Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

5 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 3 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Scooter Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:15 pm

(How about Alena Silver and Conquix?)
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con - Page 3 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 1: The Covert Con

Post by Dreamer Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:18 pm

((Alena's RPing with Counselor Charles. Conquix and Jasper Vain or Conquix and Counselor James? ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:24 pm

(Ok how about Conquix and Jasper Vain!) (Very Happy )
Scooter
Scooter
Novice 3
Novice 3

Location : Yogurt land! They're gonna eat your hair watch out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 18 Jul 2010, 5:24 pm

Charles sniffed loudly and blinked a bit more than was normal.
Floating back to land, he glared around at the creatures there, looking all the more grieved with each passing moment.
"This is what happened to my son," he muttered with bitter reminiscence, his bland facial features turning into a scowl of rage.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 18 Jul 2010, 7:00 pm

Scooter wrote:(Ok how about Conquix and Jasper Vain!) (Very Happy )
((Sure, you start?))

Pipeman wrote:Charles sniffed loudly and blinked a bit more than was normal.
Floating back to land, he glared around at the creatures there, looking all the more grieved with each passing moment.
"This is what happened to my son," he muttered with bitter reminiscence, his bland facial features turning into a scowl of rage.
Alena hurried after the counselor. "What is what happened to your son?" she asked, trying to sound as delicate as she could so as not to upset the counselor further.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:01 am

Dreamer wrote:((Cool! On vacation every year, we go to Nantucket where our cousins have a beach house (As it's a vacation spot, I don't see the harm in saying the actual place) which is an island off of Cape Cod, MA (where we also go every year, our grandparents have a beach house) and we take a ferry to get there. Smug I love the Cape and Nantucket because it's a relatively small community and there are so many local businesses and it's always so calm and peaceful and a lot of people seem to know each other and everything is close by so a lot of people just bike everywhere aaaand it's right on the ocean. Okay, I'm done with my rant. Silly ))

Blaze nodded as she pushed open the double doors of the Mess Hall. There were three long tables spanning most of the longhouse, and the rest of the structure was devoted to the kitchen, which was through two double doors at the back of the room. A few people were sitting at the tables, enjoying a relatively early breakfast of 7:30.

((Awesome! I find it fun takin g ferries.. Right-on-the-ocean places are always really pretty, more so when the sun sets))

The kitchen was nice. Not a lot of people were in there eating. Either they aren't awake yet, Fawn thought to herself, Or they're just not hungry..
"It's nice in here," Fawn said. "But they're aren't very many people; they must not be early risers then, eh?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

PeggySnow wrote:((Awesome! I find it fun takin g ferries.. Right-on-the-ocean places are always really pretty, more so when the sun sets))

The kitchen was nice. Not a lot of people were in there eating. Either they aren't awake yet, Fawn thought to herself, Or they're just not hungry..
"It's nice in here," Fawn said. "But they're aren't very many people; they must not be early risers then, eh?"

((Yeah, ;D ))

"Yeah, breakfast starts at 7:00, and most people sleep in a little later than that. And the crowds are really just getting here today, for summer term; this time tomorrow, there'll be significantly more people awake and eating." Blaze shrugged. "Anyway, next we have the Division Offices." She led her out of the Mess Hall and towards the fourth and final longhouse. "There's really no need to go inside, unless you want to talk to a counselor. The Notice Board is out here, with the Activities List and Schedule and everything." Blaze pointed to a large wooden sign as they drew level with it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:01 pm

"Mmmm," Fawm said understanding. She was, by all means no early-bird.
Fawn wondered what activities they had. She had interest n archery....
"Hey, Blaze," she said, "is there any activity that you really like to do?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:28 pm

"Combat," said Blaze at once. "Combat is basically my life. Other than that, Archery, Hunting, and Spellwork are the others I normally do."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:31 pm

"Combat," Fawn repeated. It sounded fun. "Is there anything that you'd reccomend not doing?" Fawn asked.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:37 pm

"Ecology is the most painfully boring thing I've ever done. And Voodoo is a load of crap, although the idea can be acheived through spells, which is pretty creepy," Blaze shrugged. "If you're into the arts, I guess creative writing, music, and art would be fun, but I'm not that type of girl. Actually, me and Jake were just going to head over to the combat range, if you'd like to tag along. I wouldn't suggest joining us, though, if you have no prior traning. We're pretty intense... there are classes which you can attend, Swordfighting at eight, in a half hour, and hand-to-hand at three. We do both."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:55 pm

Fawn had no interest in ecology, what so ever. Combat, on the other hand... well, that sounded fun.
"Sure, I'd love to tag along," She said. "And, one day, I will join in," she grinned.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:57 pm

"All right, great. Let's go." Blaze marched off towards a trail marked with a sign bearing the inscription "Archery and Combat Feilds."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 3:10 pm

"'Kay," While Blaze led her to the combat fields, she thought about hunting. It seemed like it had been a loooong time ago, and she wanted to hunt. Perhaps Blaze could show her where to go.....
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

Jake was waiting inside a roped-in circle filled with sand and littered with boulders, trees, etc. A sign beside it was labeled "Advanced Combat."
"Finally ready, Blaze? You know, I wouldn't stand here waiting for just anyone."
"But you know to stand and wait for me because if you didn't, I'd rip your eyeballs out," she leered. "Fawn's gonna watch us, is that okay?"
"Yeah, whatever."
"Cool." Blaze opened the Combat Equipment Shed and pulled out black wristguards. "I don't need 'em, but they look cool," she told Fawn. Then she pulled out a sword sheath and a long, japenese samuri sword. The strap of the sheath went across her body, so the sheath was behind her. She reached back and slid the sword into place. "Come and get me," she snickered to Jake. Then she did several backflips and landed in the midst of a partiularily boulder-y, tree-filled terrain area of the ring.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 8:57 pm

Fawn watched as they arrived at the fields. Her and Jake exchanged a few words, but she barely heard. Thirst was taking over.... she shouldn't have waited so long to hunt. She tried as hard as she could, but the burn in her throat was hard to ignore, and she needed to hunt. Soon. Blaze had pulled on wrist gaurds, that looked awesome on her. She did backflips, and Fawn had to admit she was impressed. She almost ran to Blaze, and begged her to go hunting. But, somehow, she controlled herself. As soon as they were done, the moment they were done, she would ask Blaze to hunt. She felt as if she would burst into flames if she didn't. Hopefully combat wouldn't take too long..
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

Blaze was obscured by obstacles. Out of habit, Jake looked up. There was Blaze, perched in the trees and looking devious. A moment later she was lunging at him, pulling out her sword. He dove to the ground and rolled to the side, drawing his sword as well. As Blaze landed nimbly on the ground, cat-like, Jake flipped backwards over a boulder and disappeared into the brush. Blaze looked around warily, glimpsing Fawn as she did so. Her skin was pure white and her eyes bloodred. "Jake, pause." Blaze hopped out of the ring. "Fawn, you need to hunt! Immediately!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:44 pm

As Fawn watched Blaze and Jake play-fight, she stretched out her hand. It was snowy white. When Blaze said that, she felt she could cry with relief.
"Thank you," she gasped. Her voice sounded scratchy. It felt like it was on fire. "Show me where, and I will," her voice was pleading.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

Blaze grabbed her hand, dragging her through the shortcut in the forest to the hunting grounds.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:52 pm

"I-I'm sorry," Fawn stammered. "I usually don't wait so long, but I was so caught up in packing, and everything else that it just slipped my mind. I'm really sorry Blaze. I know you love combat, and you're really good at it-" she paused mid sentence, clutching her burning throat with her snow white hands and arms.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

"It doesn't matter! Go! Over there I see a fox, and there are plenty of birds in the treetops. Go." Blaze gave her a push towards the fox, which was frozen in fear.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

Fawn looked over at the fox. Her eyes locked on it, and she almost screamed in joy. Her throat burned like fire. She crouched. She lunged. The fox was no more. But I'm still soo thirsty.
She looked up above her head, where there was an eagle in its' nest. She sprang up the tree, and climbed ferociously until she reached the bird.
When she was done, the fire in her throat was quenched, and her body was it's normal pale color, her eyes still red, but not as bright as they had been before.
"All right, I'm good for now," she said. "Let's head back to combat,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:39 pm

Blaze nodded. Her skin now had somewhat of a pearly glow to it, seeing as she had eaten a quick snack of squirrel while Fawn was hunting and had already been full. "Jake's not going to be pleased, but would he rather you attempted to savage us all? I think not."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:46 pm

Fawn shrugged. She didn't care what Jake said. Blaze was right, if she'd waited any longer, she would've killed them all. "Yeah, you're right," she said, "he'll just have to deal with it. I won't let him give me any crap,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:52 pm

"Good for you. Not many people around here have that attitude about Jake. Well, the girls swoon over him and try to impress him, and the guys just keep their distance or try to get in the same league as him. He can be really obnoxious and conceited, but he's my best friend, so one does as one must." Blaze sighed, smiling all the same as they returned to the combat range. Jake was sitting impatiently atop a boulder.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next