Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 41 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Nov 2010, 9:06 pm

Stain saw the orange glow of the firelight up ahead, and wondered if Jake and Blaze had rejoined the group yet.

"That must've killed both of you, finding out that connection to each other and how horrible it is."

Blaze pulled him in by his tie and kissed him. "Okay. Now we can go." ((Just imagine he was wearing like a black button-down shirt with a red tie and black skinny jeans. That's hawt. xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 41 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by PeggySnow Sat 13 Nov 2010, 9:25 pm

Ivy, dead asleep, rolled over, yanking her quilt over her.

"Yeah," Fawn admitted, "it did. It was... so strange. Always wondering who it was, and then meeting Stain,"

Jake grinned to himself. "I love my tie." ((Yes, it is. xD))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Nov 2010, 10:34 pm

((New day?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 14 Nov 2010, 10:24 am

((Sure, why not? ....I call not starting!))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 14 Nov 2010, 12:35 pm

((Yeah, idk, I guess it was just Stain and Ivy that needed a new day... ah, let's just forget Stain and Ivy for now and finish the day with the other four. We'll skip over a bit though... okay, Alexander, Fawn, Blaze and Jake are at the bonfire and it's dying out, Stain already went home. I guess I'll start.))

Blaze stared into the enchanting flames, her mind morphing them into dancing firey figures: tigers stalking, wolves leaping, centaurs hunting, otters swimming. Soon the figures left the pit and danced around the circle, weaving between the logs and the two couples.

Alexander wrapped his arms around Fawn's waist, pulling her onto his lap. "Beautiful, aren't they?" he whispered, not wanting to disturb the enchanted silence. "Blaze is a pyromage, which means that fire is her talent and her calling. She can do amazing things with it."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 14 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

((Okay, sounds good.))

Jake wrapped one of his arms around Blaze. "You're brillant, love," he murmured.

"They're beautiful," Fawn murmured, staring into the enchanting flames.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 14 Nov 2010, 8:17 pm

"Thanks," she murmuired, distracted as she had the centaur transform into a dove and land in the palm of her hand.

"Mm. I wish I was a pyro, but it's really rare power."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 15 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

"Does it burn your hand, love?" He enjoyed calling her that, "Love". Hopefully, it didn't get annoying.

"Does every mage have a power?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

"No," Blaze murmured. "Or at least I don't feel it." She blew the dove towards the fire and it shrunk, twisting into a small fiery vortex and then dropping as embers to the cool earth.

((That... is a good question, Fawn. xD *thinks about it*))

"It's not really clear. I mean, everyone has their talents, but I'm pretty sure they're only counted as powers when they far surpass what the normal mage can do and come easily without training. I don't have any distinct power, but Earth is my strong suit," said Alexander, demonstating by pressing his hand to the dirt beneath them. Stubby green grass grew immediately where his skin touched the ground.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

((xD))

"Well, as long as it doesn't hurt then that's a good thing," he said smiling.

Fawn gasped in surprise. "That's amazing!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 10:06 pm

The firelight dancing in Blaze's eyes began to grow fainter. "I'm tired," she murmured, leaning on Jake's shoulder. The otters changed to fish and swam into the embers; the wolves transformed to small dogs and curled up in the pit for an eternal nap; the tigers stalked and stalked until they were worn in ashen circles in the ground. Staring sadly at the soft blackish-orange glow, Blaze decided to put on one last little show. She blew the bits of ash off her hand as if blowing a kiss, and an elegant firey butterfly blossomed, circling around her head and then flying towards her heart, disappating the moment it touched her skin.

Alexander shook his head, smiling. "Mages whose power is Earth can grow a small forest in ten minutes. It takes me a third of that time to grow a single tree." He stared curiously at Fawn. "You have so much to learn about magic." He smiled. "Tomorrow, your lessons begin."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 17 Nov 2010, 2:24 pm

Jake wrapped his arm around her waist. "We can go home, if you would like," he murmured gently into her ear. "But that was a beautiful show, love."

Fawn grinned. "I can't wait! But still, that grass thing was pretty cool."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:02 pm

"Thanks, baby. Yeah, I think it's time to go home," said Blaze, nuzzling her face into his neck with a happy sigh.

Alexander smiled. "Thanks." He yawned. "I'm pretty tired... we should probably get going soon."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 18 Nov 2010, 2:22 pm

Jake smiled. He gently picked up Blaze, and carefully stood up, making sure not to bump her on anything. "We're going home, honey." he said.

Fawn yawned as well. "Yeah, I'm beat." she stood up. "Let's head back," she said, kissing Alex quickly.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 18 Nov 2010, 6:29 pm

Blaze smiled, kissing his neck softly. "Yay..." she murmured, her eyes slipping shut.

Alexander smiled, getting up and grabbing her hand as they trailed after Blaze and Jake.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 18 Nov 2010, 7:08 pm

Jake smiled, and began his way back to their home.

Fawn yawned again, leaning against Alex. "I hadn't realized how tired I was..." she murmured.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 18 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

Alexander picked Fawn up and cradled her, smiling. "Never fear, love."

Soon, they reached home. ((I'm just skipping. I'm lazy. xD)) Blaze was fast asleep by that time.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 18 Nov 2010, 8:58 pm

((Haha, nothing wrong with that. xD))

Fawn grinned, but soon drifted off to sleep once they'd reached home.

Jake carefully carried Blaze into her room, and gently set her down, pulling the covers over her. Once he was sure she was peacefully asleep, he tiptoed to his own room, and collapsed into his own bed.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 18 Nov 2010, 9:49 pm

Alexander set her down in his bed, tucked her in, kissed her forehead, and then with a whispered "Goodnight," he slipped out of the room and into his own, smiling, taking a while to fall asleep.

After an hour or so of restless sleep, Blaze awoke. She sat up, checked the time to see that it was about three in the morning, and then crept out of her room and into Jake's, lying down beside him and snuggling under the covers. Feeling comforted and safe, she was able to drift peacefully off to sleep.

((Neeeeewwww daaaaaayyyyyyyyyy... you start! >=D))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 19 Nov 2010, 3:35 pm

((Okay, LOL.))

Fawn blinked her eyes open, and began shaking the sleep from her eyes. Frowning down at herself, she remembered that all of her clothes were still back at camp.

Jake's eyes shot open, and he found his arm wrapped around something- or someone. He peeked over to see Blaze. He smiled to himself.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 20 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

Alexander awoke, yawning. After a while of just lying in bed, he got up and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. While the waffles were baking, he poked his head into Fawn's room. "Goodmorning, sunshine," he smiled, walking into the room and kissing her. "Sleep well?"

Blaze awoke, keeping her eyes still closed for a moment. It took a moment for her to register where she was and what had happened last night. When it finally came back to her, she opened her eyes, grinning. "Hey," she whispered, tilting her head up and kissing Jake.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:26 pm

Fawn sat up, stretching. She yawned. "Excellent, exactly." she said, yawning. She hopped out of bed. "Do I smell waffles?"

Jake smiled. "Morning, beautiful." he murmured.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 20 Nov 2010, 3:51 pm

"Yeah, they're cooking right now," he said.

"Morning, handsome," she smiled, cuddling closer to him. "What's the plan for today?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 20 Nov 2010, 4:27 pm

Fawn took another deep breath. "MY favorite!" she exclaimed.

Jake grinned. "Anything, as long as I'm with you. Would you like to go swimming?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 20 Nov 2010, 4:33 pm

"Excellent," Alexander smiled. "C'mon in then!"

"Sure," Blaze smiled, sitting up.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next