Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 2 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:06 pm

"I'm not a man, though, Counselor Charles," said Alena placidly.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 2 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Pipeman Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:11 pm

"I realize this," Charles stomped his transparent foot. "But what about the living! And the dead who lived after us? They don't understand! I loathe the 19th century! And everything about it!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

"This is the twenty-first century, Counselor," Alena kindly corrected him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:22 pm

"And do you see the clothes everyone wears now? DO YOU?" He was hysterical now, however, complaining was his top element. "And their etiquette! Never anything so ghastly! S'horrible, horrible..."
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:26 pm

"Oh, I do agree. Do you know that vampire, Blaze, in Goddess? She wears dreadfully tight, black clothing all the time, and she's always fighting and talking back.. it's not very ladylike to be able to knock a man out in two seconds, is it?" Alena shook her head in disdain.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 5:43 pm

"A tour sounds nice!" Fawn said enthusiasticly

((Gah! I've no idea how to spell it))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 5:52 pm

((Haha, it's "enthusiastically." You were really close!))

Blaze smiled. "Okay, follow me." She lead her to the two identical dorm longhouses. "This is the girls' dorm, and that one is the boys' dorm. Here, let's go inside so you can get settled." She led the way into the girls' dorm. The walls of the first room were lined with bunk beds, each with storage underneath and in the headboard and footboard of the beds. "Take any spare bed and get settled," said Blaze, guesturing around the room with a manicured hand. Her fingernails were sharp and painted black.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 7:21 pm

"Okay!" Blaze led her into a dorm room. "Er, right."
She walked up to the last bed in the corner. "I like to be tucked in," she said, "where's your bed?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

Blaze pointed to the top bunk of the bed across from the one Fawn has chosen, smirking.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 7:35 pm

Fawn grinned. "Are you serious? Cool!"
Fawn was secretly relieved that she was close to Blaze. She tried not to let too much of that show on her face.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 7:58 pm

Blaze nodded. It was quite evident Fawn was relieved. "All of us in the back over here are pretty friendly. Well, except for Emilie. She's below me, and she's painfully prim and proper. She's a ghost," Blaze added in explaination. "She's okay, sometimes." She shrugged. "Anyway, throw your trunk on the bed and let's move on to the next room of our lovely dorm."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:55 pm

Fawn grimaced. She hated anything prim and proper, and anyone prim and proper.... Though, on the plus side everyone but her was freindly.
Fawn threw her heavy trunk onto her chosen bed, and followed Blaze.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:13 pm

"This," said Blaze, pushing open the door, "is what we like to call the Lounge." The room had several couches, armchairs, tables, rugs, poufs, and pillows littered around it. In the center of the room was an old-fashioned cylindrical woodburning stove with a pipe that extended up through the longhouse roof, acting as a chiminy. A bookshelf spanned one of the wood-panelled walls, and another was littered with pictures and notes the campers had put up.
"When we're not outside or sleeping, this is where we are," Blaze smiled.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:16 pm

Fawn followed Blaze into what was the lounge. It's amazing! Fawn thought to herself. She could see why anyone would like it. She had a sudden urge to leap onto one of the couches, but controlled herself.
She turned to Blaze. "Next?" she tried not to sound impolite, then added, "er, I mean, if you're ready, that is,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:26 pm

"Next is the bathrooms, which are right through this door, but those are boring. I'll show you around the rest of the camp. C'mon." Blaze made an about-face and started walking to the door of the dorm.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:34 pm

"Mmkay," Fawn said, as Blaze showed her the bathrooms.
Fawn absently wondered what the rest of the camp would be like. As she followed Blaze, she tripped on the shoelace of her black Converse, and fell flat on her face, with an "Oof!".
She quickly got up, and dusted off her navy blue tank top, and black skinny jeans, hoping Blaze didn't notice..
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:51 pm

Blaze heard Fawn fall and called behind her, "Always tie your shoelaces and watch for roots!" as she walked out of the dorm. A gorgeous boy with dirty-blonde hair and a light golden tan wearing all black like Blaze was leaning against the longhouse just outside the door.
"Blaze, new kid with clashing outfit," he inclined his head towards the two girls. "Blaze, we going to go practice now?"
"I'm showing Fawn around, Jake, but I'll be there soon enough." She turned to Fawn with a sigh. "This obnoxious vampire is Jake Anderson, my best friend."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

((The same exact thing happened to meat camp last week.... I was playing capture the flag on a huge island, and tripped on a tree root chasing someone xD))
(Wait, was he talking about Fawn having a clashing outfit?)
"Yeah, I know," Fawn muttered.
A gorgeous boy was looking at them. He called out to Blaze. Best friend? Dang, Blaze was a lu-cky little vamp. She certainly wanted to know this good looking vampire, obnoxious as he was. Then she heard what he said. A clashing outfit. Fawn blushed, and tears stung her eyes. She hated being sensative. And her problem way she would keep dwelling on it, until something about it changed. Hopefully, no one noticed her getting teary eyed moment. So what if her outfit didn't match-- she'd just thrown it together in the morning, excited for her first day. Besides, it wasn't like she was going to be in these clothes forever- she'd change when she got back to her dorm.
"Er, right, where to now?" she asked Blaze.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

((xDD Nice. Ooh, huge island? Sounds awesome! ^^ ))

"Let's take a quick look at the Mess Hall." Blaze steered away from Jake, and then whispered, "I'm really sorry about him. He doesn't realize how much his comments hurt people sometimes. And besides, no one cares how anyone else looks around here. As we're with each other all the time, we see each other at our worst and our best, so it really doesn't matter. We're like a family."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 15 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm

((Yeah, we had to take a ferry to get out to it Smug))

Ooh, mess hall. Food. Food was good.
Fawn nodded. "It just.... took me off gaurd, that's all," Fawn was very relieved to hear s=her say that
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 16 Jul 2010, 11:41 am

((Cool! On vacation every year, we go to Nantucket where our cousins have a beach house (As it's a vacation spot, I don't see the harm in saying the actual place) which is an island off of Cape Cod, MA (where we also go every year, our grandparents have a beach house) and we take a ferry to get there. Smug I love the Cape and Nantucket because it's a relatively small community and there are so many local businesses and it's always so calm and peaceful and a lot of people seem to know each other and everything is close by so a lot of people just bike everywhere aaaand it's right on the ocean. Okay, I'm done with my rant. Silly ))

Blaze nodded as she pushed open the double doors of the Mess Hall. There were three long tables spanning most of the longhouse, and the rest of the structure was devoted to the kitchen, which was through two double doors at the back of the room. A few people were sitting at the tables, enjoying a relatively early breakfast of 7:30.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Fri 16 Jul 2010, 5:12 pm

Dreamer wrote:"Oh, I do agree. Do you know that vampire, Blaze, in Goddess? She wears dreadfully tight, black clothing all the time, and she's always fighting and talking back.. it's not very ladylike to be able to knock a man out in two seconds, is it?" Alena shook her head in disdain.

"There weren't very many decent ladies in the 19th century .. . lots of 'em, they commit infanticide to every baby they ever had! And the Irish Potato Famine! Their babies looked awful tasty then, I surmise. Eh, who am I kidding, I need to get some work done anyhow."
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:14 pm

Alena stared. This was a rather disturbing piece of information. "Oh, that sounds horrible, Counselor," said Alena. "I can see why you're so bitter all the time."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:06 pm

(RP NADINE)(I WROTE THIS IN CAPS SO YOU DON'T MISS IT Silly Wallbash )
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:08 pm

((Scott, please don't use all caps, it's against the rules, and remember to use punctuation. And, yes, who and who?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next