Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Dreamer Sun 12 Sep 2010, 4:11 pm

((Blech, fine. xD))

Chris was in the middle of writing the end of a Charms paper when Isaac decided he fancied a walk on the grounds. And so, knocking over the ink bottle and destroying what was recently a nearly-completed essay, he got up and left the Ravenclaw Common Room.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Fallen Archangel Tue 14 Sep 2010, 6:35 pm

[[I'd rather not reply.
Why'd I get Negative Rep, just for saying "Chris x Enuya? X3" Ugh. wth.]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 14 Sep 2010, 6:40 pm

((I have no effing idea, Mia. I dunno who did it, I'll fix your rep for you. I'm sorry that happened, I don't know why or how.))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Tue 14 Sep 2010, 6:54 pm

[[In reply to both posts;

Thanks, m'friend. 'Tis appreciated. :]
And it's fine.. I guess.
Let's just.. RP. [When I come back, 'cause I gotta go. Eh. :p]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 14 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

(Hello. Rp my friends?)
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 14 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm

((@Mia: Okay. Sorry about that, once again. The person attacked everyone, in the end, but now they're banned.

@Maddie: Me!))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 14 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

(ok! Ezhno Ezhno mcEzhno and ?)
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

((Let's switch it up.. Taranee. I call not starting!))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:19 pm

(OK!>>!>!>! Congrats on your 6000th post!)

The moon was full in the sky, and a werewolf prowled on the look out for humans. Sniff sniff, went his flaring nostrils as he inhaled the stench of decaying plant matter.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:25 pm

((I didn't even realize haha! Silly ))

Taranee sat by the Black Lake, her toes just tipping the water. She stared into its glassy depths, only seeing her own tearstained face illuminated by the moon.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:30 pm

Ezhno smelt a salty fluid. The tears of a sorrowful creature! or was the ocean very near? Slinking away the canine espied beside the lake the perpetrator of grief.
"Oy!" Sounded his bark, resonating throughout the whole area.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 15 Sep 2010, 2:56 pm

Taranee jumped and looked around in alarm. On the forests' edge glowed two bright yellow eyes. Taranee gasped, frozen in horror. A werewolf?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 26 Sep 2010, 6:30 pm

Ezhno felt foolish for having made known his presence so early. Tucking his tail between his legs, he padded away to cower behind a tree, occasionally sneaking furtive glances at the human by the lake.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:30 am

Taranee stared into the blackness of the forest where the glowing eyes had vanished, wary. So afraid was she that she didn't even think of drawing her wand and investigating.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 06 Oct 2010, 8:44 pm

Ezhno could not remain an innocent little wolf forever; soon Ohnze took hold of his manic mind, and approaching the weeping child, he asked:"and what pitiful reason might have you in tears?" however it sounded as a growl, so it was bound to look like a threatening gesture.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 08 Oct 2010, 11:18 pm

Taranee screamed and fell over backwards; the snarl of a voice had petrified her her. She hadn't known werewolves could speak in their wolf state, and this one sounded especially ravenous. Not intending to be its midnight snack, she scampered backwards in crab position until one hand made contact with the glossy black lake.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sat 09 Oct 2010, 8:47 am

Ohnze giggled wolfishly and creeped closer. "Fall into the lake, you! The giant squid is a voracious cephalopod!" He growled, his drool falling sloppishly onto the girl's shoes.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 10 Oct 2010, 10:44 am

Taranee whimpered, her wet hands losing grip on the bank. This is how it would end? Drowned and then eaten by a werewolf and a giant squid?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Mon 11 Oct 2010, 7:34 pm

And then a great slimy tentacle reached up and attempted to wrap itself around the girl's face!
Ezhno lept at it and snagged his teeth in the creature's sucker, and was swung around! his neck snapped with the violence of it and he fell to the ground, near-death.

"Never fear, for Edarlitrix is here! HAHAHAH!" And with that, the giant squid transformed into a furry wolf-dude, and he waved his wand in a fancy manner, returning Ezhno's unfortunate neck to its original place.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 11 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

Taranee stared, aghast and in dismay. What the hell just happened?!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Wed 13 Oct 2010, 3:23 pm

(Pandora and Clara)
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:26 pm

"Greetings, young - er - lad!" Edarlitrix had difficulty making out the unfortunate person he had apparently rescued from the giant squid (and Ezhno).

Ezhno raised his hackles aggressively at the foul wolf-man and began barking.

"Ah, Silencio!" Edarlitrix quieted the voluble canine instantaneously.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 22 Oct 2010, 6:54 pm

((You start, Summer?))

Taranee watched, wide-eyed, as the werewolves -- if they could both be called such? -- fought.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Fri 22 Oct 2010, 7:06 pm

"Would you like a peppermint toad?" Edarlitrix retrieved a said toad from his multifarious robe (Rhyming FTW!) and proffered it to the "lad"
"Oh sorry lass, 'twas my bad, in the night you looked as a boy.
And if you didn't know, I am an envoy, so messages AHOY!" The toad leapt from the hairy hand and melted at the feet of its owner.
"Oh dear, what a shame, and here I am, taking all the blame,
for what such a pitiful man as I am - I mean to say, I lost my train of
thought there, and so I am sorry to see I am covered completely - in hair.
But 'twas a sad incident, when I was a lad, indeed, I was considered rather mad, for starting up the latest fad of drinking polyjuice potion - with the hair of a beast, not a human. What a notion! And here I stand before two madder companions than I have ever seen! Onions, onions, my eyes do bleed!" Edarlitrix finished his melodious music and looked expectantly around with an air of self-importance.

Ezhno smiled, all anger forgotten in the music of Edarlitrix's incredibly cheesy poem.

"I'm in the choir, you know, just goes to show, eh?" And the furry wolf dude gave a parting bow and then wandered off into the shadows.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 23 Oct 2010, 1:04 am

Taranee debated whether to curse at the top of her lungs or run away screaming. Finally, she decided on exclaiming, "What the fuck?!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next