Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 12:13 pm

The toad scowled at Astoria, his annoyance at her stupidity was apparent."I'm candy. I have no nerves. I CANNOT FEEL PAIN!"
"We'll have to eat him!" Edarlitrix growled, biting out the toad's eye and slicing through it like butter; it was easier for him because he had dog teeth.

"Demvly vemple uiop!" Ezhno began to foam at the mouth, his eyes rolling with madness.
"RABIES!" Christopher jumped back in shock and knocked into Chris.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Year 3

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 1:22 pm

((Wait.. I thought they were real toads! xD Obviously I missed that. Eye Roll ))

Astoria stared. "No thank you!"

"We need to get him help!" Chris exclaimed.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:40 pm

(Oh! Well maybe I wasn't describing it with enough clarity.)

Ezhno stood up and flicked off some snow. "Why are you guys staring at me?" He was unaware that anything abnormal had occurred.
Christopher pointed his sonic screwdriver. "We need some salt! To keep away demons!"

"You pathetic girl! Do you want to get thrown off the tower? YES? I'LL THROW YOU OFF MYSELF!" Edarlitrix's roar was terrible and his eyes bulged with malevolent intent. Turning to Astoria he made to viciously shove her towards the edge.

Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 11 Jul 2010, 7:03 pm

((Nope, I just went back and looked. I missed where you said peppermint. xD))

"You just threw up and started having a seizure or something!" Isaac exclaimed to Ehzno.

Astoria lost her grip on the toad, but used Wingardium Leviosa to keep herself afloat. She grabbed Melody's hand and clambered up on the ledge.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 14 Jul 2010, 8:09 am

Edarlitrix pointed his wand at his throat, "Sonorus!"
" Two Slytherins are escaping! I REPEAT! Escaping! They are armed and dangerous! They are accompliced by a large peppermint toad!" His voice boomed throughout the castle.
"I take no part in this!" The toad spluttered and deflated before their eyes. What stepped from the great beast was merely the little boy who had been handing out buttons.
"I always want to go to Hogwart," he began, with a great sob of distress, "but I was expelled in first year for drinking wine!"
"Oh dear, well, that's too bad, you can jump off the tower too!" Edarlitrix had forgotten that he magnified his voice.

"Oh, of course he did! Let's start spreading lies!" Ohnze spit on Christopher and Chris.
"Bzzzzzzz," went the sonic screwdriver. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP." Then Ezhno's skull exploded! And out came a cat fetus!
"WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!"
------------------------
Actually, Ezhno's skull didn't explode, nor did a cat fetus excrete itself either.
But what occurred next was of great relevance to Hogwart's history! (not really)
Christopher's TARDIS came zooming from the sky!
"We need to go to your past, Ezhno! And find out how this really happened! Then maybe we can help you!" Christopher took out a broccoli-shaped key and unlocked the time-traveling police box.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

Astoria and Melody stared, and then took off back into the castle. Finally, panting, they reached the Slytherin common room. "Thank God," Melody breathed.
"Edarlitrix has serious issues..." Astoria muttered darkly.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

Liberty Cunnings had been binge eating in the Slythering common room, stuffing her face with terror written upon it as she heard the booming voice of Edarlitrix.
She screamed at the sudden arrivals, chocolate chip muffin crumbs spilling everywhere.
Then, she burst into tears.
"I-I'm s-s-o scared!"
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:57 am

((Whoops, I forgot to respond to the Chris/Ehzno part. Eye Roll Sorry.))

Chris stared. "What??"

((^That was super elite.^))

"Why?" Melody asked, bewilded.
"Suck it up, crybaby," Astoria snapped at the unfortunate Liberty.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:54 pm

( pirat or maybe I didn't see your reply? I have only one eye!)

"And maybe we can help you too, Chris . .. " However Christopher wrinkled his nose at Chris disdainfully.
"No! I don't think I want to know my past! It was probably horrible!" But it was too late, Christopher had shoved both of the schizophrenic werewolves into the phone booth! (well, that kind of powerplayed Chris there geek .)And he shut the door, locking it before they could escape!
Inside the TARDIS, it was like magic, and there was a great deal more room inside than out.
Christopher pressed buttons and pulled levers, and then the TARDIS took off with a great lurch, and a funny mechanical sound emanated from the pulsating blue center.
"To the year 2000!"

Just then, Edarlitrix burst into the common room! His eyes were consumed by fear as he began to binge eat the chocolate muffins as well. "He's coming! Lock your windows!" Squealed the wolf man in a strained voice. His right leg was trembling so fiercely his whole body shook.
Then came a knock at the entrance to the common room. "Hello? Can I come in?"
"NO!" Liberty hid behind the largest chair, which was capable of concealing her fat bulk.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:24 pm

Chris banged on the walls of the odd contraption. "Let us out!!"
"Bring us back to current time!" Isaac shouted.

Melody scampered as well, dragging Astoria along with her. "What are we hiding from?!" Astoria demanded as Melody shoved her down behind a couch.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:42 pm

"We're hiding from Roy Xanderfoul!" There were no more muffins now, so
Edarlitrix slunk into the shadows, his comfort food lost forever.
"I'm guessing the password!" Shouted the apparent 'Roy', the door opening at the sound of password.
"YOU'RE NOT ROY!" Edarlitrix screamed and fainted at the sight of the figure in the doorway, and Liberty collapsed in fear.
All that could be made out was the silhouette of a tall man."I escaped from the insane asylum. Is one of you my son?" he sounded Irish!
"CHILD ABDUCTOR!" A little first year screamed and in his terror tried to flee up the girl's dormitory, but slid back down as the stairwell turned into a slide.

"Oh no! We landed in the time of the dinosaurs!" Sure enough, a titanic roar of rage sounded from outside. Christopher opened the door and peered around the side.
"It's just a velociraptor!" He proclaimed.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:46 pm

Melody stared, eyes wide. "Oh, my God!" she whispered, ducking back behind the couch and squeezing her eyes shut.
"Oh, get a grip," Astoria scoffed. She stood up, pointed her wand at the man, and said quite calmly, "Petrificus Totalus."

Isaac cowered in fear inside the contraption. "We're going to die!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:58 pm

"No, it's a nice velociraptor," Christopher insisted as the reptilian lunged at him. He quickly slammed the door in its face, flashing cheesy grins at Isaac and Ezhno. "Just incredibly enthusiastic!"
"OK, well, we'll just have to .. oh, wait! We need something that's only outside .. I'm out of TARDIS fuel," he was lying of course, but wished to explore just a little.

The spell hit the strange person and they fell to the ground with a abnormally loud popping noise.
"What was that sound?" A rather bothered teacher's voice could be heard coming around the corridor. "Oh my god. Someone attacked that harmless lunatic! Which ignorant Slytherin committed the act? And fifty points shall be taken! Come now, speak up!" The teacher skipped over the body and glowered around at them all.

Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

"I'm not leaving this... thing." Chris disagreed.
"Yeah, we're not stepping foot outside!" Isaac protested.

"It was Melody," Astoria pointed her finger at once.
"What?! No, it was you!" Melody cried, indignant.
"Melody, would I lie to a teacher?"
"Yes."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Fri 16 Jul 2010, 5:16 pm

"It was me," said the first year boy who tried to escape. He was hoping to receive a detention soon, as the life of Hogwarts was growing monotonous despite his being a Slytherin.
"As if! A little boy like you, casting such an advanced spell! Well, take away another fifty points from Slytherin since apparently two people are responsible for this dreadful act! He needed only fresh air, having gotten a bit -- er -- restless in St. Mungo's. For detention, you both must see to his every need for a week!" The teacher put emphasis on this declaration with immensely agitated gesticulations.

"I wouldn't be too hasty to refuse," Christopher said darkly. "That Tyrannosaurus Rex will get in here eventually, we might as well make the best of it."
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:17 pm

Melody glared at Astoria. "I hate you."

Chris stared in fright. "What? What do you mean?!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipeman Sun 18 Jul 2010, 5:19 pm

"I don't know what he means, but this will solve all our problems!" Ohnze cackled maniacally at the situation and pressed a great red button bearing the legend: 'SELF DESTRUCT'!
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Christopher's eyes bulged with terror, and he tore out chunks of hair as the love of his life (TARDIS) let out a high pitched whine of death.

Edarlitrix and Liberty came round as the teacher continued his lecture.
"What's going on?" They snarled simultaneously.
"Never you mind, Mr. Oppei, and good day to all of you!" Shrieked the teacher, and he revived the madman on the floor ("Rennervate !"), stalking from the room.
Pipeman
Pipeman
Apprentice 1
Apprentice 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 18 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

"No!!!!!!" Chris shouted, pulling Ohnze out of the contraption and smacking him upside the head as the strange box began to emit a high-pitched whistle. "You idiot, now we're stuck in the time of the dinosaurs!"

Melody was sorely tempted to punch Astoria's pretty little face, or else hit her with a nasty hex. Seeing as she was her best friend, she restrained herself and did neither, resorting to casting her a scorching look and cursing her off under her breath.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:31 pm

pandora walked into the libary researching for school work when suddenly she heard footsteps behind her they were coming closer and closer she suddenly turned and saw a dark knight and se had heard that they were dangerous.

((Hi, Summer. You can't just start an RP, you have to ask to RP with someone. For example, say, (RP, anyone?) and wait until someone responds. Also, try to use punctuation, and some capital letters wouldn't hurt, either. Smiley And also, "a dark knight"? What does that have to do with the HP world?
Thanks,
Nadine))
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 26 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

((Hi Summer, see above what I wrote in your post ^ ))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Mon 06 Sep 2010, 2:00 pm

(Dreamer Can i please RP with you. )
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:23 pm

((Sure thing, who and who?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Tue 07 Sep 2010, 6:05 pm

[[Hey Nadine, Chris And Enuya? X3]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 07 Sep 2010, 9:52 pm

(('Course, you start?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Archangel Thu 09 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

[[Nu. I don't wanna. Can youuuuuu? xDD]]
Fallen Archangel
Fallen Archangel
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next