Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

2 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 18 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by PeggySnow Wed 12 Jan 2011, 9:28 am

Holly's eyes widened. "What?! You should be more careful!" She knew she sounded harsh, but it was mostly with worry.
Jason shifted Anya in his arms. "I.. I think she's okay. Just had an absolutely awful fright. Er, we're going to the Institute now... do you guys mind?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only - Page 18 Empty Re: Lurking in the Shadows // TMI PRP // Nadine & Mir only

Post by Dreamer Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:46 am

"No," Caleb said. "I hope she's okay."
"I am, thank you," Anya muttered through tears, having given up trying not to cry on Jason.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 12 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

"I guess we'll leave you guys," Holly said.
Jason nodded a quick goodbye, and began to slowly walk back to the Institute.
Holly turned to Caleb. "What should we do now?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 12 Jan 2011, 2:33 pm

"I don't know," Caleb shrugged. "Sure you want to be seen with me?" he teased.

"I'm sorry for crying on you," Anya mumbled into his shoulder.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 12 Jan 2011, 2:46 pm

Holly rolled her eyes. "I'll manage."

Jason shrugged -which was hard to do- and replied, "It's fine, really. I didn't really like this shirt." It was a lie, but he didn't need to make Anya feel any worse.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:25 pm

"Maybe we should just walk around, then. Try to see past our prejudice," Caleb smirked.

Anya lifted her head up for a moment, and then, seeing the peculiar stares from passerby, she nuzzled her face into Jason's neck, closing her eyes. "They're staring at me and it's not because I'm sexy," she muttered. "Jason, I feel so ugly..."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

Holly smirked too. "Sounds like a plan,"

Jason frowned, unsure of what to say. If she tried to deny that she was ugly, she would probably say something along the lines of, "Don't try to win my heart!" Instead he simply said, "You shouldn't. You look fine," he offered her a smile.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:56 pm

"So tell me more about yourself," said Caleb, starting to walk.

"Stop lying," Anya sobbed, tears splashing onto Jason's soft skin.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 14 Jan 2011, 2:27 pm

"Well, for starters, I'm a vampire," she laughed. "Is there anything you want to know specifically? I've had a long life, full of adventures..."

Jason sighed, trying to sound upset. All he wanted to do was comfort her, but if he acted angry, he might push her away, which was probably better for the both of them- or, was it? "What shall I say, then? Because everything I tell you, you whine about." He knew it wasn't true, but it probably was better if they weren't together... if that was possible.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

"Whatever you'd like to tell me," Caleb shrugged.

"I'm sorry," whispered Anya. "I've learned never to trust or believe anyone."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 14 Jan 2011, 6:00 pm

"Well... I live in the hotel, love pranks, and my friends. Also love pranking my friends. I've had more boyfriends than even I can count. I love exploring... that's about it. Now, tell me about you."

Jason almost stopped. They were approaching the Institute. "Y-you trust me?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 6:38 pm

"I live with my clan in an abandoned apartment. I love coffee and mischief making, and I believe strongly in chivalry such as the medieval knights swore by; in other words, kindness and bravery and respect towards women."

"I was attempting to say that I don't know how to trust," Anya clarified.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 14 Jan 2011, 9:20 pm

Holly smiled. "I believe in rights for woman too. Hey, we have something in common." She laughed.

"Oh," Jason said. "Why is that?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:06 pm

"Shocker," Caleb smirked. "I think we'll find we have a lot in common."

"I've been hurt and used too many times," murmured Anya. "You know how some people see the good in everyone? I've come to see the hate in everyone's heart."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:16 pm

Holly laughed. "I honestly never thought I'd have anything in common with a lycanthrope."

"I see," Jason said, shrugging. The Institute had come into view, by now.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:19 pm

Caleb smiled. "You are so ignorant it's endearing."

Anya closed her eyes, breathing in his scent, her eyelashes fluttering against his skin. She loved this feeling of closeness; this feeling of safety. She loved him. Wait... what? Did I just think that?!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

Holly laughed. "I guess you're right,"

Walking up to the Institute, Jason asked, "Are you all set to walk now, or would you like me to carry you to your room? I don't mind carrying you a bit more." I just don't want to let you go...
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:58 pm

Caleb laughed as well. "Oh, I am."

"Would you mind carrying me a bit further?" Anya asked hopefully.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 15 Jan 2011, 9:45 am

"I have a question for you. What will your friends think about you befriending a vampire?"

Jason nodded. "Sure," He tried to walk slowly, so that their time together lasted.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 15 Jan 2011, 10:33 am

"They'll think all they want but they won't say anything. They're scared of me," Caleb shrugged.

Anya reverted to her thoughts from a few moments previously, trying to wonder what had triggered that fatal word, "love," to wander into her conscious thoughts. She had already predetermined that love did not exist. Love was a selfish game; you only loved another when you couldn't love yourself. No one quite knew what it was, and not a soul could define it. It was abstract, foreign, and painful; the very opposite of instrumental. Love was messy, and love was the downfall of many. Love was a weakness, and Anya was not about to fall for another trap of vanity.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 15 Jan 2011, 3:16 pm

"And why's that?"

Jason slowed down drastically as he approached Anya's room. "Er, we're here.."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 16 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

"I killed my parents and brother and I don't regret it," said Caleb numbly.

Anya slid gracefully out of Jason's arms. "Thank you," she whispered, kissing him lightly on the cheek. She slipped inside her room, closing the door behind her and leaning against it. Half of her wanted to run back into the hallway and beg him to stay with her, and the other half needed to be alone. With a sigh, she wandered to the closet and changed into loose grey sweat pants and a black tank top.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 16 Jan 2011, 7:48 pm

Holly bit her lip. "Why?" she asked softly.

Jason began to shuffle away, before calling, "If you need anything, you know where I'll be..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

"I don't know," Caleb murmured. "I don't remember. I was five."

Anya paused with her hand on the doorknob, remaining silent. She closed her eyes, contemplating what to do. "Okay," she called softly at last.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 16 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

"Five?" Holly tried not to sound surprised. "You were five, and already a killer?" As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Holly immediately regretted them.

Hearing Anya's reply, Jason shuffled to his room, closed the door, threw his shirt on the floor, and flopped down onto his bed, not bothering to close his eyes.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next