Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Crusher's Club III ♥

+5
Pipeman
Tolly12bells
superdork11
PeggySnow
Dreamer
9 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ Crusher's Club III ♥ - Page 19 Empty Re: ♥ Crusher's Club III ♥

Post by Dreamer Fri 31 Dec 2010, 6:04 pm

Exactly. Eye Roll

Exactly! Wow, I just said that... watch me say it again when I read this next section of discussion...

Hehehe... Silly But I swear, whenever I'm with him I feel like I'm in a dream. Lovee
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 01 Jan 2011, 3:07 pm

Ahh, curse him for always needing to know why, and then not telling me. xP

LOL. *Waits*

DARN! You didn't say exactly. xD But that's SO cute. Smiley
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 01 Jan 2011, 3:25 pm

Razz Stupid boys.

Eye Roll

Oh, sorry. EXACTLY! xD Hehe... ^.^
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:39 pm

Meh. It's like, I wish I could be mad at him. I want to. Almost like, I just want to yell at him, and blame him for everything, but I just can't bring myself to it... Of course, he's still the one who holds my heart, and miraculously, I still trust him... I'm confusing myself. Razz

Hahaha. ^.^ It's just super sweet. I like your description of a fairytale... Very realistic.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 01 Jan 2011, 9:31 pm

I think I know what you mean... It's pretty much just like you said. You wish you could be mad, and scream at him.... But you just can't.

^.^ Me too. I'm happy for you. Smiley
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sat 01 Jan 2011, 11:42 pm

Yeah... I can't wait until Monday. I just want to set this straight, and make it alright, whatever happens... :-\

It's so [FLUFFY!] cute! ^.^
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Sun 02 Jan 2011, 10:41 am

Yeah, and you will ask him why, and he may or may not reply. But you can figure out what's going to happen.

AWWW! That's so cute! (LOL! "Max, after that fluffy comment yesterday..." xD)
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 02 Jan 2011, 2:09 pm

I'll just continue to stalk him until he answers. Eye Roll Although he may have gained a few inches on me, I'm still faster-- Just kidding. He'll probably answer, and I've got to know if we can still be friends. :-|

Isn't it?! (DUDE! Silly Back to Spanish tomorrow. YAY! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I even miss KIAN. xD)
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 02 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

xD Stalking him until he answers works. Eye Roll I'm sure that you two will be friends, though. Oh well, just ask him all about it tomorrow.

...Um.... okay? xD
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 7:20 pm

Who knows, but I'm taking an educated guess that you two will remain friends and get back together in the future sometime.

I, on the other hand, am not looking forward to school at all.
Which is weird, because I like school. But I also like to sleep. I like to sleep and NOT do homework way more than I like school.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Sun 02 Jan 2011, 8:59 pm

*Crosses fingers* And it truly won't be that different. xD He was really only my boyfriend in name. Otherwise, he was just my best guy friend. It'll be nice to be able to say that again without feeling guilty because I don't say he's my BF. Sorry, I sound so ridiculous. I'm really more talking to myself, but it's just this mental thing I have...

Peggy, Kian is a slightly annoying kid in my Spanish class. He used to be in Health, too. I don't like him a lot, but I'll even be happy to see HIM after this... O.o
LOL, way to sum that up, Nadine.
I have stupid reasoning when it comes to this, but I'm happier if I have to wake up early, as much as I like sleeping, because then it makes me get out of bed, and feel like I have something I need to be doing that's going to be better or more productive than just lying there. I'm often pretty irritable over the weekends, cause I don't see my friends, and there's nothing worth doing... I think that's why I hate summer time so much. 3 months straight of feeling worthless, and anybody would be happy to put some reason back into life... xP
My solution to this is learning new songs on the piano. I just learned "Always" by Bon Jovi in 3 hours. But besides that, I'll be SO happy to be back in school, and have something to do instead of sitting around like the last 3 weeks. O.o
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:05 pm

Yeah, I meant you guys kissed once, it's not like it's much of a change for you to be just friends again. Nod

Yeah... I see my friends, waste time on the internet, and write while I'm on break/on weekends... so I don't ever feel that. You have to call people and plan things, then you won't be so epically bored!
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:08 pm

I agree with Nadine. Nod

Same here... My cousin invites me over like, every other day during the summer, and almost every weekend. But, like Nadine, I also write and talk to my brother over the internet, and write. Nod
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 03 Jan 2011, 8:46 am

I was thinking the same thing. It was sort of this massive realization for me. Eye Roll

Yeah... The summer's hard, because Eileen goes to camp, Jenna's always traveling, and you know, I get sort of tired of seeing Sophia every day of the week. It's like, I love her, but, you know, I need a little variety... And writing can only take up so much time. I end up reading a crap load. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Mon 03 Jan 2011, 9:14 am

Massive realization! (Dramatic O.)

Yeah, and, I can imagine spending every day with Miss Lederhosen... It would get a bit tiring.... Yeah, I read during the summer, a lot, but nowhere near how much Lauren reads...
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Mon 03 Jan 2011, 7:43 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHH... xD Eileen, today and dramatic Farkening. ROFL...

... I'm sort of like, freaky obsessive over books... It also helps expand my writing voice. (You know, I end up writing like an author I've read, usually, so reading lots of different ones help expand that...)

Curses. I REALLY need to talk to Lor. xP A moment didn't really present itself today... But now I'm getting mixed signals, dude... He's been staring at me, like, ALL DAY. More than he used to. Then when there's eye contact, I smile, and he blushes and looks away, and it's like, AWKWARD! I'm confused...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Tue 04 Jan 2011, 8:42 am

ROFL! And the fact that Laurence may or may not have been watching us. "Hot cha where are you?" xD

Ah, yes. I see. Mhm... (And how does that make you feel?) Sorry, I just felt that that would fit rather nicely....

You really do. And what do you always tell me? Make a moment, you made no attempt to. I know, he was staring at us all lunch pretty much. You have right to be, but ask him.
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 04 Jan 2011, 9:15 am

I know... Everybody's eyes are closed! xD I thought he was down in that mass of people throwing snowballs at the wall. That's where he STARTED, but then like, apparating to the 4-square court... xDD As we're all FARKEN, FARKEN... LOL, oh my god... Eye Roll

... ENAMORADA! Silly Okay, kidding. I don't know... I like reading. I finished our English book already...

Alright, I'll try today, but I'm trying to catch him somewhat alone, which never happens... It's weird, like, more than natural. O.o
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 04 Jan 2011, 5:19 pm

I love reading as well, but I have no new material. >.< I've read everything on my shelf several times and I haven't gotten to a bookstore or library in ages...

That's... bizarre. Makes me think he either a) is still in love with you and misses you but he can't help it or b) is trying to figure out how upset/not upset you are.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Tue 04 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

I hope we blow through the English book, because I'm done with it, so... Heh. Heh. Heh.

I know... I came to those two thoughts myself, but I don't know which it is. But it was all day today, as well. It was a little weird to feel someone's eyes on me, like, all the time... I hope it's A. :-\ But anyway, I TRIED to talk to him today... xD I kinda tapped him, and was like, "Hey, can we talk for a minute?" and he was like, "No," with sort of a grin... It was sort of a *facepalm* moment... I don't know. Razz
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 04 Jan 2011, 8:57 pm

xD You're already done? Just pretend to read it, if you need to.. Eye Roll

Hmm... It's probably A, then. He's probably just shy around you because he probably likes you, but you split apart.... Either way, you're bound to find out the reason eventually. Razz
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 04 Jan 2011, 11:12 pm

I always do that. Eye Roll

Okay. Next time he does that, just say "No, Laurence, we need to talk." Say it forcefully, like you mean it, which you do. You need to understand how to communicate with him or else you could never have a successful relationship or even just friendship. Why does no one understand this but me? xP A bunch of people I know fail to grasp this concept... I have experience, I know. One of the main reasons my relationship with Chris is so perfect is that we're actually able to talk about literally everything. And a huge reason why my other relationships failed is because we couldn't. You have to be comfortable with him. Or it will unfortunately never work out. :/
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:53 am

Yeah, I'm about halfway through....

It was kinda sad, she's just like, "Laurence, can we talk?" and he's just like "NO!" in his spazzy way and turned back to foursquare. I personally think that he just wanted to play foursquare and didn't want to lose his place in line..... I mean, that's what all the people who play foursquare do. Lauren, I think it's A too..... 'Cause, well, yeah. Cool
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:54 pm

It wasn't that great, but I needed something to do... It was only like, 230 something pages, though, so it wasn't really a big deal...

Strange as this seems, I'm not sure if I really WANT to know why anymore, because really, this can only make me feel worse about whatever it was, either for him, or for me, because it only could have been something bad that happened with one of us that caused this... And I've gotta say, I'm with Eileen on this one... I should have known not to ask during the game. xD And Nadine, trust me, we really can talk about everything... We've gotten into some things that are going to haunt my nightmares forever... O.o But really. xD It's just been recently (like, past 3 days) that talking has been a problem. Well, let me explain, sort of. I'm not good at talking, we've established that. But neither is he. Even though conversations were awkward, random, and sometimes disconnected, if we had to, we could always get through what we needed. We can communicate, it's just a little more nerve-wracking now. Nod But it is getting better. We talked for a few minutes today, with some other people around, and it was like it was all back to normal. And he's not making sure there are a couple people between us if we pass in the hallways, so it's getting better. Annnndd... I have one more slight dilemma...

Kian. I think he has a crush on me... Yesterday I walked up to my locker, and he looked at me and was all, "Oh, there's the sexy thing I've been lookin' for!" and sort of did a hairflip thingy... xD But it's freaking me OUT. I don't like him. Sorry, but, just, not like that... I'm not sure what to do, because I don't know how to in a way, reject him, or just show that I'm not interested in that way. I'm having boy issues. I think it's time to go back to Josh. xDD No, kidding...
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Rising Star 2
Rising Star 2

Back to top Go down

Post by superdork11 Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:43 am

Yeah, I like the sermons the most.

I see... Yes, never distract a middle school boy when he's playing four square. Yes, they've talked about a lot of stuff, so they can communicate, just, not at the current moment like they used to. Yaya! Good thing that you talked, 'cause that's progress.

Yeah, you thought that a while ago too, when he would find ways to touch you... I don't know what to do about that. You could always say "I think you like me, but I'm not interested." But, in no way shape or form can I see you actually finishing that, or starting... I'm not sure. xD
superdork11
superdork11
Rising Star 1
Rising Star 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next