Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only Empty Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

((Well yeah.
Major TBPO.
I call not starting, Mir. >=D))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

((LOL, of course. xDD If you don't mind me asking, what does TBPO mean?))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:59 pm

((To Be Played Out.
Because we're like blind [wo]men stumbling through this roleplay. xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:00 pm

((Oh, oh, oh! Aha! xD
Should we make charries?
Edit: GTG bed. Yeah.))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:11 pm

((xD Way to figure it out!
We have Holly, Jason, Caleb and Anya. We've got charries, with personalities and descriptions and everything else TBPO. Setting, TBPO. Plot? TBPO. LET'S GO BITCHES! WE CAN DO THIS!! xD
Blahhh! Reply to Clearlake before you go?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 7:08 am

((xDD Oh, Nadine, how you make me laugh....
Okay, um, how about.... hmm..... I think Jason will be a Shadowhunter, Holly a vampire.... idk.... For plot.. Um. Any ideas? Something to do with the Mortal Cup? Maybe they catch someone using it, and try to figure out why and how to stop them?))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 2:38 pm

((xDD I do enjoy making people laugh. It doesn't happen very often.
Anya's gonna be a Shadowhunter, and Caleb is gonna be a werewolf. OMG THAT WOULD BE AN EPIC ROMANCE IF IT WAS CALEB-HOLLY! xD Uhhhh, IDK. We'll figure it out as we go along. But we need a setting. Ideas?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 2:46 pm

((It sure happens a lot here! Smiley

OMG, that would be epic!
Hm... how about.... Tex...as? Nah.....))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 3:22 pm

((Silly
I know, right? Smug
Hmm. How about... eh, let's just make it NYC like in the books. But now we need to figure out where they live and do they know eachother? Obviously Caleb is with the lycathropes and Holly is with the vamps and let's say they don't know eachother yet but what about Anya and Jason?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

((Smug

Hm... Oh, what the heck, how about they know eachother? Hm.... Idk....))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 3:56 pm

((xD

Eh, how about they don't. How about Jason has lived in NYC all his life and been a Shadowhunter and Anya just moved to the city from like, some other place but she's also been a Shadowhunter her entire life. And Jason has to show her around and stuff.
I am searching for a picture of what I picture Anya to be, because I know I've seen a picture of my mental image of her before. I think it was on Facebook. *runs off to FB*
EDIT: Got it! Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only Anya10 It's actually a picture of Sam's crush... whose name is also Anya. xD I knew I got the idea for the charrie somewhere! ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

((I like the sounds of that!

Ooh, that's cool! She's pretty. I don't really have pics for Jason or Holly, so I'll just describe them. Nod

Holly
Small and petite (sp?) with layered [natural] raven-black hair. She has bright blue vibrant eyes, the color of a clear sky. She's pale, and likes to wear skinny jeans, and t-shirts.
Jason
Tall and muscular, with a six-pack. Kind of shaggy brown hair, and huge brown eyes. He's bold. Yeah.))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:21 pm

((Smug

Yeah, she is gorgeous. *sigh* xP Haha, Jason is just like Caleb! xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:32 pm

((xP Okay, nice! Shall I start now?))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 25 Sep 2010, 12:28 pm

((Sure!))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 25 Sep 2010, 8:15 pm

Jason tapped his foot, while he waited for the new Shadowhunter. He was supposed to show her around, but he couldn't even remember her name. Anyo? Anya?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 26 Sep 2010, 1:03 pm

Anya strolled down the practically deserted NYC street, pushing her straight brown hair back with her hand and watching it fall perfectly back into place. Her knee-high heeled black boots clicked along on the sidewalk, and her loose short-sleeve white top cinched around her waist and showing off her midriff fluttered in the soft breeze. She held her stele in hand, just in case, glancing around at the deserted stoops on either side of the street.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 26 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

Jason spotted a girl in a white top, holding a stele. He knew this must be her. "I don't even have to ask, that you're the new Shadowhunter. I'm Jason, by the way."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 26 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

Anya looked him up and down. "Oh. Hi."

((She's going to be kind of obnoxious and a little conceited. xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

((Okay. xDD))

"Er, right. Any special place you wanted to see first?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 2:43 pm

((And eventually Jason will be the only one who's able to get to her, because she's so gaurded and has this wall of snide remarks and aloof behavoir surrounding her.
But let's drag this friendship-before-romance out, because it'll be more fun that way. They should constantly piss eachother off but slowly fall for eachother along the way. Smug ))

"Sure, show me around, whatever," Anya shrugged, flipping her hair.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:03 pm

((I like the way you think! Smug))

Jason was becoming slightly irritated with her. "You shouldn't keep your stele out, people will question us. We'd best not be at exposed," he said, rather curtly.
He started walking down a street, not bothering to check to see if she ws following. "Have you already been to the Institue here, or not?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:25 pm

(( Smug Thanks. I've got plenty of romance stories up my sleeve, rest assured.))

"I'd rather keep it at hand. I don't exactly feel safe." She glanced him up and down again, putting her stele in her pocket. "No, I haven't. I just got here."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:30 pm

"There's nothing to be afraid of," he said. "And, besides, you've got me to protect you." he said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Ah, I see. I'll take you there, as part of ourt tour. But, on the way, there's a club that we use a place to hunt Demons. Where would you like to go first?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

"Yeah, you're protecting me... that's kind of the reason I don't feel very safe," she said, rolling her eyes. She ran her hand through her perfect hair once again. "Just take me wherever, I don't care."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next