laughing then. Eye Roll
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 06 Nov 2009, 10:29 pm

Hhahaahaa Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:58 am

xD Then usually they start laughing at me, because I'm sitting there, losing control over something that wasn't necessarily THAT funny in the first place. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 07 Nov 2009, 12:08 pm

xDD Mostly at that point my mom comes over and asks me what's so funny, and I'm laughing too hard to tell her. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum: