Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 17 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Sun 09 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

"I suppose I did," said Caleb with a straight face, his eyes smiling.

Anya glanced over to ensure that the other two weren't looking, kissed Jason, and then punched him in the arm. She took several steps away, facing the other direction without saying a word.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 17 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Sun 09 Jan 2011, 8:57 am

Holly couldn't resist a playful smile. Sighing, she said, "I guess I could make friends with a lycanthrope."

Jason sighed inwardly, trying to figure out what to do next. He wanted to kiss Anya again, yet at the same time... He sighed again.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 09 Jan 2011, 2:10 pm

"Hmm, so I have to keep complimenting you to get you to open up, I see?" Caleb smirked.

Anya head ached. She longed for the feel of his lips on hers, but she felt as if they were destined to be separated. It simply didn't make sense. She quickly assured herself that she only lusted for him, she didn't want a relationship; relationships were based on things other than the physical things, obviously. And going by that definition, she had never really had a real relationship.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 09 Jan 2011, 3:39 pm

Holly supressed a laugh. "Not necessaily, but complimenting is one way to do it."

Unable to contain himself anymore, Jason marched up to Anya and said, "Tell me if you want me to stop." Without another word, he kissed her.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:55 pm

"Well then maybe I'll continue that," Caleb smiled, but his smile faded when he glanced over Holly's shoulder and saw Jason kissing Anya, the latter slowly beginning to respond back with some enthusiasm. Caleb sighed. "Ah, well, never really had a chance with her anyway."
After a good ten seconds, Anya took a step back, slapped Jason, kissed him again, and then started to cry. Caleb stared at her, bewildered. "What just happened?" he asked of no one in particular.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:40 pm

Holly blinked, her eyebrows knitting together. "I... I have no idea."
Jason pursed his lips, glancing at Anya. "Are- are you all right?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 10 Jan 2011, 7:44 pm

Anya slowly shook her head and began to walk, fast, not really caring where her feet took her. Someone tried to stop her, saying something about such a pretty girl crying, but for once she didn't care about the attention; she didn't even notice it.

"That was... well, that was unexpected, to say the least."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:01 pm

Jason looked unhappily after Anya. Realizing his hand was sticking out after her, he let it stiffly drop to his side. "Sh-should we go after her?" he demanded to no one in particular.

Holly ignored him, blinking and biting her lip. "Y-yes, it was. Something's wrong with her, I think. I think maybe we should give her some time, yet again, she's no idea where she's going. And someone with her looks shouldn't be going wandering around New York alone at this hour."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

"Someone should go after her," Caleb agreed, looking to Jason because he wasn't particularly sure if she was too interested in himself at the moment.

Anya rounded a corner and found herself face-to-face with a creepy homeless man. "Pretty girl," he leered, stretching out his hand, and she let out a squeak and continued hurriedly past him. Tears blurring her vision, she bumped into someone, nearly falling the to the ground before they caught her. The guy's eyes scanned her body up and down. "Who would dare make such a gorgeous girl cry?" he asked.
"Thank you, sorry, I have to go," Anya mumbled, trying to continue, but the man caught her wrist and pulled her into an alley.
Anya tried to scream, but the man clapped his hand over her mouth. "Hush, pretty girl," he whispered, "Relax. Relax." He pressed her up against a grimy brick wall in the shadows, running a hand over her body with the other pressed firmly against her mouth, stifling all protest. Anya tried to thrash about, but he just pressed his body closer to hers.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:31 pm

Jason gritted his teeth, looking from Holly to Caleb. "Holly," he addressed his vampire friend, "if I don't come back in say, twenty minutes, come after us." His hand reached for his stele in his back pocket. Without hesitation, he traces the rune of inhuman strength onto his forearm, along with inhuman speed.
"Are you sure you want to do this? It may be better for me to do this. You know, vampire smell," she said, giving a pitiful smile.
"No, I can do it," Jason insisted, already walking away from them. "I can do it."
Without another look back, he began sprinting down the streets, shouting, "Anya? Anya!"
After some time, he came to a path: straight, or around the corner. Where would I go...? he thought to himself. The corner! He thought immediately, and picked up jogging. Looking in every single direction, he desparately searched for his friend. the word struck him... Friend. Was that all they'd ever be?
Passing an alley, he thought he could hear the purr of a man, doing one thing or anothe to an unlucky girl, who'd been at the wrong place in the wrong place at the wrong time. Suddenly, he stopped short, his body turning to ice. Unlucky girl. Creepy man. Anya!
"Hello?!" he shouted hopefully. "Anya? Anya! Is that you?" Carefully, he began creeping toward the alley, wondering how much time had passed since Anya had been there. He'd ran right passed the alley at full speed- how long before he reached it again?
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:37 pm

Anya screamed at the top of her lungs but she could not be heard; desperately she tried to reach for the stele in her pocket, but man had her pinned, squeezing her fragile figure so tightly it hurt. Anya felt a tear roll down her cheek as the man reached down to unzip his pants. She was shaking uncontrollably, hating herself for being so goddamn sexy, hating herself for showing it off.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:42 pm

"Anya!!" Jason shouted desparately, as he heard a scream. Running after the sound of her scream, he skidded to a halt when he came to the alley.
Warily walking through the alley, he spotted Anya. "Get away from her, now," Jason growled, stepping menacingly toward the man. He punched him in the face, before yanking Anya free. For good measure, he wiped the tear from her cheek, and kissed where it was. "Are you okay? Let's get out of here!"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Mon 10 Jan 2011, 10:31 pm

Anya whipped around, kicking and punching the man swiftly in every spot she could reach. When he was writing on the ground and bleeding quite badly, she adjusted her clothes, turned back to Jason, flinging her arms around his neck, and burst into tears. "Let's go home," she whispered into his shoulder.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 11 Jan 2011, 3:29 pm

Jason held her tight, and couldn't help but notice how perfectly she fit in his arms. "Shh, shh, shh," Jason said gently, stroking her perfect hair. "We'll go home. I'm sure Caleb and Holly will understand. I promise, I'll never let that happen to you again."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 4:03 pm

Anya nodded, shaking head to toe as she tried to dry her tears, but to no avail. "Thank you," she whispered to Jason, looking up at him with wet and red-rimmed eyes.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 11 Jan 2011, 4:21 pm

Jason wiped away her tears, and kissed her on the nose. "You don't have to be aftaid anymore," he vowed, "because I'll always be around to protect you. Always."

Holly glanced anxiously in the direction that Jason and Anya left in. "Should we go after them?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm

"Don't try to win my heart, Jason," Anya murmured, shaking her head and looking down. You've already won it. She took a few shaky steps in the direction of the Institute.

"Yeah, I think so," Caleb frowned.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 11 Jan 2011, 4:38 pm

"I'm not," he protested, heading after her. "I just want you to be safe."

"Okay. Would you like to help me look for them?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

Anya almost fell over, and grabbed onto Jason for support. "I c-c-an't even walk," she said with a dry sob. "That was just... the scariest experience of my life..." Leaning into him, she mumbled into his chest, "I hate to say this, but carry me?"

"Of course," affirmed Caleb.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 11 Jan 2011, 5:58 pm

Jason held onto Anya, and easily lifted her into his arms. "Sure," he said, not looking at her. He kept a slow pace, so he didn't disturb her anymore.

"Okay, let's go!" Holly said, following Jason's scent trail.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 6:03 pm

Anya buried her head in his shoulder, trying not to cry on him.

Caleb raced after her, worried for the safety of their friends.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 11 Jan 2011, 6:54 pm

"It's going to take some time," he warned, "we're quite a ways ((sp?)) from the Institute."

Holly's pace remained steady; if anything, it increased speed. "We're getting closer!" she said.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 7:38 pm

Anya nodded, remaining silent. She breathed in the scent of his cologne, closing her eyes.

Caleb followed her, hoping that nothing unfortunate had befallen them.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 11 Jan 2011, 9:16 pm

Holly increased her pace, until she nearly collided into Jason. Taking in the scene, Holly gasped, "What happened?"
"There was... a man," Jason began.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:04 pm

"I almost get raped," Anya moaned into Jason's shoulder, her voice muffled.
"What?!" Caleb gasped. "Are you okay?"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next