Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Pipeman Sat 23 Oct 2010, 8:46 am

Ezhno did not approve of such ungodly exclamations. But it was the less timid Ohnze who decided to put his foot down on the matter. "How old are you, ten? Nine? Eight? Very inappropriate! If you continue to use such a word, even for marketing purposes, the headmaster/mistress shall be informed! Speak no more of immorality!" It was difficult to discern any human pronunciation in this, as Ohnze had the larynx of a canine, but even so, it wasn't a difficult thing to interpret the meaning as one of indignation.
Plopping down on the grass he glared at the girl, praying his injunction did not go unheeded.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Dreamer Sat 23 Oct 2010, 11:51 am

Taranee stared. "Erm... I'm fourteen, actually, as of last week. But if you're a werewolf, shouldn't you be ripping me to shreds right now?" She frowned. "By all means please don't; I have a very important History of Magic exam tomorrow which I mustn't miss. But it just doesn't seem very characteristic of a werewolf."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 23 Oct 2010, 5:37 pm

"If you weren't so pretentious you'd realize that there is, in fact, a counter to this horrible malady I have! It is known as WOLFSBANE POTION. Have you heard of it? CLEARLY YOU HAVEN'T. So please desist with your arrogant attitude and check the grammar of all your work, which is surely very POOR indeed!" Ohnze curled his lip at her in disgust.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 23 Oct 2010, 7:00 pm

Taranee glared at him. "I'm in Ravenclaw, and I'm top in my year," she said defensively.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Mon 08 Nov 2010, 8:14 pm

"Oh," Ohnze belched and sniffed at the air where the stench floated. "That accounts for nothing. Stereotypes are worthless! You could just ask the hat to be in Ravenclaw, and you would, even if you deserve Hufflepuff. . . or Slytherin. Or Gryffindor!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 08 Nov 2010, 8:30 pm

"You can do that?" Taranee asked, bewildered.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Mon 08 Nov 2010, 8:33 pm

"Yeah!" Ohnze smiled and his marshmallow cream molars glimmered in the light of the full moon. "It's too late now, though."
His tail stood straight up and his whiskers bristled. "Someone comes!" And then he fluttered into the darkness, leaving the approached on her own.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 08 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

Taranee cried out, "wait!" But the werewolf was already gone. Perhaps it was part of his trap, to lure her into the forest. But perhaps he was honestly not out to get her after all. She took her chances and ran after him.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 15 Jan 2011, 5:27 pm

Ezhno let out a screech of mad joy and pure evil as the sound of the girl following him reached his ears. "Maybe I will have a new friend!" He giggled and leapt around in a circle of crazed joy, yipping and yapping with glee; unfortunately he failed to remain aware of his surroundings and his head slammed into a tree.
"Alas for thee! Thoust a foolish creature!" Ohnze relapsed into his own private multiple personality disorder, this time feeling that he was a knight belonging to Joan of Arc's army.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5