Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins Empty <*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

Post by Dreamer Sat 09 Jan 2010, 1:21 pm

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*>

Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

There once was a time when all beings lived in peace; Humans, Sprites, Elves, and Wish-Granters alike.
But on that fateful day, a Wish-Granter turned to Dark Magic, and used her powers to create an army that would follow her every command.
And so Darkness spread over the land.
Everyone in the kingdom of Erathia now lives in hiding, in fear.
But it's only a matter of time before they return.

PLOT:
Part 1: Darkness is just starting to spread over Erathia. People are starting to be brainwashed or go missing, and the South Kingdom has been taken over completely by the Legion Of Darkness. People are starting to take notice of the danger they are in, but haven't started to do anything quite yet.
Part 2: Darkness is spreading further, and there is a certain sinsiterness and mistrust lingering in Erathian air. People are starting to take notice -- and a rebellion is taking root.

Your Guide To Erathia And The Creatures Who Inhabit It

-THe KiNGD0MS-
Spoiler:
-THe CReaTuReS-
Spoiler:

RULES:
- Follow all TWD RP rules
- Romance is allowed, but don't get too carried away.
- For now, small battles are allowed, but don't go crazy with the battling until we get to the actual war.
- Use [] {} or () while OOC
- Try to avoid one-liners when possible
- Put all dialouge in quotation marks (") and remember proper grammer and punctuation.
- Please be kind to other RPers
- PM all character forms to me
- Please note that this takes place in midevil-ish times in an alternate dimension.
- Put Into The Darkness in Dark Blue italics in your form if you've read all the rules.

CHARACTER FORMS:
Name:
Creature Type:
Personality:
Apperance (What they look like):
History (optional):
Gift (If applies):
Job (optional):
Other:

PM all character forms to me.
[All RPer's Characters on 2nd post.]

News & Announcements
1/09/10: Open!

Last edited by Dreamer ♥ on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins Empty Re: <*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

Post by Dreamer Sat 09 Jan 2010, 1:22 pm

Characters

| Dreamer ♥ |
Kendra Mex - DarkGhost - age 16 - girl
Cynthia Enza - Elf - age 17 - girl - Artist
Aroura Calicia - WishGranter - age 15 - girl
Cornelia Ty - Sprite - age 16 - girl - Can talk to animals
Eliza Mantisa - Wizard - age 15 - girl - Potions
Spark Enlish - Fire Elemental - age 17 - boy

| Scooter |
Firelox - FireElemental - age 10 - male
Barthmiss - Talking hare - age 7 - male

| Pipeman |
Edarlitrix Oppei - DarkGhost - age 17 - boy
Crescentia Brawley - Wizard - age 12 - girl - Is incapable of feeling remorse of regret
Ehzno Damarion - Fire Elemental - age 16 - boy
Leopold ‘Butters’ Stotch - Mortal - age 8 - boy
Count Olaf - DarkGhost - age 45 - boy
Jack Skellington - Sprite - Can imitate any animal call - age 27 - boy
Davy Jones - DarkGhost - age 78 - boy
Cosmo Kramer - Elf - age 40 - boy
Susie Salmon - WishGranter - age 14 - girl

| PeggySnow |
Sapphire Clye - Sprite - age 12 - girl - Controls water

| It'sAPen |
Siarra Winter - Wizard - age 16 - girl

| OneTreeHill |
Brooke Davis - DarkGhost - age 17 - girl

Last edited by Dreamer ♥ on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins Empty Re: <*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

Post by Dreamer Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

((RP, anyone? It's been ages. Eye Roll ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:28 am

(me! Leopold and Spark?)
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:54 pm

((Yay! I call not starting >=D

And btw, I love your signature xD I am now inspired to make a cupcake like that. ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 29 Jun 2010, 6:48 pm

(xD Good luck with that. . .. one helluva cupcake there!)

Butters was a nosy little fellow, having evaded class and now exploring the world, which was his for the taking.
His tiny feet puttered and pattered on crickets and daisies as he giggled and swooned, dizzy with excitement. "All mine! All mine!" He squeaked, ignorant of the darkness haunting the air.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 29 Jun 2010, 7:46 pm

((Hahahahha Eye Roll Aw your avvie! Is that Dobby? He looks just like AJ's kitty Frank!))

Spark, sitting in the treetops, noticed a small, excitable boy skipping about the meadow beside the forest. He had just been given orders to burn that very same meadow, but now felt a twinge of guilt to see the youth so joyous in it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 29 Jun 2010, 9:22 pm

(Yep, and I saw Frank on AJ's pictures! I thought, well hey it's Dobby! )

Butters giggled with the intoxicating delight of being naughty and stuck his tongue out in the direction of his far off school. "Nah nah nah boo boo!"
Endeavoring a grand feat of strength, he struggled to ascend a near dead tree, in which rotten bark cascaded down with woody maggots, littering his golden hair.
"Pfft," wrinkling his button nose and trembling at the grotesque decay, Butters took one final leap and landed 'plop!' on the lowest branch. "Ha ha! World! Bow before King Butterling!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 29 Jun 2010, 10:04 pm

((Hehehe ^.^ <--- kitty ears & nose! ))

Spark, in the tree next to the small boy, lept down to the forest floor. The branch the child was standing on was so low that Spark, although not quite yet six feet tall, was still taller than him. "Hello," he waved, attempting friendliness.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

( cat )

Butters was so surprised at this sudden appearance of a life form besides himself he fell right off the tree branch.
"H-hello!" Butters squealed, stammering and wringing his hands and shuffling his feet as he looked everywhere besides the apparently harmless boy. It was when under social pressure these habits of old awoke refreshed.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 7:27 pm

"These woods aren't safe for little boys. Shouldn't you be in school?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 8:37 pm

"Um . . . w-what's sc-school?" Butters blinked in what he thought an innocent manner.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

"Nice try, pal. How'd you manage to escape?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:25 pm

"I s-said I . . well um. . er.. I-I-I s-suh-said I nuh-nee-needed to attend a . . . uh . a funeral."
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:30 pm

Spark laughed. "Nice one! I was always trying to escape school when I was a little kid, but I was a dreadful liar back then.."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:31 pm

Butters narrowed his eyes suspiciously. He wondered if Spark had ever gone to school or told a lie even! "I'm so paranoid!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:34 pm

"I know you probably don't trust me, and maybe you have good reason not too. But I'm not going to hurt you, and I haven't lied to you."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

"You can read minds!" Butters shut his eyes tight in hopes he might completely wipe his mind of all thought and emotion; however still his conscience flickered and mocked his vain attempts at silencing it.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:59 pm

"No, I can't. You're just predictable." Spark smiled.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:01 pm

"Y-you can see t-tuh-the f-future, then!" Falling to his knees, Butters kissed the maggoty ground before the great one's feet.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:08 pm

Spark laughed. "No, I can't! I'm just a Fire Elemental. No special powers. And no need for kissing the ground on which I stand!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

"You're a p-pie row main ee ack!" Butters only associated the word pyromaniac with fire, not entirely sure of its true meaning. He stood up and spat out a specially grotesque worm.
"Um. C-can you be my f-f-f-f-f-f--f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f--f-f-f-f--f-f-f-f-riend?"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:20 pm

"Of course I can be your friend." Spark smiled kindly at the small boy. "What's your name?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:24 pm

Puffing out his small chest nobly, Butters proclaimed his name for all in a one-foot radius to hear: "LEOPOLD BUTTERS STOTCH!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:27 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Leopold," Spark grinned. "My name's Spark Enlish."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next