Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: <*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:30 pm

"You a-are enlisted to an army?" Butters was very naive, but it was cute anyway.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

<*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: <*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:36 pm

Spark chuckled. "No, Enlish is my last name."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:39 pm

"Oh. I'm not really made of Butter. Butters is my nickname!"

Known to neither of them, a beautiful bright blue butterfly was perched in the tree tops, watching and listening.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:47 pm

Spark grinned. "You're a jokester. I like that."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:50 pm

"Oh. But I wasn't joking," Butters's stomach was heard grumbling. "Now I wish m-maybe I stayed in school . . . now's the time for lunch."

The butterfly transformed with a 'pop' into a ripe, plump peach; it rolled off the tree and landed invitingly right by Butters's feet.

"Oh boy oh boy! Aren't I lucky!" He picked it up and licked the fuzzy skin. Then he prodded at the area between his upper lip and nose. "I don't have any peach fuzz yet."
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:58 pm

"I wouldn't think so. How old are you, seven? Eight?" Spark guessed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 11:02 pm

Butters held up four fingers on each hand. He nibbled slowly at first on the peach, then took huge bites. Soon only the pit was left. "Maybe a peach tree will grow if I plant it! Can you help me?" Bending down, Butters brushed aside all the debris and scooped a hole in the ground. "You get to plant it!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 01 Jul 2010, 11:01 am

Spark placed the peache pit in the ground and covered it with dirt. He was rather enjoying the company of this silly little boy.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:57 pm

"Look!" Butters's eyes widened in astonishment as a peach tree grew instantly out of the ground. "It's magic!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 07 Jul 2010, 6:52 pm

Spark stared. "Magic is right..." he looked around the surrounding area, searching for the perpetrator of the magic.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:56 pm

As they were distracted for a moment, the tree phased out into a small puddle with several bright orange fishes. One of the fish grew tentacles, while the others turned into crabs.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 09 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

Spark stared. Then he looked intently at Butters. "You're not doing that, are you? Are you a wizard, or a mortal?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:05 am

"I'm a mortal!" Butters stomped his feet in a huffy fit of annoyance.
The tentacle-covered fish's tiny mouth opened and closed at them, emanating a terrible and malicious cackle.
Butters blinked, his eyes wide. "What's going on!?" hiding behind Sparks, he peered at the fish, and like all mortals, was possessed by the fear of what he couldn't understand.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:41 pm

"There's got to be a wizard or something around here...." He peered around, still unable to find the perpetrator. Suddenly, he gasped. A DarkGhost! Of course! "Butters, you've got to get away from here. I know you don't like it, but go back to school. It's not safe here."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 8:32 am

Butters stumbled in his efforts to flee the scene, but the puddle of fish had other plans. It turned into a great cloud of smoke, like the one from Lost, and with clinking and clanking it flew in front of Butters, transforming into another little boy.
"Are you lost like me?" It asked in a creepy, echoing voice that sounded as if it were being played backwards on a record.
Butters shook his head so violently a headache was consequential.
The other boy's voice grew deeper and more powerful as he continued his beseeching.
"Oh, but you'll help me find my way, won't you? Please? We've got to get out of here!" And the little boy shuddered, squinting his eyes and transforming into a primitive airplane.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

Spark grabbed butters. "Ignore it. Get back to school. I'll handle this, okay?" He released Butters and gave him a push in the direction of his school. Then he turned to face the DarkGhost.

((Who should the DarkGhost be? Spark should recognize her/him.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 12:15 pm

(Count Olaf!)

The airplane turned into a huge bird of prey, and it picked Butters up in its talons.
"CAW! CAW!"
"Sparks! Help meeeeeeeee!" You could hear Butters's voice reach a higher pitch as he was carried off into the sky.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 12:39 pm

Spark mustered all his enegry, and then transformed to fire form, using a burst of fire from his feet to propell him off the ground. "Olaf! Bring him back!" he yelled, flying after them.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:28 pm

Olaf's eagle eyes narrowed as he heard his name used by the humanoid flame.
He transformed into a puddle of sludgy oil, trapping Butters in the slow moving mass.
"Don't come any closer!" Butters had learned from school that oil and fire were bad to mix.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:34 pm

Spark stopped mid-flight, hovering about twenty feet away from them. Olaf was good. He knew how to hold a hostage; they had learned together, after all, in the Legion.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:43 pm

The oily mass oozed slowly towards Sparks. It pushed Butters to the very center, and then engulfed him in black gold. "He'll drown without your help!" An oily voice spoke from seemingly nowhere, but it was Olaf who taunted Sparks.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

Spark changed back to human form and rescued Butters from the oily mess.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 14 Jul 2010, 8:14 am

Olaf transformed into his favorite form, an ugly, wrinkly, spidery man with an extremely crooked nose and two bulging eyes.
"Ah! Gey awau!" Butters's mouth was still dripping in oil.

(Olaf: <*> Be Careful What You Wish For <*> Part 2: The Rebellion Begins - Page 2 Edarem10 )
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:28 am

((Lmaoo, Eye Roll ))

"I'm not in fire form, Butters, I can't hurt you." Spark said patiently. "You need to get back to school, or home."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter Wed 14 Jul 2010, 11:42 am

(RP nadine? , bom you have five seccons to answer)
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next