Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 3 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Oct 2010, 12:08 pm

Anya sat down on the bed, not really intending to unpack just yet. She thought about Jason, considering him. Well, he wasn't bad-looking. He seemed fairly intelligent and talented. Something about him agitated her, yet drew her to him at the same time.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 3 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Sat 02 Oct 2010, 12:14 pm

A Shadowhunter that Jason didn't recognize walked past, winking at him. He winked back, and she giggled, and trotted ahead to whereever it was she was going.
He became restless, and knocked on Anya's door.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Oct 2010, 12:25 pm

"Stop harassing me!" she shouted, bursting out of the room and closing the door behind her.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 02 Oct 2010, 1:08 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "You know, I'm sick of overreacting people!" he called.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 02 Oct 2010, 5:06 pm

"Get used to it," she snapped. "I'm a drama queen." She flipped her hair in his face as she turned around.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 02 Oct 2010, 7:49 pm

Jason lifted his fist to punch her, then closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, lowering his fist. What was with her?! "I noticed." he said sourly.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Oct 2010, 5:39 pm

She turned back around, whipping him with her long, straight hair once again. "Look. You need to clean up your attitude or just don't talk to me. Are you going to finish showing me around or what?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:12 pm

"I need to clean up my adittude?!" he paused, and took another breath. "For now. We can pretty much hang out in the green room for now," he said.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 03 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

"Yeah. You do." She rolled her eyes. "And cool, whatever."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 04 Oct 2010, 7:49 pm

"Okay, then follow me. If we're lucky, something interesting will happen," And if I'm lucky, then you won't come with me... he thought. It was a horrible thought, be she was really annoying.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 04 Oct 2010, 9:20 pm

"Kay, whatever," Anya said, flipping her hair and following him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 05 Oct 2010, 8:15 pm

Jason sighed, and continued walking, then opened the door, not holding it open for her. Why shoud he? All she'd done was be a diva...
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 06 Oct 2010, 2:58 pm

"Uhm, excuse me, you're supposed to hold the door open for the person behind you, especially a woman," Anya remarked with a look of contempt, her manicured nails clicking against the door as she pushed it for herself.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 06 Oct 2010, 9:51 pm

"Whoops, sorry," he said, not meaning it. "Guess you'll just have to do things by yourself for a change, huh?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 08 Oct 2010, 11:26 pm

Anya glared at him. "I'm entirely independant, thank you very much. Seeing as both my parents died a few weeks ago, maybe I was just hoping for someone to look after me a bit." Her tone was resentful. "But that's okay. I can survive on my own perfectly fine. I'm used to people making assumptions about me. 'Anya's a diva. Anya's a bitch.' Yeah, I am a bitch. And you want to fucking know why? I've experienced more suffering in the past year than you'll experience in a lifetime." She was shocked at herself for letting her true emotions reveal themselves, but what could she do about it at this point? Now Jason knew why she was here; why she was her. This sliver of herself was all she was going to reveal to him, she promised herself then and there. She would never let him in. Every hello ends with a goodbye, and her heart had already suffered too much damage.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 09 Oct 2010, 3:31 pm

Jason turned to look at her, his eyes full of sympathy. "I'm sorry," he said. "Really, I am." he gave her a quick hug, which was completely out of character.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 10 Oct 2010, 10:43 am

She accepted his hug, but said coldly, "I don't want your sympathy." Secretly, she was grateful. It had been a long since she had been held; since anyone had cared.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 10 Oct 2010, 11:28 am

"Well excuse me for caring," he said, turning his back on her again. What was with her?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 10 Oct 2010, 12:25 pm

Anya folded her arms across her chest and sighed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 10 Oct 2010, 5:48 pm

Jason rolled his eyes, and walked up to a small round table. He pulled out a chair for Anya, and one for himself.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 10 Oct 2010, 6:54 pm

Anya sat down, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger and staring absentmindedly out the window.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 10 Oct 2010, 8:48 pm

"So now we pretty much just wait, and see if we're needed anywhere,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 10 Oct 2010, 10:11 pm

"Okay, whatever," Anya murmured.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 10 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

"You okay?" Jason asked, turning over to her.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 11 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

"Didn't I already say I didn't want sympathy?" she snapped.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum