Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<*> Don't You Trust Me? <*>

+5
Moony
Tolly12bells
Scooter
PeggySnow
Dreamer
9 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

<*> Don't You Trust Me? <*> - Page 7 Empty Re: <*> Don't You Trust Me? <*>

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 12:14 pm

Totally. Eye Roll I did that yesterday! Listen to this:

Me and Eileen had standardized tests this week. (Sort of like SATs) And I was sitting at a table with Branden, Josh, and Laurence, because I do better with the guys in my class. (we took our tests in whatever class would normally be first period. Thus, mine was English, her's was World Studies) And it was one of those things that was like, "Choose which on is correct:
[A] The fire, from the other side of the room, can be felt.
[B] The fire can be felt from the other side of the room.
[C] The other side of the room, can be felt, the fire.
[D] None of the above are correct.

You know, right? So there was this one where there was a typo, and it made me ROFL!

[C] Mr. Bob is so fancy. He even has a flower in his buttonhole

Is what it was supposed to say, but with the typo:

[C] Mr. Bob is so fancy. He even has a flower in his butthole.

Will laughed so hard that he fell out of his chair. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 07 Nov 2009, 12:50 pm

xDDDDDDDD Foomcrofl! That is hilarious!!!!!!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 5:18 pm

LOL! My point being, that I couldn't repeat it to Mum because I'd start laughing my head off every time I'd try! xD It's like, wow, what are the chances of that? xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

omg! Lauren, I didn't catch that! lol! I love the story Nadine, it is so good! By the way Lauren, I haven't thought about the class trip in weeks, lol! i know this post is from a long time ago, but I think that Nadine should know about Mr. Princaple. I don't care if i spelled that wrong. I don't feel in the typing mood... *sigh, what laziness can produce.**Ponders while mysteriously stroking invisible beard**Freeking out as my Dad wlks in to the room and streches my head out* Sorry, I felt like being random Very Happy
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm

What? I'm lost. xD Can you find the post, and click the 'Quote' button up at the top? I'm too lazy to search through sixteen pages...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 7:57 pm

Dreamer ♥️ wrote:He suspects that I like him already, because I am THE HUMAN FLIRT. xD And I don't even realize I'm doing it. Today I caught myself messing up his hair. I was just sitting there next to him and then I just got this urge to mess up his hair so I did. Eye Roll Ahh, yeah, when I see him I'm like "Hello!" in a British accent, and sometime I hug him or we do our little theme song. And we both are constantly flipping our bangs out of our eyes, soo yeah... we're like perfect for eachother, I swear... I reaaalllyyy like him. Alot.
And today, at lunch, me and Ricky were just sitting there by ourselves at the little round table, xD, and we were talking about our plans for Halloween. And since Ricky has no facebook, cell phone, or AIM, we have to call him on his house phone =P I was like, "You're so unreachable! You suck! No, just kidding, I love you." and I said that last part really fast, and just as Shannon came and sat down, so I don't think Ricky heard me. Eye Roll Epic fail. I planned that. And it didn't work.

and then,

Tolly12bells wrote:LOL! You're not alone with the human flirt deal. Eye Roll And as for messing up the hair, you have point blank no idea how often I do that to Laurence. It's hilarious, and their hair's just so much fun, isn't it? ROFL! I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the hair craziness. xD Today he's like,"What time do you have to catch the bus?" (don't even ask HOW we got onto this topic in World Studies, xD, because I couldn't tell you) And I'm like,"7:30. I wake up at 6:30ish." And he goes,"Holy banana muffins, wait, did I seriously just say that? Whatever. My alarm GOES OFF at 7:30. Now whenever I hear my alarm go off, I'll think about you already being on the bus. " xD me and the other girl we were working with just stared at him. xD

that is what i was refering to, and also yesterdays tod
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:00 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Now I get it! xD Are you talking about fuzzying Mr. ____? And Master Ted? xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:02 pm

yes, would you care to explain to the other crazies who unfortunately happen to bea on ther computer?
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:07 pm

I think you might do it better justice, but heck, why not?

Eileen *points to post above* That crazy one up there, Abi, Jenna, Kate, Megan, and I were playing Truth or Dare at recess, but it turned into more just Dare, because Abi refuses to give a Truth to anyone. xD So Eileen ended up getting dared to rub our English teacher's head. xD She comes back and goes,"Oh my gosh! Mr. __'s head is so soft!" LOL! And then Abi got dared to rub our principal's head, and did that too. xD And Eileen, would you care to repeat what Mr. __ said to Abi later? xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:16 pm

I would, but I forgot, but , I rubbed his head. If Abi were on this site we would have a ngea war. Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheherhehehehehhehehehe! But say what she said!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:20 pm

I don't remember either. xD That's why I was going to ask you. xD Ah! OK, please, PLEASE try to use proper capitalization and so on. I keep fixing your posts. Stupid pet peeve...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:26 pm

sorry lauRen, iS it botHering you, hehe! Sorry, I had to do that! lol! okay, It was like, Was that a dare? cause if not, i am concerned. Or something like that!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm

Oh yeah! xD "If it had happened again, I would be concerned" xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

yeah, that is it!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

Yeah, because I just about fell over laughing. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

yes, you have a right to, I would be concerned to if I where Mr. ________ PRINCIPAL
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 10:36 pm

So true! xD I was so sure that Master Ted might freak out more. Lolz... He just stared at you. Lolz...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:13 pm

I know I was just like *walks up to master ted and goes (rubs his head on the bald spot)* oh adn remember Maddie's reaction? "NO ONE TOUCHES MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was so worth it.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:15 pm

Btw, I told Drew about the dares because he came over today, so anyway, I told him about sniffing Max and that random 6th grade girl and he said i was gay. I said "Thank you" forcng on him that he used the meaning of being happy! Wordly Wise Wallbash Uggh! I hated that!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:35 pm

Maddie's such a popular girly-girl. *barfs* I hate her. I hate 'er I hate her I HATE HER! But yeah, it totally was worth it, yeah. And it might have just been because it was YOU. Jerk...

LOL! Wordly Wise wasn't that bad. It had some good words. Nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:43 pm

yeah, but it took a while to do. hehe! I am a jerk in gher sence anyway! muahahahahahhahah
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:53 pm

Me being a dork, actually enjoyed doing Wordly Wise. xD Huh? Lolz, I didn't catch the last part of that.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:13 pm

Finally, chapter 17!! Silly

[Chapter 17 - At Malfoy Manor]

It was the last day of Christmas break. Draco and I were in my room, talking, when there was a tap on the window. An unfamiliar gray owl was pecking at the glass.
Draco groaned. “That’s mother’s owl.” He got up and opened the window. After he had untied the letter from the owl he walked back to the couch and sat down. I read the letter over his shoulder.

Draco,
I have just been informed by Astoria that you are not at the Greengrass’s house, like you told me you would be, but with Melody Carnka. I am deeply disappointed in you. Return to the manor immediately.
- Mum

“Ugh, she’s so overprotective.” Draco growled. “But I suppose I have to go. My punishment will be worse if I don’t.”
“I’m coming, too.” I announced, standing as well.
“What?! No - Melody - “Draco looked exasperated and alarmed. He lowered his voice. “Melody, you know there are Death Eaters at my house and I don’t want to risk -!”
“I’m coming.” I said firmly. Draco opened his mouth to protest, but I covered it with my hand. “I’m coming.” I repeated.
Draco sighed and pushed my hand away. “Fine. But I’m just saying -!”
“Don’t say anything. I. Am. Coming.” I said resolutely. I kissed him to silence him, and then turned him around and pushed him off into his room. “Go get your stuff.”
As he ambled off into the other room, I took a piece of scrap parchment and a quill and wrote,

Dear Mum and Dad,
At Malfoy Manor with Draco. I’m perfectly safe. No need to worry. Don’t come after me.
- Melody.

I enchanted the paper to float in midair just as Draco reentered the room, dragging his trunk behind him.
“Right. Now, we’re going to need Floo powder.” he said.
I opened my desk drawer and withdrew a small bottle that I had nicked from Father’s study.
“Excellent.” Draco took the bottle and threw a pinch of powder into the flames, which roared and turned green instantaneously. “Okay, so just say ‘Malfoy Manor’ and - well, you know what to do, obviously.” he chuckled and stepped into the flames, pulling his trunk in with him. “Malfoy Manor!” he exclaimed, and then he was gone.
I stepped into the fire as well, just as Mum came hurtling into the room.
“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?!” she shrieked.
“Malfoy Manor!” I said calmly, answering her question and escaping in one shot. The next thing I knew I was hurtling past countless other Wizarding fireplaces, catching quick glimpses of them as I went. Finally I emerged, coughing slightly, into a handsomely furnished drawing room.
Draco was standing directly in front of the fireplace, his trunk on the ground, having a shouting match with his mother. Behind Narcissa Malfoy was a dark-haired witch, looking vaguely amused at the scene. She laughed gleefully as I tumbled into their presence.
“Well, well, well. Little Melody Carnka has decided to pay us a visit.” she cackled, approaching me. Realizing my presence, Draco moved closer to me as well. I gasped as the woman drew out of the shadows, realizing now who she was.
“Well done, Draco, excellent.” Bellatrix continued. “She’ll be very useful to the Dark Lord.”
I gasped and turned to Draco, frightened. When he spoke, however, his words were directed at Bellatrix rather than me.
“No, Aunt Bella! She’s here because she’s my girlfriend, I’m not handing her over to the Dark Lord!” he exclaimed, putting his arm around me protectively.
“Not for torturing, Draco! That would be a waste... she would make an excellent Death Eater. We need more people on our sides who aren’t blundering idiots.” Bellatrix snarled, circling around me and Draco approvingly.
Narcissa Malfoy stepped forward, her expression icy. “There is no choice now, Draco. She knows too much… she must either pledge her alliance to us, or be slaughtered.”
I let out a frightened squeal and clenched my eyes shut, burying my head in Draco’s chest. As Narcissa and Bellatrix began a side conversation, Draco held me tightly with one arm and stroked my hair with the other.
“I’m so sorry,” he whispered, “I got you into this. I knew I shouldn’t have let us be together. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. This is all my fault.”
“Don’t apologize,” I replied, staring at him tearfully, “It’s not your fault I fell in love with you.”
“Charming,” said Bellatrix sneeringly from a few feet away. I regrettingly withdrew myself from Draco’s arms and turned to face her.
“Okay,” I sobbed, “I’ll… I’ll join the Death Eaters.”
“Excellent,” said Bellatrix, “Let’s do it now and tell the Dark Lord later. Hold out your left arm.”
I rolled up the sleeve of my shirt and held my arm out, glancing fearfully back at Draco as I did so. I’m sorry, he mouthed, and shook his head ever so slightly.
“Stop staring at Draco and look at me!” Bellatrix hissed. I took a deep breath and wrenched my gaze away from Draco’s sad and beautiful eyes. Bellatrix poised her wand above my forearm.
A second later, an excruciating pain flooded my body. It took all my strength not to scream, not to wrench me arm away. I squeezed my arm shut and bit my lip hard. After several long moments, the pain subsided and I opened my eyes. The Dark Mark was burned into the skin on my left arm. I felt… stronger. And weaker. I wasn’t sure what to do, except to run back into Draco’s arms. Which I did at once.
There was a crack, and I turned around, eyes wide. A tall, pale figure, with features so distorted he looked inhuman, had Apparated into our midst. Bellatrix gasped.
“My Lord!” she hurried to his side. Narcissa bowed a bit, and Draco avoided his gaze.
I knew this could only be one person, and I was terrified-
This was Lord Voldemort.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:14 pm

OOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!! *evil music plays* I LOVE it! I'm shocked though. Add more soooooon! I shall be back, but I must eat dinner. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Ahaha, I went for some plot twist.. xD
I have the next chappie typed up already. Smug Shall I post it or leave you in suspense?! O.o
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum: