Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 11 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by superdork11 Thu 04 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

Curses! Fine, I gain a year for responsibly not spazing that I lost the thingamagig, whatever you want to call it.

No, it is parent teacher confrences. I love laughing via internet. It is epic, because no one knows why you're laughing.
I don't know why I said taht though, you kknow? I was dreaming aobut Abi, my friend, in a green unitard. We were at school, then at the Hoover dam, then boys were jumping off, we threw russel over the edge, and he broke it, and we al fell and abi saved us with her green unitard. It was odd, because I woke up and Lauren's jsut like, "You were talking about Dom-Dom" I fwas like... REally? Odd. Sorry, that was a long post.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 04 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

Oh, sorry you're sick... Crying or Very sad
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 05 Feb 2010, 12:14 pm

Bleh, sorry you're sick. xD I loved that, I was chatting with some other online friends, and like, "Wait, why aren't you in school?" xD

CRAP EILEEN YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME!!!! Mad

Yep, we get out of school for four days a year, two in the fall, and two right now, for parent teacher conferences. Hahaha, parents must work, while we children play. Smug (course I have so much work that it's not a break, Razz)

Yeah, that was weird. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 05 Feb 2010, 4:05 pm

xD

I'm better now, though, so it's all good. (:

UGH BOTH OF YOU MADE ME LOSE!! Evil or Very Mad

I hate when teachers give a crap load of homework on break. xP

xDDDDD That is most possibly the weirdest dream I've ever heard... except the one Jackie told me about today... we were all LMAO-ing... hahahaa, I would tell you guys about it, but it's sort of very weird and um, innapropriate. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 05 Feb 2010, 5:54 pm

I was like FAIL. xD

Oh snap. xP

Me as well. O.o I worked for five hours straight yesterday, and I'm still not done...

Hahaha, that's why I often don't share my dreams. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 05 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

xD

AND AGAIN Razz

That really really sucks.

xD My dreams, when I remember them, are either romance dreams, or random crazy stuff.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 06 Feb 2010, 1:04 am

bounce

GAh! YOU ALL MADE ME LOSE! Oh yeah... Shakespeare... Abi... Lol!

Yeah, I am almost done. It is annoying! Gah! So much! Ugh! My cube keeps falling apart!

Yeah, me either. Last night, I dreamed about being late to school and not arriving 'til 12, adn i wasn't there because i was in a pool, like the one at ______, adn it was filled to the brim with rubber duckies, and someone I was swimming with gave birth, and then i was in a feild with Lauren, Dominic, and someone else,cant remember. But, I don't know, we were working on our world studies projects, adn i was behaving like i did in math, and dominc was staring.... It was odd..... Nod

No information relating to location. Thanks. Smile
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 06 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

*Ignoring bouncy smiley face*

CRAP! xD I forgot about that though. "I WON The Game." Josh. xD

My cube just fails in general...

Woww..........
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 12 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

KATIE IS GOING TO JOIN THIS CLUB RIGHT NOW. So she can tell us about this crush of hers.
RIGHT KATIE?? (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 12 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

O.o Are you, er, feeling okay? xD Hehe, Laurence was such a sweetie. Smile He brought me a valentine, and we just hugged. It was soo cute!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 1:02 pm

Well, I had some chocolate. But that was just my normal spazzy self. (:

Awww, that's so cute. Me and Ricky didn't give valentines, but we held hands a lot yesterday. Which of course I loved.

Hahhaa, and at recess yesterday, it was sort of weird and sort of nice. We were both freezing cold, and we were standing next to a brick wall in the sun, and Ricky puts his hand on the wall and goes, "Hey, this is hot!" and then he moves his hand to a different spot and goes "But that's hotter." and then after a moment he turns around and looks at me and goes "But that's way hotter!" and then he was all proud of himself for coming up with that. I was like Eye Roll but it was nice to be complimented, even if he said I was hot instead of beautiful or pretty or whatever. (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 13 Feb 2010, 1:45 pm

ROFL!

Aww, that's cute too. It's just the sweet little things they do that totally make your day. It was funny. I had a valentine that I was going to slip in his locker (yes, I'm still immature like that.) because we have this ongoing tradition of what to put on a card, and it's my turn this year. So I was being observant as to which locker was his, (third from the right, bottom row xD) and he pulls out a bag (LOL took me three shots to type bag right) and walks up to where me, Eileen, Jenna, Abi, and Megan are sitting, and he's like, "I made you guys cards. *embarrassed grin*" Mine was last, so he handed it to me and then we hugged. It was sooo sweet! Silly

Aww, that's so adorable, Nadine! You should have just kissed him on the cheek or something! Ahh! You guys not kissing is getting on MY nerves now. OMG! That's just soooooo cute!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

Hahahahahahahahha Silly I admit, I just had a lot more chocolate.
It's just that my grandma gave me this bag of Dove dark chocolates for Valentine's day and I can't stop eating them. xD

That is adorable! Silly It's so cute when guys are embarrassed.

ROFL, I know! I was going to, but it was just that he was standing like eight feet away and there were like twenty million people right there and he was all like "Did you see what I did there? Did you see what I did there?" Eye Roll So I just kind of said "Aw, thank you!" and laughed and went like this Eye Roll

But when we were holding hands in Drama sitting next to eachother, I realllllly wanted to just kiss him on the cheek. But there were just about ten million people around us again. Eye Roll That's what sucks about only seeing him in school pretty much. I never get to spend time alone with him and be all cute.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:08 pm

Lolz, I love doing that, then you're just BUZZED all day long, and it's such epic fun. xD (Wow it's hard to type. I just polished my nails ((just clear)), and I'm trying not to get it on the keyboard. Lolz)

Er, thank you, I think? xD

LOL! He was just so proud of himself. It's so funny. Laurence gets this really smug look when he makes me laugh or we hug. I'm just like,"Ohh boy." xD It's one of those moments where it's like,"Alright. It was cute. Now shut up." xD

I totally know what you mean. Nod I think it's okay though, if it's only on his cheek in public. Now, a full on-the-lips kiss should be private, yes. xD Oh man, we were playing Truth or Dare on the bus to "Winter Sport that I can't name on here", and an eighth grader, Micah, got dared to kiss me on the cheek. He did, and then we both mimed barfing for the next five minutes. LOL!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

Silly Indeed it is!
Oh, I hate trying to function after putting on nail polish. A few weeks ago I painted my nails this dark purple that sometimes looks black depending on lighting, and I got impatient waiting. Within five minutes I had smudged a couple of nails. xD

xD

ROFL, I know. Eye Roll Like three times a day when me and Ricky are just like hugging or whatever Jarod practically screams AWWWWWWW and I'm like I KNOW, NOW SHUT UP. xD

xD Yes. But ohmyGod, Ricky needs to tell his parents we're going out! It's rediculous. It's been like 2 and a half months. xD

LOL! I always hate playing Truth or Dare. I mean, I really have no secrets, but the dares can be REALLY bad. Especially with my friends. But, let's face it, my friends can make everything really awkward and turn anything you say into something that sounds wrong. xD

Haha, why can't you name the winter sport? It's not really like it could give away your location. A lot of places have skiing and snowboarding and ice skating and stuff. Speaking of, I'm going skating today! Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:40 pm

Lolz, I always have random spots where it's come off because I touch them to see if they're dry. Usually... They're not. xD

Eye Roll

xD It's incredibly funny though. xD

Holy crap, his parents don't know? xD But I guess I see where he's coming from. I'm confused though. LOL! Mum says I'm allowed to date, Dad says I'm not. ROFL! What do I do with that?

xD I know, right? I was lucky though. I was the only seventh grader. xD

But it's not any of those, otherwise, I'd say easily. It's this bloody extreme sport that you can do in all of about two places in the US, and only a few other places in the world.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 13 Feb 2010, 2:51 pm

xD Same here!

It is. I actually do like when people aww me and Ricky. It's like yes I know ♥️. It's just that... IDK. Eye Roll

Yeah. It's pretty insane. xD He's not allowed to date, so that's why, but his mom loves me so I think she'd be okay with it. Eye Roll
ROFL! Pretend you never heard your Dad say you can't date, that's what you do. xD

xD

Oooh. My dad was trying to persuede me to do that this morning, actually. xD
There's some place somewhere in upstate NY, I think, near Lake Placid(?) where you can do Bobsledding and Skeleton. He explained it to me and I was like HELL NO, DADDY. Yestrday an Olympic person died doing Luge (sp?), which is basically the same thing except you're laying on your back, there is NO WAY I'm doing that. xD
I mean, I've only ever been on the Bunny Hill when I ski. There's no way I'm doing Skeleton. xD
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 13 Feb 2010, 5:06 pm

I know! And then I'm like, "Dang it!" And I usually just wipe it off because I look horrible.

Yeah, I don't get "aww"ed because I'm not with Dom, yet. But mark my words, I will be one day.

I haven't even asked my parents yet, I have no need.

Exactly, I said to take her mom's advice.

Omg! I never knew that! Lol! That is soooo funny! Micah is annoying.

Yeah, I could never do skeleton. I already have trouble skiing. I have a speed issue.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 14 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

xD I can never do colors anyway. Eye Roll

I got awwed before I enjoyed it back in fifth grade. xD

That's my plan. Laurence got put on Mom's "Approved List" LOL!

I agree.

I know! It was so awkward! It's like, "One, two, three, GO! EWWW!!!!" xD It was fun.

I did not know Lake Placid was in NY. xD So we both have the option. Smug It's so much fun though! I hit a top speed of 56 mph. It's epic.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:05 pm

Aww, look at these:

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 11 Iconator424e52b463ba1f0
♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 11 Iconatorceec488b20c8e82
♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 11 Iconatorb3298801a8b5db1
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:35 pm

Lol! When Ricky was over my house for our two-month, my mom came in with her camera and asked to take a picture of us. I was like OH GOD MOM WHY? but I didn't actually say it, I was just like "Mommmmm...." in a kind of groany voice, and she was like "I'm sorry I'm embarrassing you but I want a picture!" xD

xD Me either. I'm not sure exactly where it is, but it's somewhere. Eye Roll
God, I would be scared to death doing that.
Although, today instead of going skiing we ended up just sledding, and there was a bump in the snow that made you fly up into the air like a jump, and I went over that a bunch of times with no fear. It was really fun. (:

Those are cute! (:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:49 pm

ROFL! That's soo awkward and cute! Ohh, parents. Eye Roll My grandma and mom were messing with me because somehow they found out who I fancy. (I wonder... *Glares at my little brother*) She's like,"Aww, can't I see your yearbook? Come on, he's so cute!" xD

ROFL! I love sledding jumps! I fail at skiing, so I avoid doing that. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:18 pm

xD Ricky's really cute in real life, but when you take a picture of him, half of the cuteness is just sucked away. Razz

xD I fail at skiing, too. Cross-country is okay, regular skiing, eh...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:20 pm

I know. I get so annoyed with yearbook pics, because nobody ever looks like they would regularly. They're all fake. xP

I fail at both XC skiing, and regular. Lolz
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:40 pm

I know! Everyone gets all dressed up for picture day but that's not how people are really going to remember them. They're going to remember how they look on every average day. That's why I try to make myself look okay every day.

Hahaha
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next