Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 3:

5 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 3: - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 3:

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:57 pm

[[Yeah...]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 3: - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Year 2: Part 3:

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:57 pm

[[Yeah...]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 05 Mar 2010, 7:16 am

"Let's go, before that crazy nurse stops us." Chris suggested.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 17 Mar 2010, 9:25 pm

Enuya nodded quickly.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 17 Mar 2010, 9:36 pm

Chris got up and held out his hand for Enuya.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Fri 19 Mar 2010, 8:45 am

She gently took his hand, smiling brilliantly.

[[*goes to change avvy and siggy to a Disturbed set.* The same thing as Twig. >:3 [Beware. My avvy scared the heck out of people. xD]]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 19 Mar 2010, 4:47 pm

Chris walked quickly out of the hospital wing, pulling Enuya along with him, for he heard the nurse moving about in her office.

((xDD It's sort of freaky..what's it from?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Sat 10 Apr 2010, 1:03 pm

[[It's Disturbed's mascot! 8D]]

Enuya was bound to shreik, but she kept her mouth shut.
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 12 Apr 2010, 5:54 pm

Once a safe distance from the hospital wing, Chris stopped.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Tue 13 Apr 2010, 9:42 am

(hey people. Sorry I haven't logged in over a month now. I don't have an excuse, haven't been busy. I guess I was just too lazy to type in my login information.

hehehehe

Anyone want to role play?

P.S Edarlitrix (the silly furry wolf dude version) has been exposed as an IMPOSTOR! The real Edarlitrix is quite displeased and has promptly executed the fake one.

PSSS Ezhno has QUITE A FEW more problems, me and my sister discussed what ways to destroy this poor little boys brain. (including now he mysteriously went bald and has to wear an over sized Toupée. To match his baldness, when he turns into a werewolf he looks uncannily like a hairless Chinese Crested dog.) Also, Ohnze changed his named to Ohnzlo. . . .. Rolling Eyes
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

http://ponderousbuffoon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 13 Apr 2010, 3:49 pm

((MADDIE! Yay!

I want to RP!

Oh no, I liked Edarlitrix the furry wolf dude version! He was the best! :O Who's the real Edarlitrix, then?

xD Oh, poor Ehzno. Aw, I liked Ohnze because it's Ehzno backwards, sort of. Eye Roll Why'd he change it?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:04 pm

(The real Edarlitrx . . . umm he's umm ummm UUM M well he looks like Snape with a goatee and mustache (but 700billionx uglier. hehehe)

Ohnze(lo) Decided he was bored with his name. And so, he added lo to it. But Ezhno still calls him Ohnze.

I will start the role play if you pick your characters! (I'm using Ezhno for this one.)
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:16 pm

((Hahahaa nice. Eye Roll

Alright then. (:

Okay, should I just use Chris as always or should we change it up a little?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:21 pm

(Why don't we change it up a little? Unless you HAVE TO USE Chris.)
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:37 pm

((How about I use Taranee? I've only used her once, ever. Eye Roll Okay, you start! Very Happy ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

(Sure! )

Ezhno was walking towards the library in hopes that he might discover a book on regrowing hair.
"Hehehe! HEHEHE! You look like Donald Trump!" Ohnze squealed maniacally as he skip-hopped down the hall. Ezhno instinctively tried to flatten the floating toupee.
"Yeah, because you pointlessly used some stupid hair-loss spell! Now you look like a retard too!" He reluctantly entered the library, stalking to the potions section. Obviously, Ezhno wasn't stealthy enough.
"What-" The librarian cut herself off, making a choking noise - muffled laughter. "I mean, what are you-" She wheezed, her eyes bulging. "HAHAHAHA! Oh my GOD! What the hell happened to your hair?!" She giggled ceaselessly, bowled over in her fits.
Ezhno went pale with the sheer embarrassment of it all. "I was only wondering if you had a book on making a potion that will HOPEFULLY REGROW MY HAIR!" He glowered at the librarian coldy.
"Ye-hehehhe YES! Right there! Right thehehehe there!" The giggly librarian pulled off a skinny purple book and shoved it into Ezhno's hands. "Now get out before I-hehehe beheheh before I suff-hehehe suffocate myself! HEHEH!"
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

Taranee was sitting in the libary, books spread on the table before her, decoding Ancient Runes for her homework. A sudden burst of hysterical laughter and raised voices forced her to stop trying to decide if the symbols before her read "Fate lies dormant in a far corner of your mind" or "These idiotic trolls are eating my socks", and looked up. The giddy librarian, the source of the racket, was shoving a thin violet book into the hands of a boy Taranee didn't recognize who was wearing a rediculous toupee.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bela Kiss Tue 13 Apr 2010, 5:16 pm

"Alright, Ezhno, it says here that you need fresh beetle dung, rat tails, and some other unmentionables! You'd better make the potion quick . . . you don't want to see yourself on the full moon! Hahaha!" Ohnze marched out of the library with relish.
"Maybe you should shut up. Or, even better! I'll just dye this stupid toupee bright pink, and you'll have to walk around in it!"
"Hehehe! I'll just throw it to the giant squid!"
"Liar! This doesn't need fresh beetle dung! It needs fresh tree gunk. . . although, that can't be much better. Ah well. We'll just go to the room of requirement and presume that all of our necessities can be found there." Ezhno didn't get far before Ohnze turned right back around to throw the middle finger to the girl minding her own business in the library, studying something rather confusing.
It took less than a second for Ezhno to run at the speed of sound towards the room of requirement, slam the door, and find himself surrounded by beetle dung.
"Really, really nice Ohnze."
"Lo."
Ezhno sighed and left the room as promptly as he entered it.
"Now we'll just have to SOME HOW avoid seeing the person you gave the finger to, and make a hair-growing potion."
"HO HO HO! Well, Ezhno, you gave her the middle finger too! And, if you weren't such a retarded little coward, you would of thought that maybe an actual spell might make your hair grow back, not a potion," Ohnze snorted arrogantly and yanked his wand out of his pocket. "Unless you want me to do it for you?" He grinned sweetly and pointed the wand towards his head.
"No, you'll make my brain IMPLODE!" Ezhno quickly pocketed the wand and tip-toed behind a tapestry.
"Apericym! There. Now my hair is perfectly fine, thank you!" Ezhno's toupee fell off as his hair grew back to its normal length.
"But you can't stop me from cutting it, can you?" Ohzne sneered as he raised the wand once more.
Bela Kiss
Bela Kiss
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 13 Apr 2010, 8:08 pm

Taranee stared as the odd boy with the toupee staged a loud conversation with himself. Out of nowhere, he turned around and gave her the finger. Looking stricken, he bolted. Affronted, Taranee gathered up her books and scroll and dumped them in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and marching out of the library, intending to find that boy and ask him what the hell she did to cause him to make obscene hand guestures at her. As she rushed through the corridors, looking left and right, she wondered what was wrong with the boy, anyway. He was probably insane, Taranee gathered, seeing as he was yelling at himself and doing other odd things like wearing that toupee.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 27 Jun 2010, 3:51 pm

(Role play! *stomps eating utensils* ME ROLE PLAY NOW!!! Ezhno and who could it be? ABC! Hoorah!)
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

(( First of all, we need a new Hogwarts thread. They've been twelve for much too long. Eye Roll
I'll close this thread & start a new one, one sec! ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11