Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 12 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Sun 05 Dec 2010, 7:09 pm

Jason heitated outside of his door. Should he go back? Should he go to bed? Sighing, he spun on his heel, and trudged back to Anya's door. He gave a hesitant knock.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 12 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Mon 06 Dec 2010, 6:55 am

Anya perked up, getting up and opening the door. "Back so soon?" she grinned. Yes!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 06 Dec 2010, 9:44 am

"Y-yes. I just wanted to..." See you again. "...Say good night properly, I guess.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Dec 2010, 7:01 am

"And what kind of 'proper' goodbye did you have in mind?" she asked, slinking backwards into her room and hoping he was thinking the same thing.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 07 Dec 2010, 4:20 pm

Jason sratched behind his head, glancing away. "Well, usually with girls, we have a small hookup. But, y'know, with a guy, it's different. So, er, yeah..." he glanced awkwardly back at her. "With you, I guess I should just... Ugh, I dunno!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Dec 2010, 4:45 pm

"Take your time," she said, trailing a finger down his chest and then slinking backwards to sit slowly down on her bed seductively.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 07 Dec 2010, 5:07 pm

Anya was tempting Jason. This much he knew. "W-well, sure." he said, following her back to her bed, and plopping down next to her. "What's your normal good night like?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Dec 2010, 9:31 pm

Anya smirked at him, eyebrows raised. "Shut up and kiss me."

((Hahh, she's so obnoxious! xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 08 Dec 2010, 3:28 pm

((Haha, yeah. xDD))

Jason didn't hesitate before he leaned in and kissed her. It was like anyone else he'd ever kissed, except, not.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Dec 2010, 4:27 pm

((I love that. xD "It was like everyone else... except... not."))

Anya kissed him back, not wasting a second to wind her arms around his neck. But for some reason, her mind wasn't wandering or focusing on exactly what was happening like it usually did when she was hooking up with someone. She was thinking about... him. Not what they were doing right now, but him in general. What?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 08 Dec 2010, 4:34 pm

((xD))

Jason gently wrapped his arms around her waist. How could he have ever doubted liking her for a minute? This wasn't an average hookup... it was more.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Dec 2010, 4:55 pm

Anya tried to focus on what they were doing, but she couldn't get his eyes out of her head. Ugh! In an attempt to distract herself, she slid her hands up his shirt, feeling his abs, and then breaking the kiss for a moment to pull it off of him. Damn it, he's sexy... not helpful.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 08 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

Jason blinked. "Is my shirt bothering you?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Dec 2010, 5:43 pm

"You're an idiot," Anya said, rolling her eyes and resuming kissing him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 08 Dec 2010, 5:58 pm

Jason grinned through the kiss. He didn't pull her closer like he might've with another girl, but he was content with this.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Dec 2010, 8:06 pm

Anya, however, had no problem pulling him closer. What was this? For some reason she didn't feel simply lust tonight...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 08 Dec 2010, 9:50 pm

Jason pulled her closer until she was pressed against him. What made tonight so different?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 08 Dec 2010, 11:45 pm

Anya lay back, pulling him down on top of her. She figured the closer they got to where she drew the line, the less she would be thinking about his laugh.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 09 Dec 2010, 2:29 pm

Should he take his shirt off? Normally, he would've, but something was different... So, he left his shirt where it was- just above his bellybutton.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 09 Dec 2010, 6:29 pm

((She already took his shirt off!xD))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 09 Dec 2010, 6:38 pm

((Oh yeah! A perfect example of my horrible memory. Eye Roll))

Jason pulled away for a moment? "What are we doing? Oh, screw it!" he said, and leaned in to kiss her again.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 09 Dec 2010, 11:09 pm

(( xD It's alright, I forget my own character's name sometimes. Eye Roll ))

Anya was secretly thinking the same thing. Why the hell did she want him so bad? What were they doing, hooking up like this when she knew it would somehow only make things awkward? She had a feeling that "friends with benefits" wouldn't work for them.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 10 Dec 2010, 10:19 pm

((Hehe, nothing wrong with that. xD))

Jason almost pulled back when he realized what would happen tomorrow. He was pretty sure things would go back to normal- but what was normal these days? His life was far from it, and that wasn't about to change any time soon.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 11 Dec 2010, 10:10 am

((Hmm... how far should they go? We don't have to RP it obviously hahah but just so it's easier to determine their mindset for the next day... realistically they'd probably be at second by now.... if they went all the way that would be EXTREMELY awkward the next day, therefore even more fun. xD But you decide.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 11 Dec 2010, 10:58 am

((Hmm.... Let's go for them going all the way, making it extremely awkward... yeah, we should skip to the next day. Eye Roll I call not starting! >=D))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next