Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Miranda's sad blog for Friday the 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miranda's sad blog for Friday the 5

Today we had a school dance. My friend since preschool was slow dancing with Jake, and they hugged. They're dating, but I got her number. I think I'll call her later.

That's pretty much all.

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breath, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild... Oh, you make me Smile.
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down