Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Blog for October 21st. Ehh.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dream's Blog for October 21st. Ehh. - Page 3 Empty Dream's Blog for October 21st. Ehh.

Ehhhhhh.

Like a Star @ heaven October 21st Like a Star @ heaven

Soo, he doesn't like me.

Not that I was exactly expecting him to. I mean, I was 99% sure that he didn't, but still I'm a little sad. Well, trying not to be super sad like I would be feeling had I had more time liking him to get attached. Razz

Anyway, so I was telling Cassie about how today was National Hug Day and I got about five hugs from Ricky, and she was all like "Okay, Nadine, you're gonna be upset, but he likes someone else." and I was all like, ". . . Oh."

Even though I knew he didn't like me... it was still sad. =(

Erm.. that's it, pretty much. Rolling Eyes

xoxx,
Nadine
Neutral
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dream's Blog for October 21st. Ehh. :: Comments

Dreamer

Post Wed 11 Nov 2009, 9:04 am by Dreamer

I am tired and today I have a cough. xP

o.O I had English first period in 7th grade!!! That is SOO weird. O.o

Yeah, I have English 4th period, but yesterday was B-day, so the schedual was backwards: 9 8 7 lunch 5 4 3 2 1. So on B-days, I have Earth Science, Earth Science again, Spanish, Lunch, Music, English, Math, SS, more Math. xP On A-days it's, Gym, SS, Math, English, Music, Lunch, Spanish, Reading, Earth Science.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 11 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm by Tolly12bells

Aw, sorry. xP That's horrible...

IKR? xD

I see. Nod We have the same schedule every day, and it drives me mad... It's English, World Studies, Snack, Gym, Spanish, Lunch, Study Hall on Wednesdays/Choir on Mondays and Thursdays/Orchestra on Tuesdays and Fridays, Science, Math, and Jazz Improvisation. xD My elective...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:27 pm by Dreamer

Fun fun, today I just got worse. xP

xD Creepy and awesome at the same time! It's like... creepawesome. or awseepy. xD

Lol, nice (: We don't get to choose our electives. It's four things: Music, Health, Art and Tech. In Tech, you pretty much do nothing. You get to use the Mac lab all period on Fridays,and you can like do whatever (you can take pictures, go on Facebook, whatever you want)

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Thu 12 Nov 2009, 9:42 pm by Tolly12bells

Bleck... Uber sorry...

xD WOOOOOW.....

We don't get to choose ours either, but we get to have preferences. xD I'm not gonna bother with all the names... But we have to take Health once every year, and I'm just crossing my fingers that I get it next trimester instead of 3rd Tri. I don't want to have to double up on all these awkward things, because we have sex-ed. And this year it's in the same room as the guys! Talk about a giggle fest...

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Fri 13 Nov 2009, 8:33 am by Dreamer

Yeah. Razz

xD

xD Yeah, same with us too... I have Health next quad. It's gonna be soo awkward. Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:24 pm by Tolly12bells

*shudders* I actually just want to have Health and get it over with.

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:21 pm by superdork11

yeah, having it last will suck! especially if certain people's.... *coughs loudly*

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 9:59 pm by Tolly12bells

Are you talking about 'Expanding Our Boundaries', Eileen? LOL! Remember that? Oh Will...

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:09 pm by superdork11

yes, oh will... I think Nadine deserves and explanation, Lauren... *coughs loudly while shoving lauren in to a sot light in the middle of the stage!*

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:22 pm by Tolly12bells

Ahahaha! OK.

So last year, our school Counseler, Amanda had to give us a talk about dating, and this boy Will goes,"But, we're just... Expanding our boundaries!" xD

Back to top Go down

Dreamer

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:44 am by Dreamer

xD That's hilarious Eye Roll

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Mon 16 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm by Tolly12bells

We all ROFLed. Because there's a bit more to the story, but... I shouldn't say them on here. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Tue 24 Nov 2009, 11:26 pm by superdork11

put it in a spoiler or something, just write it...

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 11:13 am by Tolly12bells

Er... No... xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm by superdork11

finel!

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 12:58 pm by Tolly12bells

You can post it if you like. Smug

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:13 pm by superdork11

okay, maybe you are right, nothing needs to be said.

Back to top Go down

Tolly12bells

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:20 pm by Tolly12bells

There we go. xD OMG! I can't believe what this blog says anymore, or that we're still posting it. xD

Back to top Go down

superdork11

Post Wed 25 Nov 2009, 6:23 pm by superdork11

jhjgfcdstcyvubinomp flibbleflork!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3