Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club ♥

+3
superdork11
Tolly12bells
Dreamer
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club ♥ - Page 30 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club ♥

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Apr 2010, 8:34 pm

Hahha, yeah, like it's not a huge deal. Six months is pretty long, especially for middle school. A year is really important. But other than that it's like hey, cool, we've been going out for this long! Let's hang out on our aniversary just because it's sort of a special day. And that's pretty much it.

xD That's so cute!
I love you
xD That's so funny! Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Apr 2010, 8:38 pm

Yes, those ones are, but otherwise, it's not a big deal.

Smile

Oh crap, you posted before I finished editing my post. I had a story that I meant to tell you, and forgot. xD It's there now.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Apr 2010, 8:57 pm

Yepp.

*goes to read story*
ROFL! Hahahah that's so funny! Eye Roll Your friends sound like so much fun. Mine are, too, but I don't really come away with many FOOMCROFL-worthy stories that aren't inside jokes. xD And also so many of them are so hard to explain. I was going to tell you about "the twins" but I just can't a way to phrase it so it doesn't make my friends sound like lesbians. LMAO xD Alright, I'm going to try anyway. Okay, so, on the bus to Washginton Becca was sitting with Jackie & I was sitting with Daisy, right? So Becca randomly puts her hands (this is the part I can't describe xD) in the air in front of Jackie's boobs and goes "Daisy, don't look at the twins!" xDD If you can picture that. Like she put her hands in front of Jackie's boobs and then said that to Daisy out of nowhere. It was SOOO funny we were hysterical. So now it's our inside joke. So I was having a sleepover with Jackie and Becca on Sunday and Becca randomly goes "Jackie, don't look at the twins!" and covers her own boobs and Jackie goes "You don't have twins, Becca!" xD Cause Becca's pretty flat, she's like a really small A. She still has some growing to do. And then Jackie's like a C, and I'm a B. But anyway, it was soo funny. And then Jackie goes, "I like Nadine better, at least she has some twins, Becca!" xD And then she called Becca a lesbian. And then Becca called her kitties fat. And then we had a pillowfight. Silly
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Apr 2010, 9:06 pm

It was so awkward. xD But what I'm very confused about is how Josh found out that me and him were going out in the first place, because I sure as banana muffins didn't tell him. Maybe Laurence did. xD ROFL! Woww, Nadine. That doesn't sound awkward at all. But yes, me and my friends all do that sort of thing too. (Even when the guys are around. Nobody's shy anymore. xD) LOL! It's so awkward! Don't look at the twins! LOLOLOL!!!!! I'm sorry, but I'm giggling really hard right now. xD (Haha, random bra sizes. xDD I'm only an A) Wow, you guys sound so random! I'd love to meet you all in real life. It'd be so fun. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 21 Apr 2010, 9:12 pm

xDD
Hahahah! Yeah, well I was an A in 7th grade, too. Eye Roll Lol, I know, right? We would all like be insane together. Eye Roll You guys probably live like across the country from us, though, seeing as it's a 3-hour time difference. Right? Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 21 Apr 2010, 9:25 pm

But what confuses me, is that I'm actually older than you. xD We would be. xD It'd be so fun.
I think it's a 2 hour time difference. We're on Mountain time, and you're on East coast, so... not too big of a difference. But yes, more or less across the country.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 8:56 am

Wow, Nadine, I can't stop laughing.
Yeah, I think we do. It would be so fun to meet you and your friends though, that sounds über fun. (Sorry, just wanted to use the über) Yeah, wow, I know, and we just talk about all that stuff to everyone that are our friends, like, we'll be sitting there, one day, and Abi was on a hill singing (OMG IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. I just looked out the window.) the chiquita bananas unite song. And she was doing the pelvic thrust, it got even worse than that, and Josh is just standing there, looking like, what have I gotten myself into? But he stands it when we talk about awkward stuff.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 22 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

xD Oh, right, I nearly forgot about that, Lauren. Eye Roll

Oh, how I wish we could all meet. That would be pretty hot. Lolz, and I was really surprised, because usually parents are so overprotective about everything especially potential internet stalkers (which I highly doubt you guys are. Eye Roll ) but my dad was once like, "Hey Nadine, you seem to be talking to your internet friends a lot, maybe you could meet them somewhere in some public place like a mall or airport or something." I was like "... I think the live across the country, though, Daddy." xD It was so funny though, that my dad suggested that, because that would be really cool but you would expect parents to freak out and say no to that kind of thing. You know? Eye Roll

Hahha, Josh sounds like a really good friend! He sounds sort of like a Ricky, except less weird/gay... xD Not that Ricky's gay, I mean I know he isn't (he said I'd be the first to know if he was) but he just soo acts like it. I love him, though, as a best friend obviously lolz. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 22 Apr 2010, 6:59 pm

I know, I'm just so immature it's hard to imagine me being older than you. xD

Wow, that's kind of weird. It would be cool to meet, but I don't think that would work so well. With you all the way over in New York, and us hanging out here in.... yeah, it'd be hard. Though it would be kinda cool.

Josh is a good friend! And he's starting to learn the ways of our awkwardness. I mean, he doesn't go awkward to the level that we do, but he'll bear it if we get awkward or perverted, or just plain weird, and add some of his own guyish insight to it. xD (Hahaa, I remember last year, Auburn asked Laurence what he looked for in girls, and he went so red, and I just sat there and giggled awkwardly. xD It was a bad choice to come to Laurence, because he definitely looks for different things in girls than most. xD Sorry, that whole piece in parentheses was random.) But he's getting there. Josh really is one of the best people you can have as your friend (I typed fried the first time. xD), especially as a girl, because he's just a typical boy. He's my go to guy for boy problems. (After you guys, of course. I go to him if I need a boy's opinion) The only problem, he always knows who I'm talking about. Ugh. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:11 pm

Yeah, I'm younger than both of you! Ha!

Yeah, I'll be in New York over the summer though, should be fun. Yeah, it would be awesome though!

Yeah, Josh is awesome. I love him as a brother. Yeah, I go to Josh, because he doesn't know who I'm talking about.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:56 pm

I take pride in being older than you all.

Oh yeah, you have camp. xP Jenna will be somewhere... Me and Laurence will have to get together some time. I get lonely in the summer.

Me too. Smile Well, everybody in the grade knows for me, so no use hiding it anymore. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 22 Apr 2010, 10:45 pm

Hahha, you're not immature, Lauren, I just forget because you're in 7th grade and I'm in 8th. Eye Roll

Ooh, you have to spend a lot of time with Laurence over the summer! If you don't your relationship will fade and slowly deteriorate to nothing and then it will be weird when you see him again becuase neither of you will know what to do. I know from experience. Last summer with Brandon. Oooh gosh. That was bad. We hung out once at the beginning of summer and drifted a little in July and then for like the entire month of August we didn't talk. At all. And then at school it was SO awkward and then I broke up with him, stupid me. But anyway, DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU. You MUSTTTTT hang out with him. I'm going to try to hang out with Brandon about once a week over the summer, at least. I'll just miss him too much..

xD I don't have boy problems anymore, so I'm all good. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 23 Apr 2010, 9:09 am

Are you kidding? Eye Roll

Yep. It's hard because we live a ways away from each other, but no, I don't want that to happen. It's funny, because for the past two summers, I've been like, "OK. I'm letting go. I can do this. I don't like him anymore." Then I get back to school, and, "Crap! Alright, never mind." xD Yeah, we definitely will hang out some time. In June, who knows? July is his and Jenna's birthdays, not to mention National Cow Appreciation Day, so that won't be too bad. xDD August we end up going back to school, so, yes, I will be OK.

I don't anymore either, but it's nice to know he's there. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 23 Apr 2010, 4:06 pm

Well, okay, we can all be really immature sometimes. Eye Roll But other times we can be serious and deep and thoughtful. WRITERS FTW! Very Happy

National Cow Appreciation Day... xDD So your summer vacation is June and July? Mine is July & August and the last week and a half of June I believe.

Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Fri 23 Apr 2010, 7:27 pm

Lolz, yes. I agree with that statement!

Yeahh, and the fact that Laurence's favorite description of himself is a cow, it just fits. Eye Roll We get out, like, June sixth or something... Back into school August 26th ish... It's too long without all my friends. :-/
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 23 Apr 2010, 10:11 pm

Silly

He sounds like so much fun. Eye Roll
We get out towards the end of June, and go back early September.
Well, then, you've got to hang out with them a lot over the summer! :nods:
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Fri 23 Apr 2010, 11:33 pm

Yes, I do too.

Yeah, I know, but, I do get to see some of my other friends in New York, but, 9 weeks not at home kills me. And then, it's longer till I see you guys.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 24 Apr 2010, 3:50 pm

xD
I know! I get lonely when Eileen is gone. Then I have to rely mostly on Laurence coming on Gmail, and randomly running into Jenna. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:41 pm

xD Well this summer you have to hang out with Laurence! *nods vigorgously*
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sat 24 Apr 2010, 7:48 pm

Yes, *agrees with Nadine* you have to hang out with Laurence. I'll send you letters again. That way you wont be so lonely, but, you never responded to my letters.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 24 Apr 2010, 10:42 pm

I will. I get lonely without any of you guys. I had a response written out to your letter that was three and a half pages long, but we didn't mail it. (Ran out of stamps. xD)
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 25 Apr 2010, 10:23 am

xD Nice, Lauren. Eye Roll
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:26 am

Wow, dude, we got off topic again. xD

Lolz, this is random, but more on topic than stamps: I have to be more strategic with hugging! xD I can't go to his locker anymore because Josh will feel the need to comment. xD It's interesting. Lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 25 Apr 2010, 12:09 pm

Yeah, I know. Okay, now I don't feel as bad about it. I never really did, no one wrote me back, so, yeah.

Okay, but I see what you mean. "Ooh! Romantic touching!" Gotta love Josh.
Off topic again, but we were in choir, and Josh says, "I've done some pretty stupid things in my life." And Drew comments, "Like me?" I was laughing so hard, I got in trouble, but it was hilarious!

This is actually on topic. Gah! I have bad luck. Skyler isn't coming back for high-school. So, I have the rest of this year and next with him. Dominic's leaving this year, Skyler next, why do I have bad luck at choosing people to like?!
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 25 Apr 2010, 12:13 pm

xD

Nice. xD Oh, it was really cute, on Friday morning I was standing with Jackie and Becca in the hallway before class and Brandon snuck up and hugged me from behind, I was like ^.^

Aw, Eileen. Sad
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next