Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Souls
Welcome to Creative Souls! This annoying popup is going to follow you around until you login or register. >=D So I suggest you do so now.
If you plan on viewing the forum as a guest, be aware that as a guest you won't be able to reply to anything and won't be cabable of accessing some parts of the forum. I'd suggest you register.
Creative Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy - Page 7 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

Post by Dreamer Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:16 pm

"Well... um... I was really mad about you flirting with Violet... so I came home and I was crying and all upset... and then... well, then Erik showed up... he made me some tea and gave me a shoulder to cry on... and he told me Violet was a slut with the power of charm so I automatically assumed you were having sex with her... and you know, Erik was being really sweet and everything, and I guess I did it out of revenge and hurt... well, I think you can guess. I slept with him and I feel horrible about it, I want to kill myself oh my god I feel so bad, Jake, I'm such a horrible person!" Blaze burst into tears.
((Jake should hide from her what happened with Violet, and then she should find out later. Nod))

Alexander grinned, rolling over so he wasn't on top of her and sitting up. "I'm impressed."

"We could go see them now, if you'd like."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

http://nadinedreamer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

§ Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy - Page 7 Empty Re: § Camp Clearlake § Book 2: Lycanthropy

Post by PeggySnow Wed 29 Dec 2010, 10:19 pm

((Sounds good. Nod))

"Blaze, you didn't have to- I-" he broke off, collecting Blaze in his arms, and stroking her soft hair. "Shh, shh, shh.... Babe, it's fine. I love you, and I forgive you. That's all that matters. Shh, shh..."

Fawn bounced back to her feet, truly looking at the sword now. "Really? Cool!" she said, grinning, while still looking at the sword.

Ivy nodded her head eagerly. "That sounds like a plan."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 30 Dec 2010, 1:21 pm

"No, you shouldn't forgive me, I'm such a horrible person..." Blaze sobbed while holding him tight, as if afraid he would disappear from her arms and from her life.

Alexander tossed the sword back to her. "Yeah. You're a natural."

"Alright, let's get going, then." Stain stood up, offering Ivy his hand.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Thu 30 Dec 2010, 5:45 pm

"No you're not," Jake argued gently. "It's fine we all make mistakes. Please hun, stop killing yourself over this. It kills me to see you like this!"

Fawn grinned. "Sweet! I've always thought it was just really fun, and, honestly, never thought of it as defense."

Ivy took his hand with a smile. "Sure."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Thu 30 Dec 2010, 11:31 pm

Blaze let out a sob and kissed him. "I love you," she sobbed. "I'm so, so sorry..."

"That's how it should be," Alexander grinned. "Defense when you need it, fun when you don't."

Stain smiled, leading the way back down the winding trunk.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summer Fri 31 Dec 2010, 10:43 am

''I only said hi and you began starting to rub it in my face about how many boyfriends you've had and what not well no wonder no one likes you because your a spoiled brat''

Chole shouted.

summer
summer
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 31 Dec 2010, 11:05 am

"I love you too, Blaze. More than anything in the world. And don't say you're sorry, because you had every right to do what you did."

Fawn grinned. "Good, because it really is fun."

Ivy nearly stumbled going down the trunk, but quickly regained her balance.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

"Actually, bitch, you rammed into me and I told you to watch it and walked away. You started screaming in my face and trying to be better than me. You can think what you want, sweetie, I don't care. I'm just trying to mind my own business."
An emo boy sitting nearby with his head in his hands looked up finally, taking in the commotion. He got up, shaking his black hair out of his eyes and approaching them. "Ladies, ladies," Drake began, and Willa turned towards him, surprised.
"You're certainly not the type to be out and about trying to pick up girls, Drake."
"I'm not trying to pick anyone up, I'm trying to get you two to shut your trap and either ignore each other or get along so I can be depressed in silence." He glared at the both of them, crossing his arms.

"No, I didn't! Cheating is wrong, it's horrible, and there is no excuse for it. You're the bigger person here. You wouldn't cheat, and I did. And I feel horrible and I don't really deserve you but I'd die if I lost you."

"And you certainly don't need much more training in the area," Alexander smiled.

Stain caught her, holding on tight. "Careful there."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:05 pm

"Er, actually-" he broke off, not wanting to make her more upset. "What really matters though is that we're both here together, and we love each other. I love you more than anything, Blaze. Anything."

Fawn smiled. "I think you're right. So, what's next on the training agenda?"

Ivy gave a shaky laugh. "Yeah, I guess my legs fell asleep or something."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:50 pm

"I love you more than anything, too," Blaze said, kissing him, the last tear trickling down her cheek. "Thank you for forgiving me even though I can't forgive myself."

"Hm... eh, let's just take a break. You can learn some basic elemental stuff easily later."

"I got you, don't worry," said Stain, holding her tight.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 31 Dec 2010, 3:00 pm

Jake wiped the tear from her cheek. "I'll always be able to forgive you." he murmured.

"Sounds good! So, what should we do now?"

Ivy grinned. "Good. I would hate to fall. For two reasons: One, it would hurt. Two, if I died, I wouldn't be able to see you anymore."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 31 Dec 2010, 4:42 pm

"Thank you," Blaze said with a small smile, kissing his forehead. She pulled him down to lay beside her, leaning her head on his chest and intertwining her fingers with his. "How can I make it up to you, love?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," Alexander smiled.

Stain kissed her. "It would kill me to have waited so long and to lose you just as I found you. I'll always be there to protect you. Always."
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 31 Dec 2010, 5:15 pm

Jake gently kissed her. "You don't have to make it up to me. But, if you must, just being her with me, and never leaving works fine."

"Hmm. Are there any really cool places that I haven't seen yet?"

Ivy smiled inwardly as well as outwardly. Those words meant so much to her.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Fri 31 Dec 2010, 5:31 pm

"I guess we'll have to do that, then," Blaze smiled, kissing his cheek and nuzzling her face into his neck.

"The tree," said Alexander at once. "Stain's tree."

Stain held her in his arms, smiling as well. It doesn't get much better than this, he thought.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Fri 31 Dec 2010, 7:43 pm

"Sounds like a plan," he murmured, kissing her forehead.

"Stain's Tree? What's that?"

"What 'cha thinking about?" she murmured.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 01 Jan 2011, 1:46 am

Blaze pulled the blankets up around the both of them, cuddling closer to him and closing her eyes.

"You'll see. It's just about the most epic thing ever." Alexander grabbed her hand and started heading in that direction.

"How I'm a pretty damn lucky guy," Stain smiled, squeezing her hand.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 01 Jan 2011, 3:54 pm

"You tired?" Jake asked gently.

"Well then I can't wait to see it," Fawn said, smiling widely.

"And why's that?" Ivy asked curiously.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sat 01 Jan 2011, 3:58 pm

"Not particularly," Blaze murmured. "Are you?"

They walked through the forest, never crossing the path of another soul or even a creature. "No one ever comes by this way, though I haven't the faintest idea why."

"I have you," Stain smiled.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sat 01 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

"No.. Just making sure that you're not."

"Really? I wonder if they can even find it?"

Ivy grinned goofily, and trotted forward to gently kiss him.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 12:57 am

Blaze sighed with contentment, tracing shapes on his chest.

"That has some validity... maybe you need to be a mage to discover it."

Stain smiled and kissed her back.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 02 Jan 2011, 4:30 pm

Jake gently kissed her forehead.

Fawn shrugged. "I guess anything's possible. I wonder what it looks like to a mortal if you can only be a mage to get to it..."

Is it to late to say "I love you"? Ivy wondered, because I do love him. I've only known him for a day, but I just... love everything about him
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 6:00 pm

((WB for these two. Razz))

"Maybe it doesn't even exist for mortals," Alexander pondered.

"I think I hear Xander's voice," Stain said, pausing in his tracks to listen more closely.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:02 pm

((Me too. Razz))

"Or a mage needs to show you how to get to it?" Fawn responded in wonder.

Ivy stopped too. "Really? I don't think that I heard anything..."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:07 pm

"Probably," said Alexander, rounding the corner and spotting Stain and Ivy at the bottom of the tree. "Hey guys!"
"Hey, bro!" Stain grinned. "We were just coming to find you!"
Dreamer
Dreamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:13 pm

Fawn smiled at Ivy and Stain. Waving, she called out, "Hey!"
Ivy smiled back at them, and returned Fawn's wave. "Hi guys!" she called.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Scholar 3
Scholar 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next