Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 42 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by PeggySnow Sat 20 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Fawn grinned, following him into the kitchen. "It smells delightful!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, cool! Do you want to go grab breakfast, and then we can leave?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 42 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 8:57 am

Alexander laughed. "I've never heard anyone use the world 'delightful' to describe food before."

"Sure. I smell Xan's waffles, we can have some of those and then go get changed into bathing suits before we leave."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

Fawn grinned. "Well than you obviously haven't met me," she said, laughing as well.

Jake inhaled, and his mouth began to water. "Sounds good to me!" he said, hopping out of bed, and offering Blaze his hand.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:39 am

"You're adorable," Alexander smirked. The waffle iron dinged, and he went over to flip the last waffle out onto the stack. He grabbed plates from the cabinet and put four on the counter, going around to the other side and sitting on a barstool.

Blaze took his hand, kissed him quickly, and then skipped into the kitchen.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:54 am

Fawn grinned. "Wait, four plates?" she asked. She laughed. "Did you tell me something while I was half asleep? Oh wait! For Jake and Blaze, right?"

The aroma of waffles was stronger in here, and Jake inhaled happily. "He sure knows how to make waffles, don't you think?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

Alexander laughed. "Yeah, who did you think?"

Blaze was already tackling Alexander in a hug, and then piling waffles onto her plate and grabbing the syrup.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 21 Nov 2010, 7:47 pm

Fawn laughed. "I didn't know for second," she admitted. "But, hello, Blaze!" she said, grabbing waffles as well.
Jake laughed. "Mmm, my favorite! Thanks, Xander!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 21 Nov 2010, 8:02 pm

"Don't eat the world, guys," Alexander smirked.
"Hey girl!" Blaze grinned, shoveling waffles into her mouth. "Thanks, by the way, Xan."
"No problem. What are you guys doing today? And where's Stain?"
"I bet he left to go see Ivy. Anyway, Jake and I are going swimming. I'm gonna go get changed." Blaze tossed her plate into the sink and went to her room.

Stain trooped through the forest, trying to find the place he had met Ivy the pervious day.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 22 Nov 2010, 3:24 pm

"Wow," Fawn laughed. "They're fast eaters!" But, she was once to talk. Her last waffle was almost gone. "So, what do you want to do today?"

Ivy, dressed in black-blue skinny jeans, hi-top purple converse, and a v-neck blouse to match her shoes, came to the spot she'd met Stain, and waited. He wouldn't stand her up, would he?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 22 Nov 2010, 3:35 pm

"I dunno," shrugged Alexander. "But I think we should go get your clothes from Clearlake, for sure."

Blaze emerged from her room, wearing a black bikini and distressed jean shorts. She grabbed a beach blanket from the closet and skipped back into the kitchen to pack a picnic basket.

Stain finally found the clearing, sneaking up on Ivy and hugging her from behind.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:21 am

Fawn nodded. "Yes, definitely." Fawn smiled at Blaze. "Where are you going swimming?"

Jake, burst out of his room, holding up two bathing suits. "Blaze," he asked, "should I go with the trunks, or the Speedo?"

Ivy laughed. "Stain? Is that you?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

"Probably down by the lake," guessed Alexander.
Blaze was too busy cracking up hysterically at Jake to answer. "Dear god, Jake, the trunks! Why do you even own a Speedo?"

"You guess correctly," he smiled, releasing her. "Hi."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:38 pm

Fawn nodded, laughing along with Blaze.
"You know," Jake said, "I'm not really sure. I don't even remember buying it.... Oh well, I'll be right back." he walked to his room, changed into hi trunks, and came out into the kitchen again, smiling.

"Hey," she said cheerfully. "What do you wanna do today?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 2:48 pm

"Much better," Blaze laughed. "Well, come on, let's go."

"I don't know, whatever you want to do," Stain smiled.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 4:15 pm

Jake nodded, grinning. He took her hand as they left.

As Fawn watched them leave, she murmured, "I should leave to go and get my things soon."

Ivy grinned. "I honestly have no idea," she laughed. "Maybe . . . , yeah, I dunno."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 7:32 pm

Blaze skipped down the steps into the village, grinning. As they rounded the bend, she spotted Erik down the street, staring at her as she bounced around. She froze, sticking to Jake's side. "Ah, fuck," she muttered. "Should've put a shirt on over my bikini. And took the other road."

"I'll come with you," said Alexander.

"Alright, then let's just wander the forest, then," smiled Stain.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:13 pm

Jake glared at the other mage. "Don't worry love, if he tries anything, no one will be hearing from him- ever again." he wrapped his arms around Blaze, trying to cover her as much as possible, hoping it wasn't awkward.

Fawn smiled. "Cool!" she looked down at Blaze's crumpled shirt. "We should probably head out soon,"

Ivy grinned. "Sounds like a plan, man!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

Blaze dragged Jake hurriedly past Erik, keeping her head down. As they passed, he fell into step with them. "Hey, guys."
Blaze glanced at Jake, eyes wide. What was he playing at? "Er... hi, Erik..."

"Let's go," said Alexander, standing up. "We can teleport once we get out of the Blood City."

Stain grabbed her hand, grinning. "Let's go."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:02 am

Jake ignored him completely, as he hurried past the player, his arms still wrapped around Blaze protectively.

Fawn nodded. "Okay, cool!"

"Where first?" she wondered at loud. "The forest is such a -I know it's going to sound kind of corny- a wonderful place."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 10:38 am

"Dude, what's up? Why're you shunning me?" Erik asked, catching up with them, completely oblivious.

Alexander grabbed her hand and got up, heading out the door.

"No, it is. It's almost... magical." Stain glanced up at the trees, which shook their leaves subtly as he passed in salute.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:10 am

"Gee, I wonder." Jake said bitterly. "Back off." he said protectively.

"Have you ever gone to Clearlake?"

Ivy nodded in agreement. The forest was full of surprises, and everything Ivy loved; nature, being outside, and many more.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:54 am

"What?!" Erik asked, genuinely confused. He looked to Blaze. "Do you know why he's mad at me?"
"I never forgave you. So he didn't either."
"What? Oh, come on, Blaze... that was nothing! It was just a little hookup, that was all, you didn't think it was exclusive... did you?"
"Obviously... and it was something to me. It was my first time. Please just get away from us, Erik..."

"No. What's is like there?"

Soon they reached the hedge that Stain knew hidden behind it was the lake. But you needed magic to get in, so that wasn't an option... he continued to walk past it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 2:58 pm

"You heard her," Jake said, narrowing his eyes. "Go away!"

"It's . . . pretty amazing," she said. Inside her head, she replayed Blaze's tour. "If it weren't for the Blood City, I would stay there. It's perfect..." she murmured.

Ivy looked around the forest happily. "Okay," she said, "I know this is going to sound silly, but we should play a little game while we walk! What do you say?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

"Whoa, man, chill. I just wanted to say hi, see how you guys were doing... maybe see if Blaze wanted to get back toge--"
"Jake and I are in love, thanks."
"What the hell, since when?!"

Alexander smiled. "Well, let's get going." They headed through the city streets, soon reaching the portal.

"Sounds great to me," Stain smiled.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:09 pm

"Since always," Jake snarled, "now leave us, you bastard!"

"Crap, hopefully I can remember where to go..." she smiled apologetically. "I've only been their once, but it was great! I think I will, though."

"Okay . . . um . . ." she grinned, "truth or dare?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next