Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

3 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy - Page 6 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

Post by summer Fri 24 Dec 2010, 12:02 pm

''Well they would at least ask you out and let me see non of them have''
Chole said

''so ha.''
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy - Page 6 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

Post by PeggySnow Fri 24 Dec 2010, 7:38 pm

"So are you," Fawn insisted. The ribbons of water gave a last finale, before shooting back into the stream.

"Well.." Ivy began, "they'd really like me to date someone who will be very successful, and with money. Most of the boys I've dated- or tried to date haven't made it past my front door."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 25 Dec 2010, 12:34 am

Willa rolled her eyes, getting seriously frustrated. "That's just another example of how immature you are. I mean seriously, every single word you just uttered screams 'childish.' I'm really done wasting my time with you. I don't know what you're trying to prove by attempting to bring me down, but I'm done here."

"No, but seriously, you are incredibly talented," Alexander insisted. "I'm just your average Joe. But you are unbelievable."

"Well, I'm screwed, then," Stain sighed. "I could get all dressed up in a nice shirt and tie, but they probably still wouldn't like me."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 25 Dec 2010, 2:26 pm

"You're certainly not an average Joe." Fawn said, a little sharply. "You can make some grass appear. Some mages can't do any of that stuff."

"Probably," Ivy said, "they'll probably like the fact that you dressed up, which is always a good thing."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 25 Dec 2010, 2:38 pm

"I was talking about in general, not just magic-wise," Alexander shrugged. "You are just all-around amazing."

"True," said Stain. "So when am I meeting these parents of yours?"

((We can continue with Jake and Blaze about now. Nod))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 26 Dec 2010, 4:53 pm

((Okay, I call you starting. >=D))

Fawn shrugged as well. "I could say the same about you."

"Er, whenever you want, really." Ivy said uncomfortably.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 26 Dec 2010, 5:40 pm

((DAMN YOU! xD))

Blaze sat up and wrapped the blankets around her body with a sigh. "Erik... you should go."
"Aw, babe..."
"Jake is going to be back soon, I can feel it. Please go."
Erik sighed and got up, tugging his clothes back on. "If he does anything to hurt you, just know that I'm here," he reminded her, pulling his shirt over his head.
"I know," Blaze nodded with a small smile. "Bye."
Erik swooped down and kissed her before she had time to react, and then left the room with a wave. As the door shut behind him, Blaze let out a dry sob. She pulled her clothes back on and then curled up in the mess of blankets to cry.

Alexander smiled, kissing her gently. "Thanks."

"Well, then how about tomorrow? I want some more time just with you first."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 26 Dec 2010, 10:53 pm

Jake opened his eyes, and groaned. His back ached from lying down on the ground, and as he recollected the past events, one word, and one word only popped into his brain: Blaze.
He peered around to where he saw Violet, and felt even more disgusted with himself. "I'm leaving." he said curtly.

"It's true though," Fawn said, "it really is. So, er, now, on with training?"

Ivy smiled, kissing him gently. "I think that's a good idea."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Mon 27 Dec 2010, 12:39 pm

''I'm not bringing you down and anyway you said that you were wasting your time a while ago but you still haven't went'' chole said.

She took her skipping ropes and skipped some more.
summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Dec 2010, 8:43 pm

"Aw, why?" Violet asked with pouting lips, scooting closer to him. "The fun has just begun!"

The only way to describe how Blaze was feeling was dirty. Waves of regret were coursing through her body. What if Jake hadn't cheated, and she had? Did it make a difference, either way? She had betrayed his trust, and regardless of whether or not he had betrayed hers, it was utterly immoral, and it did nothing for her but cause her to feel worse.

"Hm... you'll probably want to work on physical defense and fighting tactics in addition to your magic," said Alexander.

Stain smiled, taking both her hands in his and rubbing his thumbs across the back of her hands. "So tell me more about you."

Willa rolled her eyes, returning to her spot beneath the oak tree and leaning against it.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:30 pm

"Because," Jake said, in even more disgust, "I was unfaithfull to the one that I love, and there's no worse feeling than that!" He scowled at Violet, and, closely looking at her, he could see that she wasn't as pretty as he'd made her out to be. Charm. That must be her ability.

Fawn nodded. "All right. Teach away!"

"Well," Ivy began, "what do you want to know?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:44 pm

"But I'm cold and lonely," pouted Violet, enlarging her eyes and making them sparkle with sadness.

Alexander materialized two samurai swords in midair and caught them. "Wish we had Blaze here. This is another speciality of hers."

"Anything. Everything," Stain laughed. "Tell me about your past."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:59 pm

Jake started into her eyes, and sighed. "O- no. I'm leaving." Snapping his fingers, his swim trunks appeared on him once again, and he teleported back to his house, heading toward his house.

Fawn smiled. "They may not be my specialty, but I know a little bit about sword fighting."

"Well, I've lived here all my life, always asked for a sibling, and have never gotten one... Um, I got okay grades, and was never really athletic. I mean, I'm not lazy, I just never liked the sports that the school provided. I've had in interest in horse back riding... that's about it, really. I could probably go a little more in depth if there was something in particular that you wanted to know..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

Blaze dried her tears on the blanket when she heard the front door open. She quickly snuggled in bed, pretending to be asleep.

Alexander grinned. "Show me what you've got, babe."

Stain smiled. "My past is far from the perfect one you seem to have."

((How old is Ivy again? 18?))
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Dec 2010, 10:14 pm

Jake raced through the house as fast as he could. Once he had reached Blaze's door, he began rapping impatiently on it. "Blaze?" He called, "Blaze!"

Fawn smiled slyly. "Toss me a sword, and I'd be more than willing."

Ivy smiled. "Tell me."
((I think so. Nod))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Dec 2010, 10:36 pm

Blaze rolled over, heaving a sigh. She kept her eyes firmly closed, hoping he would take the hint and come in to see her "asleep."

Alexander tossed her one of the swords with a smile.

"I don't think you really want to know," Stain said with an empty laugh. "Let's just say that I have a very bloody past filled with tragic loss and broken promises and far too many empty days. And it honestly feels like I've been alive for a thousand years," he murmured, gazing off beyond the horizon.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Dec 2010, 10:51 pm

Jake, not taking the hint, tapped louder. "Blaze!" he shouted. "Blaze, are you in there? Wake up! I'm sorry!"

Fawn caught the sword without much effort, twirling it casually. "Shall we duel?"

"I want to hear it," Ivy said softly, taking his hand.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Dec 2010, 11:01 pm

Blaze bit her lip, and then made loud yawning noises, stretching. "Wha?"

"Certainly," Alexander grinned, getting a better grip on his sword.

Stain turned back towards her, looking into her eyes. He shook his head slowly. "That's a story for another day. It's too depressing. I just found you; I want to be happy."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Tue 28 Dec 2010, 11:09 pm

Jake sighed inwardly. "Blaze, let me in, please!"

With one last smile, Fawn did a front handspring, and ran forward until she was right in front of Alexander. "Hey," she whispered, grinning.

"Okay," I Ivy said, "but I want to hear it. And, I am happy, now that I found you." she said, leaning closer to him.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Tue 28 Dec 2010, 11:16 pm

Blaze snorted, dying on the inside. "Jake, the door is unlocked."

Alexander grinned and kissed her quickly, unable to resist the temptation. He then darted backwards, leaping up onto the top of one of the stone pillars.

Stain smiled and tilted her chin up, kissing her gently.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 29 Dec 2010, 6:13 pm

Jake, feeling utterly stupid, pushed open her door, and barged in. "Babe, I'm so sorry!" he spluttered.

Fawn, grinning, darted up after him, but misjudged her jump, and scrambled up another pillar. Quickly regaining her balance, she lunged for Xander.

"How long have you lived here?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

"What?" Blaze asked, playing dumb, her heart aching.

Alexander backflipped backwards with astounding height and landed a few pillars away. "Come and get me!" he called with a smirk.

"Almost my entire life," replied Stain.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:22 pm

"About before," Jake said, slightly impatient. "Y'know, at the beach. Oh, I'm so, so sorry! Violet's ability was charm, and....and....." he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

Fawn returned his mark, and flipped toward him. "With pleasure." she said. She leaped toward him with her sword raised.

"Almost? Where were you before?"

PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:36 pm

"Yeah, I could tell. You seemed far more into her than was normal for someone as average as she was. She had the charm directed only at you, of course, so you probably saw her as a really nice, fun goddess and forgot about me momentarily. It's fine. I'm sorry I left. I'm just the jealous type," said Blaze very calmly. Internally, she was freaking out. He didn't cheat! He didn't cheat and I did! Oh god, I'm a monster... "But... I have something to tell you." She bit her lip, trying not to cry.

Alexander knocked the sword out of her hand with his and grabbed her, pinning her to the ground when they reached it. "Not bad, Durgan," he grinned.

"Near the forest's edge," Stain shrugged.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:50 pm

Jake inhaled deeply. "Me too. Er, you first."

Fawn grinned, leaning up to kiss him quickly. "I know," she said, giggling.

Ivy smiled, kissing him gently. "When do I get to see Blaze and the others again?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next