Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 8:37 pm

"Huh?" Ohnze belched loudly and the store owner came rushing back at the titanic sound.
"Empty yer pockets, now!" She demanded.

"You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!" Edarlitrix howled in rage.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:05 pm

"Gladly!" Chris said, emptying the sweets Isaac had shoved in his pockets. "I'm terribly sorry, madam, we're schizophrenic, you see, and our alter-personalities are evil maniacs. True story, ask the Hogwarts nurse. Anyway, we'd best be going." he grabbed Ezhno's arm and sped out of the shop.

"I'm sorry!" Melody whimpered.
"Oh, get over yourself, Mel!" Astoria snapped.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:29 pm

"I feel. . . really sick," Ezhno did in fact look as if he had taken ill, and beads of sweat splattered the snow despite a chilly temperature.
"Shouldn't have eaten those cockroach clusters!" Ohnze laughed weakly.
"I never ate any cockroach clusters!"
"Oh. Wait -- what was that we ate for lunch then?"

"Just give me the stupid toads! Snap snap!" Edarlitrix expected his orders to be heeded.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:33 pm

Chris made a gagging face. "Ohnze, you're an idiot! Why would you have eaten anything that even looked remotely like cockroach clusters if you don't like the real things anyway?!" he demanded.

"Okay!" Melody squeaked, thrusting the candies into the wolf-dude's hands.
"What happens if we say no?" Astoria contradicted, arms crossed. Her stoic expression showed no fear.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

"Because it would make Ezhno suffer," the eyes of Ohnze were watery with the pain of unknown origin.

"If you just so happen to respond negatively, I will withhold the candy I have recently acquired above your significantly lesser arm's reach and presume you refrain from retrieving your wands in order to summon the toads." He spoke with abnormal speed and the aura of a well-read scholar.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:49 pm

Chris smacked his forehead. Isaac burst out, "I figured out that that was a bad idea a long time ago. You're only hurting yourself, as fun as it is to hurt your alter-ego."

"Uhm. Okay, go ahead and keep those ones, I don't really care."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 9:57 pm

"That's so confusing. It's like I'm possessed by a demon or something," Ezhno staggered to the side of a shady building. Somehow they had arrived at the Shrieking Shack after walking an apparent three feet.
"Or I'm possessed by a demon!"

Edarlitrix approached the counter; unfortunately he was without money.
"Oh, I'll just leave the candy here, then," he said inconspicuously to the cashier. Then he turned and fled the store, heading straight for the Shrieking Shack which was just a blur on the horizon! Peppermint toads were dropping onto the snow and hopping about frantically 'ribbit!' as the wolf-man towed an entire boxful, stolen straight from Honeyduke's!

Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:12 pm

Chris groaned. "Shut up, Ohnze."
"Keep going, Ohnze! Let's annoy the hell out of them!" Isaac cheered.

Astoria poked her head out the shop door, laughing at the wolf-man's frantically retreating back.
"Tori! Don't laugh at him! He'll eat us!"
"No, he won't."
"How do you know?"
"He's a Hogwarts student, Tori. Edarlitrix. He's in our house."
Melody was dumbfounded. "Seriously?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:22 pm

"What if you're wrong, Chrissy, what if Ezhno's the evil one . . . He did bite you as a werewolf, after all .. . " Somehow even Ezhno was having honest doubt about himself.

One of the peppermint toads hopped up to the girls. It croaked: "BUFO ACTUS: Novus Ordo Seclorum!" It was soon followed by more fellows of the like. "BUFO ACTUS: Novus Ordo Seclorum! BUFO ACTUS: Novus Ordo Seclorum!" The serial chant echoed throughout the village, all thanks to Edarlitrix and his escapade.
A little boy named Roy came running up to the girls. "The Toad Act: A New Order of the Ages! Support the toad movement!" He handed out buttons for the girls to wear.
Meanwhile Edarlitrix was binging on peppermint toads and hiding behind a tree to spy on Ezhno and Chris.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:32 pm

"Ohnze, need we remind you of the horrible things you've done in the past? At least Ezhno has a consience.. he's nothing like you."

Astoria smacked the buttons out of the little boy's hand. "No," she snapped.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:34 pm

"I have a conscience, too, you know. I just manage to disguise it! You think I hate Ezhno's guts! What if I really cared for Ezhno's well being . .. after all this time."

"She supports the frogs! ATTACK!" It was a grave mistake on Astoria's part in offending Roy. All the peppermint toads who had escaped were now swarming onto blondie with great rage.
Edarlitrix used his telescope from afar to view the scene. He felt immense satisfaction to see her suffer.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:54 pm

"It would only be because you care about yourself, and you're the same person."

"Ahhh!!!!!" Astoria screamed. She whipped out her wand and repelled the frogs, trying everything she knew.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:59 pm

With each toad Astoria blasted, five more took its place. Then, when it couldn't possibly get worst, Roy cast an engorio charm on one of the toads. It swelled to nearly the size of the candy store! Edarlitrix didn't even need his telescope to spy upon it.

"Not this time! Did you know? Ezhno has a parasitic twin! With a MIND! I'm growing out of his liver!"
On queue, Ezhno vomited a fungus-like bile onto the snow, which froze the horrid substance on immediate contact.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 01 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

Astoria and Melody screamed at the top of their lungs, clutching onto each other for dear life.

Chris scampered away. "Egh!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 01 Jul 2010, 2:17 pm

[[I'm bored. x__x RP anyone?]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 06 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

((Meee!!))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:56 pm

Feeling a strong desire to prove himself, Edarlitrix galloped on all fours towards the besieged girls. He would be a bit late, however, as the great peppermint toad had already succeeded in opening his mouth and was attempting to swallow Melody.

Ezhno collapsed on the ground, a great lump where his liver was began to move.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:28 pm

[[Who n' who? Razz]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 07 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

((Uuhh, IDK, we already have Chris and Enuya RPing on JBW..))

Melody was screaming at the top of her lungs, and became even more terrified when the furry wolf dude lunged at her. Astoria was too busy being bitten by frogs to notice.

Chris stared, and then began to panic. "Aahh! What's going on?! Ehzno?!! Ohnze?! Anyone?!?!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 07 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

"Anyone? Did anyone say anyone?" Out of the Shrieking shack stepped Christopher Eccleston.
"Ah, we meet again," His spectacled eyes rolled around the scene several times. "What the hell is this!" Suddenly full of energy, he grasped Chris by the shoulders and shook him fiercely. "When did this happen? Were there any funny smells?"

Edarlitrix countered the giant toad by gnawing on its feet. The toad roared in anguish and tore off the furry-wolf dude's robe hood! Now his ugliness was a pain to the eyes of the beholder! The putrid, wrinkly snout and floppy ears; the moist, pulsating nose and glittering green eyes; it was a beast!
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 09 Jul 2010, 5:49 pm

((I don't remember Christopher Eccleston... xD))

"Uhh.." Chris was thrown off-guard. Isaac took the stage.
"Just now! Smells, I don't remember, but Ohnze said 'I'm growing out of his liver!' and then Ehzno coughed up this.. thing.. and collapsed."

Melody shrieked even louder at the horrendous wolf-man creature beside her, and ran directly into the toad-covered mound on the ground that was Astoria.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:14 am

(He was the stupid Doctor Who guy who tried to use a 'sonic screwdriver' when your Chris called him weird or the something of the like.)

The toad paused in a sudden moment, and hopped away with a restless air; he was so sticky it was possible that Astoria and Melody might remain stuck to him, but at least Edarlitrix was glued to the beast.

Christopher narrowed his bulging eyes with unconcealed suspicion and disbelief.
"You just have yourself a poor sense o' smell! " He approached the prostate Ezhno and began sniffing. "Good God! See! It smells like vomit o'er 'ere! Oh! That's vomit!"
He pulled out his sonic screwdriver and clicked every button on it while it was pointed at Ezhno. "No, he's human all right. We gotta bad case of parasitic twin here!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:50 pm

((Oh, yeah. Eye Roll ))

Melody and Astoria remained stuck to the toad, as well as the furry wolf-dude. Melody was screaming, Astoria was "eww"ing, and both of them were trying to avoid the wolf-dude.

Chris blinked. "What?"
"I have no idea either," Isaac put in.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 8:25 am

The toad continued his long trek, finally reaching the castle. He hopped up to the Astronomy Tower. "I will throw you off, minions! You have disobeyed the master!" The toad's guttural roar echoed throughout Hogwarts.

Christopher watched Ezhno with an almost bored expression, waiting for signs of life.
"Noggle nozhe blom," the little boy choked up a few incomprehensible words, and convulsed in the beginnings of a seizure!
"EUREKA! I'VE GOT IT!" Christopher panted excitedly and danced a jig on the spot!
"He's not got a parasitic twin, he's got schizophrenia! I'm a genius!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 11:31 am

Melody screamed louder, while Astoria whipped out her wand, pointed it at the toad and said very calmly, "Crucio."

"Well, we knew that!" Isaac shouted impatiently. "We have schizophrenia, too, and we're suriviving just fine! There's something else wrong with him, there's got to be!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next